Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 159673 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Couples
« Reply #375 on: June 21, 2018, 01:45:12 PM »
I cracked up when SLSDCOPL Erina took that photo and said the victim must have been a little teapot. With sleuthing skills like that, Moriarty doesn't stand a chance!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Couples
« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2018, 09:18:00 AM »
Only a single image of Herbert and not even a solo screenshot? I must protest!
Herbert may not have the Took nose but he inherited Gaivan's skintone and hair color.

I was on the verge of complimenting the beauty of that pink-pigtailed sim dressed as an intersteller smuggler, then realized it's Tessa!
Way to stay gorgeous, Tess!

Looking forward to seeing how the heir with the impossibly long name wraps up the case of the century!!!
Haha, glad you're enjoying how lovely Tessa still is! 
Also enjoying how much you're championing Herbert.  You'll find out who the next founder will be soon  ;=)

I cracked up when SLSDCOPL Erina took that photo and said the victim must have been a little teapot. With sleuthing skills like that, Moriarty doesn't stand a chance!
Thank you!  All of the sudden, I just realized while looking at screenshots that the chalk outline looked like it was doing the little teapot song and it was too good to pass up!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Finish Line
« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2018, 09:19:51 AM »
Pippin:  For the final time, we rejoin the Took household where we find Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina chatting with the chief.

Chief:  So, you're finally closing in on this Moriarty character?
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Yep, closing in because closing out wouldn't make any sense.
Chief:  ...right.  Anyway, your methods are...unorthodox, one might say, but effective.  Keep it up, Sergeant Took.
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Ah-hem?
Chief:  (sigh) Keep it up, Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina.
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Better!
Pippin:  And following a lead given to her by Kyra the informant, Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina heads out to get information from a witness.

Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  So, random kid of my however many greats grandpa, where can I find the person I'm supposed to find?
Random Kid of Abernathy:  Ummm...what?
Pippin:  And with the information she gathered (eventually), Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina heads off to find...

Pippin:  a teen male with brown hair, long sleeves, and slacks.
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  So, have you seen a teen male with brown hair, long sleeves, and slacks?
Random Teen:  Other than me, no.
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  So you're saying there's no one around here who fits that description?
Random Teen:  Umm, I fit that description...
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Are you sure?  Because my source said that I could find a teen male with brown hair, long sleeves, and slacks here and I'm just sure there must be one somewhere.
Random Teen:  You're kidding, right?  You know it's me, right?  Like, I'm right here.  It's obviously me.
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Fine, I guess I'll just have to look somewhere else.
Random Teen:  No!  It's me!  Please arrest me!
Pippin:  She is weirdly good at her job.

Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  So, you wanna see a card trick?
Random Teen:  How about I just tell you who Moriarty is?
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  ...but card trick.  I'm really good.
Random Teen:  (sigh) Fine, yes that's my card.
Pippin:  But he didn't draw a...
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Tada!!  See?  I told you I was good!
Random:  Yeah, great.  Anyway, Moriarty is actually an adult female.  She is wearing an orange jumpsuit and has brown hair done in piggy tail buns. 

Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Hmmm, that's pretty vague...
Random Teen:  Seriously?  Fine, and her name is Kyra.
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Hmmm, guess I'll have to run that information by my informant and see if she can figure it out.  Lock yourself up on the way out, please.  I'm dismissed!  (begins searching Kyra)
Kyra:  So, I guess you've figured out who Moriarty is now...?
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:   Nope!  Not a clue.  Hey...

Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  is this a doll of me?
Kyra:  Of course it is!  I created this whole Moriarty identity just to be close to you!  I'm crazy about you, but I didn't want you to igore me like you do Izumi.
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Who?
Kyra:  Your unique bestie?
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Oh, right her.  So, you pretended to be a criminal mastermind just to be close to me?

Kyra:  Well, when you say it like that it does sound pretty...
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  That's awesome!
Kyra:  ...really?
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Yep!  Let's snuggle!

Kyra:  I'm so happy!!
Pippin:  And as Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina's final day of work draws to a close, we head home for her elder birthday.  I'm so happy!!

Gaivan:  If you put the icing on prior to baking, it carmelizes as it cooks!
Pippin:  I don't think that's really how food works, but thanks for trying to justify how a fully decorated cake comes out of the oven when nothing but batter in a pan went in.
Gaivan:  I...and...that it...you...and welcome!
Pippin:  And we schedule a well deserved party for our heiress!

