Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 159654 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Wow
« Reply #345 on: June 04, 2018, 12:51:29 PM »
Bahahahaha, Sorry Kassandra but not sure a restraining order would stop Pippin at this stage lol  That cracks me up.  Poor Izumi lol she's so forlorn and desperate.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Wow
« Reply #346 on: June 13, 2018, 01:22:35 PM »
Well, as for Emerson, you know what they say. If the Xu fits....
Am I the only one who thinks that Emerson and Jayden look like twins? Or is their only similarity that they're both redheads!

Gratz on the gold-medal parties!!! You sure like your weenie roasts. Is it even possible to host one without a fire breaking out?
Two skills, two promotions, and a few parties within a little over three sim-weeks?
In the bag, Pippin. In the bag!

So Kasandra, eh? For the founder of....? By a process of elimination, I'm guessing the Rival Dynasties Challenge?
But I get ahead of myself.
Go, Pippin, go!!!!
Yes, Emerson and Jayden look similar.  Jayden's prettier.  Kasandra, however, embodies the unique beauty of a Took  ;=)
I think the fire threat of a weenie roast is simply part of the fun.  Well, as long as it's not your current heir who's the fire victim.
Yeah, I'll have three-ish Sim weeks left after this next update. 
No promises on Kasandra as founder, but I'm definitely fond of her.

Bahahahaha, Sorry Kassandra but not sure a restraining order would stop Pippin at this stage lol  That cracks me up.  Poor Izumi lol she's so forlorn and desperate.
Yeah, Izumi has become a really fun background character for this point in the narrative.  She, Her, and Nobuya have really given me a fun extra dimension for the writing...and they're all about to get some more screen time  ;=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Romance and a Birthday
« Reply #347 on: June 13, 2018, 01:23:13 PM »
Pippin:  We return to the Took household where we find sweet and loving couples in abundance.

Milo:  You are truly the loveliest thing I've ever laid eyes on.
Nobuya:  I'm a thing!
Milo:  You...that is...you're right.  That wasn't very romantic of me.
Nobuya:  Oooo, romantic!

Abernathy:  You are the most beautiful...
Her:  Yeah yeah, I know.  Now, if you decide to be unfaithful, I may have to ruin this dynasty attempt by taking your life.
Abernathy:  (gulp)
Pippin:  And returning our focus to the heiress...

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Woot!!  Maxed the video gaming skill!  Only that handiness skill left to go!
Pippin:  Yep, she's doing an excellent job.
Ericka:   Of course she is.  She takes after her mama.
Pippin:  And speaking of her mama...

Blurange Blur:  So, you missed me so much you had to ask me out for brunch again?
Ericka:  Eh, I just take pity on losers.
Blurange Blur:  That works for me!
Ericka:  Let's hug really awkwardly to make the wait staff uncomfortable!

Waiter:  I...you two...should I call for an ambulance?
Ericka:  See?  That was awesome!
Blurange Blur:  You're the best, baby!
Ericka:  It's true.

Vlad:  If monsieur would like to stop making googly eyes at his wife, perhaps we could order some food?
Ericka:  No, Vlad, it's cute.  You can just wait.
Vlad:  (sigh) Okay.
Pippin:  But this happy couple wasn't the only duo to have brunch plans.

Izumi:  Can you just check once more?
Maitre D:  I'm sorry ma'am, but...
Izumi:  It should be under Took.  Or Erina.  Or Captain.  Or Princess.  Or maybe Lady.
Maitre D:  Are you sure she really invited you out...?
Izumi:  I'll just go look for her, she's probably waiting for me.
Maitre D:  Ma'am, I...
Izumi:  (walks away)
Maitre D:  (sigh)

Ericka:  So, I'm still not sure if mine is soup or salad.  How's yours?
Blurange Blur:  Oh, you mean the Jell-O lettuce crown?  It's wiggly!

Teagan:  That's right, Took.  Or it might be under the name Abernathy.  We're celebrating because we're having a baby!
Maitre D:  That Took is also not on my list.
Teagan:  Yeah, we had to try several times, but it finally took.  We used a bed, a bush, a closet...
Maitre D:  Please stop sharing.
Teagan:  Oh!  It finally took!  That's hilarious!  Because his name?  Took?  Hahahahaha!
Maitre D:  I hate my job.
Teagan:  So yes, it should be under Took.

