Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154733 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 26: Ardan in Love
« Reply #255 on: May 17, 2014, 02:36:48 PM »
Chapter 26: Ardan in Love

Last time, we had a wedding and a kid leave the house so Hearts was able to actually play the game some. It was all very exciting. And since I feel like I still can't handle the amount of sims in the house, I've worked to make sure all of the everyone gets an SO.

I sent Ardan to the Sweet Shop or whatever that comes with Katy Perry's Sweet Treats and she ran into her dad!

Riordan: Look how big you've gotten!

Ardan: ...I am up here, Dad.

It wasn't long until she met the son of Robin and Marion Hooley: James Hooley. I remember this names because it's based off Robin Hood, and I like it.

James: You're as hot as Firecracker Shrimp.

Ardan: Stop. That is my favorite. (Recall the RoboGhost Love incident of her childhood.)

They hit it off pretty fast.

I'm not super feeling his facial expression in this. It's like he's carrying a bag of potatoes and not the beautiful blonde spawn of Arie.

And speaking of spawn, here is an update from some of the spawn's spawn.

So cute! They're getting the families together. Thanks Story Progression.

And Simon, I'm sure, brought his new girlfriend: Liliana Dolan.

I just had to change her hair and make-up. I'm so far into the game that the CAS changes I've made to some of the original sims are coming out in their children. Yessss.

Ardan liked James so much she introduced him to her siblings in a big pow-wow in her mom's room. Did he sleep over or something? He might have. Who can remember?

And Ardan's dad had a baby with Roamie's daughter Martina. And... another one.

OH LOOK. ARAN GREW UP.

I really like his elfy look.

OKAY TIME TO GET MARRIED, THANKS FOR PLAYING, BYE.

Well, I guess not before meeting his nephew, Owen. Who is pretty hot, to be honest.

And Liara aged up! (Who? Oh, yeah, the last baby. I haven't talked about her much because SIM BABIES BORE ME.)

And OH BOY. The age-up we've all been waiting for! Her face could go either way and it is getting INTENSE UP IN HERE.

CORA, COME ON DOWN.

It is SUPER different, but I love it. She looks so much like her dad. REMINDER:

See? It's for real friends.

And since I am playing the end of this game at a snail's pace... I really don't know why. I think the town is getting bogged down again with all the family tree tendrils, so it's causing everything to be slow and labored. Here are some updates from the rest of our large illegitimate family.

Terro (Charie's ex husband IF) and Alexandria (Roamie's daughter) had a baby:

AND GUYS, SIMON IS HOLDING IT TOGETHER.

Just get married and have babies so you can pass on your genetic inheritance, fool!

This is Deon, Allyson and Aeric's youngest.

Looks very much like Dedric, again.

This is Maritza. I THIINNKKK she's Tobie's kid?

And this is Heather, Terro and Charie's daughter as a teen.

She's GORGEOUS.

And here's an awkward picture!

The first is Solomon, Terro and Charie's last kid together. And the second is Octavio, Martina and Riordan's kid. That is Ardan's dad, if we remember.

And last but not least, the Fear Twins have aged up into Adults.

Not too shabby.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #256 on: May 17, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »
I'm not complaining at all about the snails pace you are choosing to end this story with. Please continue with the slow pace (or even slow it down further if you'd like...).
So. Many. Beautiful. Babies.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #257 on: May 17, 2014, 04:30:35 PM »
I love the makeovers you do and your rather endearing obsession with genetics  :=)

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2014, 01:10:59 AM »
I'm all for the make-overs and you're so good at them! Just out of curiosity: do you make over inactives with testingcheats or MasterController? (Looks like it's testingcheats from the screenshots but you never know) :P I use MasterController myself even though I recently installed a ridiculously cheaty module and I can't stop using it.

Also: Heather really is gorgeous. Wow. Still can't keep track of everyone though :P

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2014, 01:23:17 AM »
I'm not complaining at all about the snails pace you are choosing to end this story with. Please continue with the slow pace (or even slow it down further if you'd like...).
So. Many. Beautiful. Babies.

I'm debating moving them to another town, but since Arie's not having anymore babies, it seems silly. I don't know how you guys are putting up with me. It's like, one picture of game play and 5 of CAS mode of random people. Even if they are pretty people.

I love the makeovers you do and your rather endearing obsession with genetics  :=)

I just want to see how Simon's babies turn out, Pip. I JUST WANT TO KNOW.

I'm all for the make-overs and you're so good at them! Just out of curiosity: do you make over inactives with testingcheats or MasterController? (Looks like it's testingcheats from the screenshots but you never know) :P I use MasterController myself even though I recently installed a ridiculously cheaty module and I can't stop using it.

Also: Heather really is gorgeous. Wow. Still can't keep track of everyone though :P

I actually use MasterController and go to Advanced, edit in CAS. Then I can change all their outfits too. If I want. Which.. I mean I totally don't do that.