Abernathy:  Here's to my great-great-great-great-great grand-daughter who single-handedly brought down a criminal mastermind...
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  And started dating her!
Abernathy:  and carried the expectations of this dynasty with grace and dignity...
Tessie:  Who are Grace and Dignity?  Are they gnomes?!?!?
Abernathy:  and has finally brought us to the finish line!
Pippin:  Toast has been made!  We're on the way to another unnecessary gold medal party!

Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Captain Princess Lady Erina:  It's so great to have all of my favorite people here as I celebrate this special day, so I'd like to thank all of those people.  Thanks, Krista.
Krista:  Aww, you're welcome!
Izumi and Kyra:  (sigh)

Pippin:  Loving the facial expression!
Kyra:  I love her face too!

Pippin:  And there's only one suitable way for the Tooks to celebrate this momentous occasion...

Pippin:  dance party!! 
Saanvi:  Okay, Watcher, it's finally time.
Pippin:  And our immortals move into the museum where a single dish of ambrosia awaits and at long last...

Pippin:  done!!  The Tooks have officially completed their immortal quest!

Epilogue

And with the quest for immortality accomplished, the Tooks, with the aid of their Watcher, were able to regain their youth and go on about their lives. 
Gaivan immediately invited his wife to move in with him...and she brought along Kasandra.

Kasandra:  Ewww, they're so mushy all the time!
Pippin:  Jealous?
Kasandra:  ...kinda...hopefully I'll find love like that when I'm your next founder, eh, Pippin?
Pippin:  Or Herbert will.
Kasandra:  What?!?!?!?

And young Wade decided that, since his beloved Amelia has moved on, he'd simply make a quiet life at the home he'd loved so much.

Pippin:  Really?  You accomplished immortality and now you're content to just be a glorified housekeeper?
Wade:  I'm content to be in a central hub to see my family do well.  Plus, Gaivan's cooking is amazing!! 
Pippin:  Fair enough.

Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina continues in her detective career.  After all, it's the only way she can get in time with her girlfriend

Kyra:  Seriously, you can't get me out of jail?  I mean, I only did all of this to be with you!
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  You did, and your punishment for that is solitary confinement...with me.  (smooch)
Kyra:  ...okay!!!
Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina:  And Krista should be the next founder!
Kyra:  Sorry, what?

Milo left the Took homestead almost immediately after the Dynasty was completed and moved in with Nobuya and their four girls.

Milo:  I'm so happy to finally be with you all!
Nobuya:  Oh, do you live here now?
Samara:  I'm happy too, but Pippin will probably want me as a founder instead of Kasandra, so I'll probably be leaving soon.
Kasandra:  Hey!!

Blurange, or Blur as he's known, missed his beloved Ericka terribly.  Fortunately, Wade reminded him about the stockpile of ambrosia hidden under the vet clinic.

Blurange Blur:  You're even more beautiful now than the day I first met you!
Ericka:  Well, I was a child when we met, so I'd certainly hope so.
Blurange Blur:  I...that is...I meant that to be romantic...
Ericka:  No worries, I look forward to listening to you try to be romantic for the rest of our lives, loser.

Chantons kept the Took homestead as his permanent mailing address, but set out to tour the world as a musician.  Jayden was his biggest fan.

Jayden:  Chantons, you're so talented!  Anyway, don't you think I'd make a great founder?  I mean, I have awesome Took features, right?
Chantons:  And listen
                 to the sound
                 of silence

Jayden:  ...I'm taking that as a yes!

Tessie and her gnomeycakes moved into the former Goth home as that just seemed strangely fitting.  Perhaps there are Grimboos in their future?

Grim:  Wow, just look at our new home!
Tessie:  It's my home, silly gnomeycakes!  You just get to live with me because you're my wife.
Grim:  Yeah, I'm fine with that.

And finally, Abernathy immediately invited Her over.  She scorned him, then left with him, and he was never seen again.  Witnesses swear they heard something about "unfaithful" and "cage."

Pippin:  Yeah, so...Bianca's a founder option, right?
Bianca:  Yeah I am!