Izumi:  So, you're the Took family maid, right?
Myra:  Yes, I am.
Izumi:  Great!  So, does Captain Princess Lady Erina ever mention me?
Myra:  ...what?
Izumi:  She secretly confides in you that I'm her favorite, right?
Myra:  Oh!  You must be Krista then.
Izumi:  (sigh)
Pippin:  But eventually, to the joy of a certain Maitre D, we turn our focus to a couple at another venue.
Maitre D:  Thank goodness!

Tessie:  Hey, gnomeycakes!!
Grim:  Hello, my love.  How's our little girl doing?
Tessie:  She's awesome!  Because she takes after me!  Though she does have your nose.  She'd probably let you borrow it if you asked nicely.
Grim:  ...uhh...
Tessie:  Let's cuddle!
Grim:  Okay.

Grim:  This...isn't how cuddling works...
Tessie:  Hush, you're ruining the romantic moment!
Grim:  And we're just looking at the ceiling over the back patio...
Tessie:  Romantic!
Grim:  Actually, you're just staring at the wall...
Tessie:  Ro.  Man.  TIC!
Pippin:  And we return to the Took household to check in on our heiress.

Pippin:  And while we're there, Captain Princess Lady Erina manages to max out handiness.

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Because.  I'm.  AWESOME!
Pippin:  It's true.  Oh, and it's GeekCon time.
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  That seems montage-worthy.
Pippin:  True stuff!

Pippin:  Nice!  And while we were there, Izumi found new and better ways to seek attention.

Izumi:  Look, Captain Princess Lady Erina!  I practically am Krista now!  This means I'm your favorite, right?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  No.
Krista:  I have never felt more uncomfortable in my life.
Kori:  That's saying a lot considering most people we meet are also our dad's kids.
Pippin:  Yeah, they're some of Abernathy's.  Speaking of, you can see the now-no-longer-pregnant Teagan walking in the background...wearing her swimwear?  To GeekCon?  Anyway, we get back to working on the party requirements with a house party.

Abernathy:  Well, I'm just going to go inside and hope that Her hasn't found out about Teagan.
Saanvi:  Oh.  Good plan.

Gaivan:  I'm...just you...and because...kissing...
Saanvi:  Ooo!  Good plan!
Alondra:  My parents are so...you know, I was going to say embarrassing, but I guess it could be worse.  I mean, Kori and Krista's dad is Abernathy.
Abernathy:  Hey!
Kori and Krista:  Good call.
Abernathy:  So offended!

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  So, anyway, I'm just going to complete 12 socials with you to knock out the main goal of this party.
Mallory:  That's sweet, but don't you think Izumi will want those socials?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Oh, I didn't invite her since she's my unique BFF.
Izumi:  (weeping)
Pippin:  Woot!  Gold medal!

Pippin:  Dang it, Abernathy!
Abernathy:  What?  Her's not here!
Pippin:  If you get yourself killed before we finish this dynasty I will delete you!
Hayden:  Oooo, it's risky!  This is so exciting!
Abernathy:  See, Pippin?  Every gal loves a bad boy!
Pippin:  Wait, isn't that Her behind you?
Abernahty:  WHAT?!?!?  Sweetie, I'm sorry!  I didn't mean it!
Pippin:  Gotcha, mister bad boy.
Abernathy:  ...jerk.
Pippin:  And that brings us right up to Captain Princess Lady Erina's birthday party as our final party requirement!

Pippin:  Yep, the kitchen at the Took household works again and Gaivan is making the second to last cake we'll ever need.
Gaivan:  I...and it's when we...because starting...
Pippin:  I know, buddy.  I'm proud of us too.

Pippin:  Guests!  And yes, I might just be showing off how awesome Alondra and Krista are.
Alondra:  But not as awesome as Kasandra, right?
Pippin:  ...maybe...

Abernathy:  Secret handshake time!  Congrats and happy birthday, kiddo!
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Thanks, Krista's dad!
Abernathy:  ...I have a name...
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Yep!  It's Krista's dad!
Krista:  Thanks, cap'n.
Pippin:  And finally...