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #260 on: May 18, 2014, 06:08:20 PM »
hEATHER
AKDHAKJADHKAJDHKAJHD
AND ALL THOSE SECOND GENERATION CHILDREN.
Okay. Stop. I can't handle this. I can't keep telling myself not to get attracted to pixels.
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #261 on: May 22, 2014, 11:38:24 PM »
hEATHER
AKDHAKJADHKAJDHKAJHD
AND ALL THOSE SECOND GENERATION CHILDREN.
Okay. Stop. I can't handle this. I can't keep telling myself not to get attracted to pixels.

I know! The next update is going to have a weird looking kid. But still really pretty? I don't know what I think about her face. IT'S CONFUSING.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 27: Unexpected Immortal Nonsense
« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2014, 12:02:10 AM »
Chapter 27: Unexpected Immortal Nonsense

So, when Arie learned that Aran was planning to move out, she gave him the same treatment as Roamie:

Arie: A pox! A pox on you!

Arie, you don't even like your kids. Stop being a diva.

Meanwhile, Liara had selected her new bed after her age-up.

So, that can't be SUPER comfortable. I do not know why I even bothered to get more beds and stuff! Sleep in things I buy, you jokers!

And since we all thought Simon and Liliana were going to be forever...

JK, we would never think that because Simon can't keep it together for long enough to make me happy ever. GIVE ME A BABY WITH YOUR GENES, YOU SLUTTY MONSTER.

Oh, also Heather is a lesbian. And is dating the sister of Ardan's boyfriend, James.

And Even though the bathroom was like the social hot spot of the house,

Arie and Cora decided they hated each other and there was no better place than the bathroom to fight it out.

I know Cora's outfit is entirely EA stock, but I love it so much.

Oh! And fun story! Juno kept disappearing and reappearing across town!

Just like randomly in front of a store or someone else's door. has anyone ever had this happen before?

Ardan was meeting a houseful of her nieces and nephews. That's Maritza, Archer, and Simon was there too. Ardan, tell him to GET HIMSELF RIGHT.

And tired of being in a house of crazy, Aran has a winter wedding with Ariel and leaves promptly after.

And everyone showed up, all dressed appropriately for the wedding and the weather, obv.

Liara waves goodbye to her older brother that she probably has ever said like 3 words to. In her oversized T-Shirt and arm-length gloves. THIS HOUSE, Y'ALL.

Oh, and Arie still hates Cora.

No idea why.

Maybe it was her violent tendencies and whatnot.

Eh, doubt it.

Liara was all about fishing, and when the pond finally thawed, she got her chance to learn. SHE'S SO CUTE. She's like very naturey, natural. I like it.

And like all normal humans, Arson and Juno stood and read books to each other and laughed and laughed. Oh, what a day.

But he had to put the book down for a second to go to prom with his sisters.

And really weird stuff happened?

So, with the Cora stuff, at first I thought there was a sim named Cora that Cora wound up with, and I was like, oh, lol, what a coinkydink. But then I checked her relationships after and THERE WAS NO CORA. I think Cora just... really taken with herself?

And we found out that Arson is gay!

And also Ardan did nothing of note!

What time is it, you ask? Well, it's OFFSPRING PICTURE DUMP TIME.

Here is Martina, Roamie's oldest as a full Adult.

And this is Ella. I don't know what I feel about her face. It's all angular but round? And nice but super mean?

And Owen is a hunk as a YA.

And here's a picture of his and Ella's fathers as Full Adults.

They were the IFs, and have aged pretty well.

And lastly, this is Deon, Aeric and Allyson's kid.

Yes, please.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2014, 12:33:55 AM »
Ella's glorious, just unconventional.  I approve.
Ardan is my favorite of the current teens, yet prom chose to ignore her?  How does that lovely offspring of Arie not get attention at a dance full of hormonal teens?  Sense.  It's what that doesn't make.

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2014, 01:20:01 AM »
I love the feeling that the house is totally dysfunctional. I also totally think that Arie actually loves (some of) her kids but she's too stubborn to say it and she just shows it in... peculiar ways. She has hidden depths - that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2014, 02:05:45 PM »

Oh Cora.  ::) Is it any surprise that a daughter of Arie of all people would be taken with herself!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2014, 03:39:38 PM »
Considering Cora danced with and developed a crush on herself, is it possible that the fight was just her yelling at herself in a mirror?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2014, 10:11:02 PM »
Oh Cora.  ::) Is it any surprise that a daughter of Arie of all people would be taken with herself!

Not at all. I love weird glitches like that.

Considering Cora danced with and developed a crush on herself, is it possible that the fight was just her yelling at herself in a mirror?

OMG, this is not only possible, but 100% what happened. This is canon now.

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #268 on: May 31, 2014, 10:38:31 PM »
*cue theatrical wheezing* need... next... chapter... must... see... kaseofheart's... pretty... sims
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #269 on: May 31, 2014, 10:42:22 PM »
What are the skill stats for the sisters? Probably pretty high by now, I'm guessing they've all maxed like a million.

anything