Author Topic: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge  (Read 518560 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Sims 3 Life States Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #3030 on: December 26, 2020, 11:02:23 AM »
I'm 90% sure that this question has already been answered, but I want to make sure; can we cake up spares and kick them out of the house without doing the requirements for them?

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #3031 on: December 26, 2020, 11:11:02 AM »
@mpart: yup. For me it was super-clear who was gonna be the heir from the start so I wasted no time getting those suckers out.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #3032 on: December 26, 2020, 11:31:46 AM »
@mpart: yup. For me it was super-clear who was gonna be the heir from the start so I wasted no time getting those suckers out.

Excellent. That will help a lot. Thanks!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #3033 on: March 28, 2021, 06:59:50 PM »
I have found myself in a predicament. My sim's intended vampire spouse just kicked the bucket and she has already moved in. I have a great system with locking my heirs up in a house and having them just be trapped in there but a ghost would still be able to float through walls. I was wondering if I can bring her back with ambrosia and if so will she still be a vampire? I don't think I have failed the challenge as her death was not planned (how the heck did she even stay out in the sunlight that long?) but I'm not sure what to do going forward.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #3034 on: March 28, 2021, 09:55:07 PM »
@mpart: you can bring her back with ambrosia if you want to or any of the other routes. She'll still be a vampire and could get re-bitten if she wasn't any longer, and spouse death isn't a big deal as long as you bring them back for an heir/the heir's requirement to be best friends with both parents as a toddler.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #3035 on: March 28, 2021, 10:28:15 PM »
@mpart: you can bring her back with ambrosia if you want to or any of the other routes. She'll still be a vampire and could get re-bitten if she wasn't any longer, and spouse death isn't a big deal as long as you bring them back for an heir/the heir's requirement to be best friends with both parents as a toddler.

Oh, thank goodness. I was worried it was going to throw a wrench into my plans. Thank you!