Pippin:  the final heir reaches adulthood.  Only one more promotion at work to go and then we just wait for elderhood.  Things are looking great for the Tooks!

Pippin:  And for the next-gen Tooks.
Kasandra:  If I don't give him eye contact, will he go away?
Gaivan:  He...and because...and Watcher...
Kasandra:  (sigh) That's what I figured.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Romance and a Birthday
« Reply #348 on: June 13, 2018, 02:27:56 PM »
Oooh, just one more career promotion and an elder birthday! Woot, woot!
Poor Izumi! It's so curious how one needs to exile the unique BFF because, otherwise, other family members will make a beeline to the one sim they shouldn't befriend.
Watcher, you have roughly three sim-weeks to go!
Things are looking good for the Tooks, eh? Indeed!!!

P.S. Glad to hear that Gaivan can cook on the home lot again!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2018, 05:07:33 PM »
Reading a Pippin story while drinking is a terrible, horrible idea XD Especially while at work... I laughed way too hard at all of the various non-household Took members XD Their byplay is just amazing.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #350 on: June 16, 2018, 12:36:53 AM »
I just noticed that June 22nd is the one-year anniversary of your Tooks! <3

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #351 on: June 16, 2018, 04:32:16 AM »
So close to the end, so little that still must be done, its amazing. The tooks are simply amazing.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #352 on: June 16, 2018, 08:36:02 AM »
*crawls out of a dark hole*
Oh my gosh, how have I not commented in forever?! You’re so close! Yay!
This update was hilarious, as usual. I can barely keep up with the various Took romantic interests and for some reason it’s a good thing!
(And now I’m retreating into my hole again and likely will not appear until this is finished and I can throw a bunch of confetti.)
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #353 on: June 16, 2018, 09:49:35 AM »
So many lovely Tooks!  I enjoyed seeing all the extended family in this update.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #354 on: June 17, 2018, 05:03:44 PM »
Oooh, just one more career promotion and an elder birthday! Woot, woot!
Poor Izumi! It's so curious how one needs to exile the unique BFF because, otherwise, other family members will make a beeline to the one sim they shouldn't befriend.
Watcher, you have roughly three sim-weeks to go!
Things are looking good for the Tooks, eh? Indeed!!!

P.S. Glad to hear that Gaivan can cook on the home lot again!
Yeah, being bored through most of Captain Princess Lady Erina's adulthood is going to be quite the glorious luxury!
Yeah, Izumi is so kept in quarantine!  Poor gal.  I'm just trying to watch for any of those tiny detail things that could possibly go wrong!
And yes, the sudden ability to cook again was a rather lovely surprise!

Reading a Pippin story while drinking is a terrible, horrible idea XD Especially while at work... I laughed way too hard at all of the various non-household Took members XD Their byplay is just amazing.
So sorry for the drinking-while-reading incident, but so happy that you enjoy my silly little story  ;=)
I've been loving the narrative additions my non-household Sims are giving me!

I just noticed that June 22nd is the one-year anniversary of your Tooks! <3
Ooooo, somebody just gave me a target date for the final update  ;=)

So close to the end, so little that still must be done, its amazing. The tooks are simply amazing.
Aww, thanks!  I've definitely been loving this family and I'm delighted that they'll be the family that finally takes me into the HoF!  (fingers crossed, knock on wood, and all that)

*crawls out of a dark hole*
Oh my gosh, how have I not commented in forever?! You’re so close! Yay!
This update was hilarious, as usual. I can barely keep up with the various Took romantic interests and for some reason it’s a good thing!
(And now I’m retreating into my hole again and likely will not appear until this is finished and I can throw a bunch of confetti.)
Awww, thanks for crawling out of your hole to check in  ;=)  So glad you're still enjoying the story and I'll be looking forward to seeing you again at the confetti party!
Yeah, I can't actually even keep up with Abernathy at this point.  Good thing our Sims have relationship panels  ;=)

So many lovely Tooks!  I enjoyed seeing all the extended family in this update.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!  With eight generations and out-of-house expanding, it's kind of hard to give the eight household Sims screentime, much less work in the out-of-house crew, but I try.  Glad you enjoyed it!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, Official Officer
« Reply #355 on: June 17, 2018, 05:04:23 PM »
Pippin:  We rejoin...well, not the Took household, but Milo Took at least...