In closing, thanks to all of you who have read, commented, encouraged, and supported me through this.  Extra special thanks to oshizu for being a continual sounding board for my ridiculous ideas and to MarianT for being my go-to help when the glitch at the Took mansion left me unable to make ambrosia for a while. 
Anyway, whether you have commented continually or stalked the story silently, thanks for the encouragement.  It's what kept me going in me first ever victorious trip to the Hall of Fame!!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Finish Line
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2018, 09:35:43 AM »
Congratulations to the Tooks and to you PeregrineTook. And Most of all Congrats to our last Heir for closing her case and finding love in true Took style. As for Abernasty, I'm still not sure.  ;D ;)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2018, 01:33:24 PM »
Congratulations to the Tooks and to you PeregrineTook. And Most of all Congrats to our last Heir for closing her case and finding love in true Took style. As for Abernasty, I'm still not sure.  ;D ;)
Thanks so much!  And yes, the love story of Sergeant Lieutenant Senior Detective Officer Captain Princess Lady Erina was rather fun to throw in there.  I thought it was a fun way to bring things to a close  ;=)
Thanks for reading and commenting!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #380 on: June 22, 2018, 01:45:04 PM »
Congratulations!!!!
It is, of course, extremely fitting that you should bring your immortal dynasty challenge to its successful conclusion exactly one year to the day of its start.
It has been an entertaining odyssey.

Can't wait to see what challenge you tackle next!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #381 on: June 22, 2018, 03:20:23 PM »
Congratulations!!!!
It is, of course, extremely fitting that you should bring your immortal dynasty challenge to its successful conclusion exactly one year to the day of its start.
It has been an entertaining odyssey.

Can't wait to see what challenge you tackle next!
Aww, thanks, my friend!  It is a year to the day only because you pointed the date out to me, so thanks for that as well.  I truly appreciate your support and encouragement throughout and for being my sounding board for all of the insanity.  You're awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2018, 05:36:15 PM »
Izumi I for founder? Great dynasty. Congratulations!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2018, 05:59:30 PM »
Izumi I for founder? Great dynasty. Congratulations!
Thanks you!  I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you so much for the lovely write-up in the HoF thread!

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2018, 06:11:31 PM »
Congratulations! It's wonderful to see this family cross the finish line. It's sweet to see the fiendish Kyra finally succeed in the true objective of her nefarious plan! ...A girlfriend.
And for happy endings to be had just in general, as they're deserved... Well, in Abernathy's case it's probably about equal measure "as deserved" and a very specific definition of "happy," ha ha.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #385 on: June 22, 2018, 07:02:23 PM »
Congratulations! It's wonderful to see this family cross the finish line. It's sweet to see the fiendish Kyra finally succeed in the true objective of her nefarious plan! ...A girlfriend.
And for happy endings to be had just in general, as they're deserved... Well, in Abernathy's case it's probably about equal measure "as deserved" and a very specific definition of "happy," ha ha.
Haha, glad you enjoyed it and especially glad you enjoyed Abernathy/Abernasty getting his own unique version of the happy ending.  I thought it was quite fitting  ;=)
Thanks for reading and commenting!

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #386 on: June 22, 2018, 08:31:35 PM »
Congratulations!  So many happy endings!  So many choices for your next founder! 

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.  I'm sure it will involve lots of fun silliness and many, many dance parties.  Thanks for sharing the Tooks with us.  They are truly HoF worthy.  :)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #387 on: June 22, 2018, 08:51:56 PM »
Wooo *pops a party popper* I'm so glad everyone got a happy ending! I've been stalking this story for a while and it takes at least 5 hours to read it all (I started when you were on Blur I think?)

Can't wait to see what you'll do next!
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #388 on: June 22, 2018, 09:03:43 PM »
Congratulations!  So many happy endings!  So many choices for your next founder! 

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.  I'm sure it will involve lots of fun silliness and many, many dance parties.  Thanks for sharing the Tooks with us.  They are truly HoF worthy.  :)
Thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed it and found it deserving of its place in the HoF!  I'm so delighted that I finally made it!

Wooo *pops a party popper* I'm so glad everyone got a happy ending! I've been stalking this story for a while and it takes at least 5 hours to read it all (I started when you were on Blur I think?)

Can't wait to see what you'll do next!
Wow!  Binge reading through 5 or 6 generations of my Tooks?  I can't say I've tried that.  Maybe I should?
You'll be seeing what I'm getting up to next very soon, actually   ;=)

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #389 on: June 23, 2018, 03:29:05 AM »
Congratulations!

I'm impatient to see what you'll do next (Well, have started, it's already open in the other tab), as it's always a pleasure to follow your sims and read your stories.

anything