Author Topic: The Ghosts of Twinbrook (Life States Dynasty)  (Read 108252 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Ghosts of Twinbrook
« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2014, 10:26:28 PM »
I told you that I'd eventually get to read where Sam and Sophia came from!  Wow, this story was amazing!  The backstory for Anastasia was just fantastic!  Really loved this, hazelnut!  Now, on to checking out the summary of your DecaDynasty!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2014, 06:22:32 AM »
Thank you  ;D.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  It was the first time I'd tried writing a story around a Sims game and it's still the one I'm happiest with.

There's also a second DecaDynasty, The X Factor, that I was enjoying writing but it got hit by the ageing bug at the beginning of generation 2, so is unlikely to be continued - especially since the 4x4 was announced shortly afterwards and some of the ideas have been used in that instead.  For example, Rob in the 4x4 was very much the way I imagined Xander, the gen 2 heir, growing up.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #228 on: October 23, 2014, 11:13:57 PM »
I loved this dynasty!

Louisa and Chris were both really pretty.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2014, 10:30:19 AM »
Thanks.  It's nice to see that this one's still getting reads  :D.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »
Did you ever upload any of them? I know this may sound kind of weird, but I think Louisa is actually a really cool sim.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2014, 01:32:50 PM »
I haven't but I could at some point.  They're all saved on my external hard drive rather than this computer but I'll upload them when I get a chance.  (Well, apart from Ana.  It may seem odd when I've killed her so often but I'm too attached to Ana to share her.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
Re: The Ghosts of Twinbrook (Life States Dynasty)
« Reply #232 on: July 16, 2020, 10:58:30 AM »
I'm about seven years late, but having just read this story all the way through, I have to congratulate you on an incredible and beautifully written story, hazelnut! The backstory might be my favorite thing that I've ever read on this forum. Like, it kind of gave me chills. You are all kinds of inspiring. Amazing work!

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: The Ghosts of Twinbrook (Life States Dynasty)
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2020, 11:57:52 AM »
Wow, thanks!  I'm blushing :-[ ;D.

Funnily enough, I've been rereading this over the last few days, for the first time in a couple of years.  I suppose it's because we've both been in the same discussions about ghost game mechanics.  I still think it's the best thing I've posted on the forum, even though it was the first.  But then, I had a lot more free time back then.  Maybe sometime in the future I'll be able to have another go at writing a proper story.

Ana is still one of my favourite Sims ever, although I have no urge at all to retrieve her from the Sim Bin for another game.  Her story's finished, it seems.

anything