Pippin:  as he visits the household he and Nobuya have established...and where he doesn't actually live...

Pippin:  That's their eldest child, Samura, in the foreground, and that's them getting ready to try for another nooboo in the background.
Nobuya:  Nobu-nooboo!!!
Milo:  Indeed, my love.  Indeed.
Pippin: Meantime, since Captain Princess Lady Erina has maxed handiness...

Pippin:  we gain access to the Forgotten Grotto!

Tessie:  Ooooo, pretty!!
Pippin:  Thanks!  I was rather proud of this screenshot, so...
Tessie:  No!  My baby girl is pretty!
Pippin:  Oh.  Yes.  I'll agree with that too.  And speaking of Tessie's Captain Princess Lady baby girl...

Pippin:  she finally gets that promotion to level 10 in the writing career.  So, what's next for our Captain Princess Lady?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Hmmm...I know!

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina reporting for duty!
Pippin:  Really?  Dropping from level 10 in writing to level 3 in Law Enforcement?
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Well, someone must put a stop to Professor Moriarty's shenanigans!
Pippin:  ...who?

Other Officer:  Wow, you make that uniform look goooood!
Officer Captain Princess LAdy Erina:  That's true, though it is kind of a lame uniform.  Ah well, I'll deal with that later.  I must head to the crime scene.  Hurry, to the OfficerCaptainPrincessLadymobile!
Other Officer:  ...you mean the squad car?
Officer Captain Princes Lady Erina:  Nope!

Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  So, tell me again about what Moriarty did here.
Hayden:  Umm, I didn't say anything about a Moriarty, but...wait a minute, isn't your great-great-great-great-grandfather the father of my child?
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Stop trying to change the subject!  And yes, I'm sure he is.

Other Officer #2:  Hmmm, that new officer really grabs the bull by the horns, as they say.
Other Officer #3:  Yeah, there's kind of no point for the rest of us to be here.
Other Officer #4:  Guess I'll take a picture of this floor graffiti.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  And be sure to get the part where Moriarty signed his work!
Other Officer #4:  He didn't...oh.  Look there.  It says Moriarty.
Pippin:  Back at the station...

Chief:  Well, Officer Took, I'm hearing great things about your work ethic.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Actually, it's Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina.
Chief:  Hey, as long as you keep up this level of work, I'll call you whatever you want!
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  And one day, I'll replace you and become Chief Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina!
Chief:  ...thanks?  You're dismissed?

Kyra Van:  Psst, you there.  The attractive new officer!
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  You must mean the attractive new Officer Captain Princess Lady.
Kyra:  That's exactly what I meant!  I know you're going after Moriarty.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Oh.  I know that too.
Kyra:  Umm, okay.  What I mean is, I might have some information for you.  Maybe you need to take me out of the cell to fingerprint me or something?
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  (Looks at job task bar) Oh, actually, I do!
Pippin: Subtlety is so lost on you.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Thank you!
Pippin:  Not a compliment.

Kyra:  So, Moriarty is managing to stay one step ahead of the police because he has someone on the inside.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Okay, spread 'em!

Kyra:  What?  Oo!!  Umm, yeah, you're thorough.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  You mean no one else thought to check your pockets?
Kyra:  Like I said, there's a dirty cop around. 
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Well, there's no shower at the station, so...
Pippin:  Not what dirty cop means!
Kyra:  ...?
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Oh, looks like my shift is over.  You can just lock yourself back in your cell, right?
Kyra:  ...okay?

Wade:  Look at my amazing great-great-great granddaughter the policewoman!
Pippin:  Did you totally just pose for the camera?
Wade:  ...maybe...
Krista:  (texting) Heard you got a sweet new job!  Celebration time?

Pippin:  And as they were at the karaoke club...

Izumi:  Her, you're amazing, and you're the only woman who has ever really made Abernathy afraid and he definitely can't ignore you.
Her:  You're telling me nothing I don't already know.
Izumi:  Right.  Sorry.  What I'm getting at is...could you teach me how to get Captain Princess Lady Erina to notice me?
Her:  First off, it's now Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina. Details matter.  Secondly, I find that being both gorgeous and threatening definitely works.
Izumi:  So, are you saying I'm gorgeous?
Her:  ...you're not bad, kid.
Pippin:  And we head home and prepare for Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina's second day of policework.

