Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 138759 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« on: September 15, 2012, 05:39:35 PM »
New Beginnings

(I apologize, I accidentally deleted the screenshots for this first update. All the others have pictures though!)

When Samura first learned that her dynasty file had become corrupted, she was none too happy about the idea of starting over again. Who would want to leave behind three lovely children and a grandchild?

Then I told her she was going to get witch powers.

Samura: "I get to be a witch this time? Fantastic! Now chop, chop! Make me young again and let's get going!"

Although her outfits have pretty much stayed the same, something feels just a little bit different this time--and it's not just the magic.

That's because this time, Samura's skin tone is on the rainbow slider. Who knows what color the next generation will be?

Samura proudly surveys her new, empty lot in Moonlight Falls.

First things first, she checks out her new powers. Wa la, one apple a la magic coming right up!

Samura: "No more bicycle, I get a broomstick? Sweet!"

Samura is relieved that she won't have to bike around town this time until I finally scrounge up the money for a car.

All alone in a new world, far away from the children she used to know, Samura knows exactly what she needs to do first. She needs to find some friends to help her achieve immortality.

Samura convinces Annalove Ivy to join her cause, corning her in the salon bathroom.

Samura: "Look, you're a hippy, yes? Well how about you get in touch with nature, live on my lawn, and paint and garden for me?"

Much to her surprise, Annalove actually agreed to move in! Looks like a big house and nice family were tying Annalove down; living in Samura's yard seemed like just the new start she needed.

Samura went to bed, her first night in a new town, feeling considerably more hopeful about the future. After all, now that she wasn't alone, she felt sure she could do anything!

Unfortunately, Moonlight Falls had other plans in mind.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 05:51:36 PM »
Oooh I can't wait to see what happens next.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »
Yay! Samura's back!  ;D I wonder what Annalove is up to...

SimBlip

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 06:25:14 PM »
Welcome back, Samura! :)
She is as gorgeous as ever, with or without rainbow slider. (Still, that bit intrigues me.)
*reads happily along*
What? Cliffhanger? You've got me hanging on by my fingernails already. I need steel implants.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
She looks like she enjoys the broom a lot more than the bike!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

BetteDavisThighs

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 04:47:19 AM »
Hooray! Samura's back!  ;D I really love your Immortal Dynasty stories. They always crack me up.

Offline Wiker12

• Insane Sims addict
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes, I'm Insane. Get over it.
    • World of Tribes
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 04:50:26 AM »
Yay! I wonder what's happening? O.o I hate cliffhangers!
Expansion packs I own:World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural and Seasons.

Stuff Packs I own: Outdoor Living, Town Life, High End Loft

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 06:25:19 AM »
Well done firing up the engine again, running smoother than ever *smiles* Samura remains super cool despite her hot skin tone lol!
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 03:55:49 PM »
An Unexpected Disaster

Thanks for the warm welcome back, everyone! I'm happy to be starting a new story with Samura. I'd gotten quite attached to her from my last dynasty attempt, which was all too short-lived.

Samura and Annalove were sleeping soundly, when a dark shadow passed over them.

Girls, girls, wake up! No, Samura--STOP MAKING THE BED AND MOVE!!

Samura: "Huh, I think I see something. Is that a --"

That's right, Moonlight Falls decided to welcome Samura's new dynasty with a meteor. Gee, couldn't they just have sent a fruit basket like polite neighbors do?

Samura was standing close enough to get singed, but otherwise she was fine.

Nothing like a good dose of terror to wake a gal up in the night.

As for Annalove? The poor girl was tired.

So tired, in fact, that she made a mad suicidal rush for the bed right as the meteor came down. That's why, I suppose, she was laying down when her ghost appeared.

I'm sorry, Annalove. I should've taken better care of you. Your gatherer trait would have been a handy addition to the Dojo household.

Well, at least she brought in a fancy car which sold for quite a nice chunk of change, so moving her in wasn't a total bust. Still, that means Samura needs to spend another couple of days looking for a new friend to move in--which is going to put getting sculptures done for Samura's young adult birthday in an iffy situation.

Samura remembered another acquaintance she had met yesterday: a slightly green witch-paparazzi named Carmella Hai.

She invited Carmella over for a little chat and--for once--a paparazzi wasn't too busy to drop by!

Samura: "Hi, I wondering if you like to move in with me. See, I'm starting an--"

Samura: "Oh, um. Oh my!"

Carmella: "Why for you, lovely? Anything!"

And that is how Samura Dojo came to fall under a witch's love spell.

Meteors, magic, and love spells, oh my! What other strange and unexpected twists does Moonlight Falls have in store for Samura next?

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 04:11:37 PM »
I was practically crawling with laughter from the shock as the meteor strike, er, struck home! But the end... I'm positively gobsmacked. And what is it with Samura and green girls?
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 04:47:27 PM »
Oh my gosh! That was full of surprises! Poor Annalove. Hopefully this green witch with substitute just fine.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Posidem

• Dutch of the Sea
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 05:03:37 PM »
I love this! The random meteor was hilarious and the green witch looks like fun!

SimBlip

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »
I thought: "Is it a burglar? Is Annalove pregnant?"
I never once thought of a meteor! That goes to show...
Oh! Samura is bewitched... Fascinating! :)

BetteDavisThighs

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 05:20:37 PM »
What is with your Dynasties and meteors???? This has to be the second time! Although this has to be the first time someone actually died, I think. Poor Annalove.  :'(

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 06:02:08 PM »

Home Sweet Home

I was pretty shocked by that meteor, too! It was either the first or second night of the dynasty; what are the odds? At least when the Gilbert's got a meteor it was because four sims had been camping on a lawn for days and then invited another seven or so over for a party. Despite all of the frantic children screaming for dear life, no one died in the Gilbert crash. Poor Annalove! She just couldn't wait to go back to sleep. I'm glad you all enjoyed the randomness and hilarity.

So Carmella Hai, Samura's new love interest and local witch-paparazzi joined the Dojo household. She promptly got a makeover.

And of course, got started sculpting. Unfortunately, despite having been a paparazzi, she did not bring a camera with her in her inventory. Seriously, what sort of awful paparazzi is just using a cell phone to take pictures? Well, I guess phones can do it all these days.

Still, Carmella couldn't very well sculpt, paint, cook, photograph, and garden all on her own. Samura decided she needed to add another member to the household. Since she wasn't ready just yet to settle down with a spouse, Samura decided to befriend the first eligible sim she could could find.

Samura: "Why hello! Beatrice Crumplebottom, is it? Well, welcome your dream life! Forget selling items in retail, you could be a self-employed painter/gardener!"

Beatrice was easily persuaded, and also received a prompt make-over.

And so the endless days of skilling began.

Samura fished, of course. Here's her adorable fishing pout (because you know I love it!):

Occasionally, the local children brought baked goodies to sell at the pond. Samura enjoys a quick chocolatey snack.

I just had to include those because I thought it was cute. I've never run into a kid autonomously holding a bake sale! I guess my sims don't get out of the house enough.

Living with a ghost isn't always easy. Annalove stops by in the middle of the night, waking everyone up in the process.

The girls also had another unpleasant guest: the repo gal showed up to take some of their stuff. Hey, who forgot to click on the mailbox and pay the bills? . . . Oh, that would be me, wouldn't it?

After eating her dinner sitting on the toilet seat, Samura decides that enough is enough.

It's time to use Annalove's money and build a dojo. She insists that I build it as close to her original one as possible.

Home sweet home.