Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 138750 times)

SimBlip

Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 06:08:34 PM »
Yay! The Dojo is up! Now, we're truly back in business!
I hope Carmella and Beatrice like it too. :)

Offline Posidem

• Dutch of the Sea
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 06:18:59 PM »
The dojo looks beautiful! Can't wait for more!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 07:28:46 PM »
Yay! The Dojo is back!  ;D I've always wished I could give my Dynasties a house like that. They only get a box.  :P

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 12:34:02 PM »
That's really bad luck, a meteor on the first day! Poor Samura.

Also, that house is beautiful. I wish I had building skills like that.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 12:53:43 PM »

Zombies and Fairy Police

Thanks for the compliments on the house! It's barely decorated in the inside so far, but I'll get to it eventually.

In many ways, life in Moonlight Falls is much like the life Samura knew in Union Cove. After all, she spends much of her time fishing.

On the other hand, life in Moonlight Falls is sometimes very, very different. On the night of a full moon, Samura returns home from the graveyard with her first deathfish in tow and encounters her first zombie.

Run, Samura, run!

Good girl.

Fortunately, the zombies are both slow and stupid. The Dojo household is glad that a zombie cannot figure out how to open the simple sliding door to enter their home.

Unfortunately, the burglars in the town are somewhat more intelligent. The simple sliding door poses them no challenge.

Thankfully, the alarm system does pose a challenge. Police arrive on the scene almost instantly.

Yes, that's right. This policeman is a fairy. Anyone else seeing the irony in this?

Well, true to his nature, this fairy policeman shows no inclination to get his hands dirty fighting crime. Instead, he waltzes right by the bad guy to mac on Carmella.

Carmella: "I'm sorry, I can't possibly hear you over the sound of this very loud alarm. What was that?"

She rejects him, and--in a huffy--fairy policeman promptly leaves the house . . . without bothering to take the burglar with him.

Samura: "Um, hello! You left the burglar in our house! Yes, he's still here. Could you come and get him?"

After a second policeman arrives to take away the burglar, the girls return to their skilling while the low rumblings of hungry zombies provide a soothing, ambient noise.

Yup, life in Moonlight Falls is certainly strange.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »
Those zombies certainly look as scary as the policeman looks stupid...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

SimBlip

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 01:19:23 PM »
The fairy policeman was hilarious. He really was with the fairies, wasn't he... apart from being a fairy.  :P
How curious (but fortunate) that the zombies can't open sliding doors. Do they really make soothing sounds, or is that a joke?
Great update!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 01:50:27 PM »
And what an ambient noise it is.. Welcome back to Samura and her Dojo.   How nice of the meteor to come crashing down like that.  Was it at least worth anything? 

What a nice household of women you got going there.  Can't wait to see what Moonlight Falls throws your way next!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 07:07:33 PM »

Romance and Rebounding

Well, the zombies do make soft gurgling noises, although I wouldn't really call them soothing. It was supposed to be a joke. The meteor did sell for a nice couple thousand, if I recall correctly. It's been awhile.

Carmella aged up to adult quietly while working at her sculpting station.

Beatrice's birthday was a mix of good and bad. On the one hand, Annalove stole her bed then had the nerve to take a nap in it. On the other hand, Beatrice finally got to take some personal time off from painting and gardening to learn alchemy.

Here she is after an elder make-over.

Carmella managed to finish her 25th ice sculpture several days before Samura's adult birthday. Unfortunately, she didn't get the gratitude she expected from her lover.

Carmella: "I did it! I can make your ice sculpture now!"

Samura: "Um, yeah . . . Carmella, we need to talk."

Carmella: "You're breaking up with me? You ungrateful floozy!"

Despite the fact that both of them had failed to throw up more than a single wish for each other, Carmella was devastated by Samura's decision. Sure, they hadn't spent much time together, but that was just life in a dynasty household, right? (As a side note, I really considered keeping them together--despite the fact that Samura would have to invite a man into the household to birth the next generation. I decided to let their wishes make the call.)

Well, Carmella did what so many do after a bad break up. She re-bounded with the first handsome fella she could find!

He was amenable to her wiles. Check out the lusty expression on his face! Meow!

Only a short time later, the sound of lullaby chimes drifted through the Dojo house.

I can't remember his name right now, poor guy. Carmella, on the other hand, can't seem to stop thinking about him. By now she's thrown up at least four or five wishes to marry him.

Samura, meanwhile, was engaging in a whirlwind romance of her own. When Pablo showed up to repair their dishwasher, Samura went for a bold move.

She successfully plants a first kiss. I think Pablo looks like he'll have some nice baby-making genes.

With Samura on the far left side of her skin tone slider, and Pablo clearly somewhere on the right side of his skin tone slider, we should have plenty of color options for a rainboo.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 09:53:55 PM »
Samura hitting on the repair man. lol.

Also, I personally cannot stand zombies. They were interesting at first, but halfway through my last dynasty attempt, I got the glitch where if you save and exit on a full moon, zombies will continuously spawn. I eventually had enough when my 2nd Gen's live-in girlfriend came down with the T-Virus, and restarted. It was a real shame because Agnes was sculpting some crazy stuff, and I was really looking forward to making a museum out of it (Oh, and I already had my 1st Gen immortalized. :C )
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

SimBlip

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 03:44:05 PM »
I so hope Samura and Carmella retained friendship status. Especially, if they opt to be single mums.
Such an interesting update!:)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2012, 04:11:27 AM »
Great story so far! I love pablo's eyes, I think they'll look great on a rainboo.

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2012, 08:19:24 AM »
I've not read any of Samura's adventures before, but I'm really enjoying this start to the dynasty... looking forward to reading more. Oh, and beautiful building, by the way.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »

Whirlwind Wedding

It didn't take long for Samura to make her move. She pops the big question to Pablo on their second date.

She moved so fast, in fact, that Carmella hadn't even had time to heal her broken heart.

Carmella: "Great. First I get dumped, and now I'm pregnant? What else could go wrong?"

Don't worry, Carmella. Soon you're going to be very happy about that pregnancy.

Carmella: "I'm finding that hard to believe."

Carmella's frugal trait kicks in when she learns about the upcoming nuptials.

Carmella: "A wedding, seriously? I can't believe how much money Samura spent on this stupid arch."

Despite her conflicted feelings, when the big day actually rolled around, Carmella found herself oddly chipper. After all, JJ Fortier had agreed to be her date for the wedding.

While Samura and Pablo head up stairs for a private celebration . . .

Carmella realizes it's time to leave the past behind her and pop a big question of her own.

The rest of the week flies by in a busy mesh of important moments.

Pablo gets a much needed wardrobe change.

Samura celebrates her adult birthday.

Pablo learns that life in the Dojo household is sometimes strange.

And last but not least, Carmella gets some happy news.

Carmella: "Aw, nooboo!"

See, I told you.

Carmella: "Oh hush."

SimBlip

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2012, 01:28:39 PM »
I much admire your photo collages.
Hehe... Carmella's reaction to the wedding arch cracked me up.
I'm so looking forward to her nooboo. :)