Pippin:  Wait, I don't think that's the uniform for...
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Yep!  I've refined things a bit.

Other Officer:  Who's been letting prisoners out and then not locking them back up?
Prisoner:  I don't know, but I sure wouldn't have stuck around like Kyra did!  I'd have been heading out the door!
Pippin:  (facepalm)

Bearded Officer:  (thinking) Oh my gosh!  She's so gorgeous!  And that new outfit!  Oh, wait.  I should be getting work done.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Well, time for patrol!

Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Alright, Teagan, tell me everything you know about this dirty cop!
Teagan:  I...uh...
Izumi:  Hey!  Officer Captain Princess Lady!  I'm gorgeous and you need to notice me!
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  (Ignoring her) Don't try to dodge the question, Teagan.
Teagan:  Alright.  I don't know any specifics, but I think that blonde gal, Aya,  was talking about the dirty cop and someone named Morty Arty?
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Thanks!  (walks away)
Izumi:  ...please notice me...

Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Hey!  You know stuff and you're gonna tell me what it is!!
Aya:  I...uh...
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  I already know your name, Aya!  Now tell me about Moriarty and the dirty cop!
Pippin:  Why does that sound like the name of one of your books?
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  No, if it were one of my books it would be "Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina and the Dirty Detective of the Digital Dunes."
Pippin:  Wow.  Impressive.

Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  And another day closer to locking up Moriarty!
Pippin:  True, but since you're only level 3 and can't interrogate, we can't get that promotion.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Please!  As if you get to be an officer, a captain, a princess, and a lady without being able to handle such things?!?

Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Hey, Welliam!
Wishing Well:  Umm, that's not my name.
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  That's totally your name!  My mom told me so!
Wishing Well Welliam:  (sigh) Alright, so, what can I do for everyone's favorite Officer Captain Princess Lady?
Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  I need a complete promotion!

Wishing Well Welliam:  Aaaaand done!  Congratualtions, Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina!
Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Thanks, Welliam!  You're the best!
Pippin:  (sigh) And I'm going to get hand cramps from typing her name!  Anyway, we are currently enjoying doing nothing more than passing the time until Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina ages up to become our 8th and final immortal.
Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  And chasing Moriarty!
Saanvi:  And keeping the immortals alive.

Pippin:  Oh, that too.  Thanks, Saanvi!
Saanvi:  You're welcome.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Official Officer
« Reply #356 on: June 17, 2018, 07:33:07 PM »
What an entertaining way to spend the wait to our dear Detective (...Captain Princess Lady)'s final birthday. The criminal underworld will certainly be faced with baffling, idiosyncratic justice.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #357 on: June 17, 2018, 09:56:42 PM »
I have no doubt that Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina will make the world safe for gnomes everywhere.  Tessie must be so proud of her Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady daughter. 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #358 on: June 17, 2018, 11:34:28 PM »
Oh yes, not to forget the all-important keeping the immortals alive!
Looking forward to more zany adventures with DOCPL Erina on the job! *hides my stash

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #359 on: June 18, 2018, 11:05:09 AM »
What an entertaining way to spend the wait to our dear Detective (...Captain Princess Lady)'s final birthday. The criminal underworld will certainly be faced with baffling, idiosyncratic justice.
Yeah, she will not be a Sherlock Holmes level genius investigator, but she will fumble her way to success for sure  ;=)

I have no doubt that Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina will make the world safe for gnomes everywhere.  Tessie must be so proud of her Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady daughter. 
Well, if Tessie is aware that Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina is, in fact, working as a policewoman, she might be proud.  Or vaguely confused.  Both are equally likely  ;=)

Oh yes, not to forget the all-important keeping the immortals alive!
Looking forward to more zany adventures with DOCPL Erina on the job! *hides my stash
Yep, the "it's ______'s final days, make the most of these last days" warning always helps to remind me, but I also just watch their lifespan bars...which is made easier because I keep checking Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina's to see how much longer she has before adulthood!
I assume by "stash" you mean mustache.  Yes.  Hide that!   ;=)