Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154664 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 26: Ardan in Love
« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2014, 10:43:30 PM »
First of all, I'm very super rude for ignoring my two friends! How did I miss your posts? Inexcusable!

Ella's glorious, just unconventional.  I approve.
Ardan is my favorite of the current teens, yet prom chose to ignore her?  How does that lovely offspring of Arie not get attention at a dance full of hormonal teens?  Sense.  It's what that doesn't make.

Well, obviously you like Ella. She's a red head. We haven't had very many since arriving at Dragon Valley.

I love the feeling that the house is totally dysfunctional. I also totally think that Arie actually loves (some of) her kids but she's too stubborn to say it and she just shows it in... peculiar ways. She has hidden depths - that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

It IS a dysfunctional house hold. I think mostly impart to me having no control over anything at all. By the time I realize I need to pay attention to one thing, 7 other things have already happened.   And I'm sure Arie does. She just doesn't like to admit that she likes her kids.

*cue theatrical wheezing* need... next... chapter... must... see... kaseofheart's... pretty... sims

I am SORRY! It's been a crazy couple weeks for me. I'll try my best to get things together soon! Also, you can call me Hearts! Everyone else does. :)

What are the skill stats for the sisters? Probably pretty high by now, I'm guessing they've all maxed like a million.

Oh boy. They have pretty much just maxed out the skills they're supposed to max out. Cooking and Handiness for Juno. Painting, and Charisma for Arie. Athleticness, Gardening, and Fishing for Nihm. And like everything you can read for Winnie. I will let you know officially when I boot up my game next. Because I'm bad at remembering all that stuff. I'm lucky I remember the names of the main sisters and children.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2014, 12:05:42 AM »
Also, you can call me Hearts! Everyone else does. :)

I don't. I use Kasey. But that's just because if I'm not contrary to everything, apparently I explode.  :P
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 27: Unexpected Immortal Nonsense
« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2014, 12:32:27 PM »
God** your sims are gorgeous. Like, I'm kind of in love with Heather and the fear twins. I wonder how many more kids Arie has to have to complete the legacy, has she had aroung 8/9 by now?

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 27: Unexpected Immortal Nonsense
« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2014, 03:23:09 PM »
Found this due to Pippin's "Daughters of Loki" story and I have to say I'm loving it! Thanks Pippin!!! Kase, your Sisters are gorgeous!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2014, 05:04:02 PM »
I don't. I use Kasey. But that's just because if I'm not contrary to everything, apparently I explode.  :P

Names on the internet. What are you going to do? MOST people call me Hearts, I guess I should say.

God** your sims are gorgeous. Like, I'm kind of in love with Heather and the fear twins. I wonder how many more kids Arie has to have to complete the legacy, has she had aroung 8/9 by now?

Thank you! Heather is beautiful! I really love how she turned out. And Arie is actually FINISHED having babies! Liara was the 11th baby. So when she ages up and heads out, we will put this challenge to bed.

Found this due to Pippin's "Daughters of Loki" story and I have to say I'm loving it! Thanks Pippin!!! Kase, your Sisters are gorgeous!

Thank youuu! If you haven't read through the whole thing yet, you'll find that I get kind of crazy about how sims look. I'm SUPERFICIAL. I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 28: Squirrels and Anger
« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2014, 07:10:27 PM »
Chapter 28: Squirrels and Anger

So after having 2(?) kids together, Alexandria (Roamie's kid) and Terro (Charie's imaginary friend) decide it's time to get married! Huzzah.

That'll be awkward at family parties. I'm so excited!

But what I'm not excited about is that... the squirrels are back. I did a purging of the squirrels a while back because they were OVERRUNNING the yard. Like chipmunks in the green house, in the hot tub. The ground was more squirrel than grass. And now... they're back.

Stop petting those fury monsters, Arie! they are INVADING.

And while I was trying to get rid of these pests, Cora was making friends with her brother.

JK, everyone hates her.

P.S. LOOK AT THE CHIPMUNKS.

Also look at Ardan; she's an adult now! Well, young adult, I guess.

She looks the same, mostly. I think a little different somehow? Someone figure this out.

So do all Sim children become Valedictorian? It's like... super easy to become one in this game. Oh, good job showing up to school every day! Would you like to be the Valedictorian? Cool.

Her portrait. Her eyes are closed, but I think she's supposed to look all ethereal and junk.

Arson, it turns out (if I haven't already said), has a sexual preference for men due to story progression, so he's been dating a young townie teen.

This is Boyband Jackson, aka his name until I can remember it or go back into the game to find out.

And he and Arson are really hitting it off.

Boyband Jackson is happy to agree to going steady with our young Aquaman.

Oh, hey, guys. I think this is actually child number 2 for Alexandria and Terro.

And Fiero and Ariadne are having their second child, too!

Esteban. Exotic.

I'm not sure why I took this picture. I think it's because Alexandria is in it and also Teagan, my favorite of Simon's ex-girlfriends. And they're all angry.

No more Llamas! No more Llamas!

Fun story:

Everyone Hates Cora, now on TBS.

At least Ardan and Liara are getting along.

And Ardan and Arie.

Pretty much everyone except Cora.

And since Arie is done shooting out babies, she's focusing on her art.

And on the same day, Liara and Arson aged up into a teen and a YA, respectively.

Liara looks good! She looks kind of like Amanda Peet? Or someone else. Someone TELL ME.

And this starts off the CAS train!

This is Soloman, Terro and Charie's last kid together.

And this is old man Aeric:

And Maritza, Tobie's kid.

Janette and Octavio, Martina and Riordan's kids.

And lastly, a girl named Kristy who is going to be the girlfriend of someone you will find out next time!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2014, 07:23:03 PM »
Liara looks like Ellen Page to me. At least, that's what I thought when I saw her. *shrugs*

I'm so happy to see more babies! The town needs you to keep them fashionable!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2014, 07:46:29 PM »
Maritza.  So adore! 
Can't believe there aren't going to be any more babies!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2014, 07:46:40 PM »
Hey, Kase, I don't know if you saw, but you missed two rodents in that picture with Cora and her brother. :P

Maritza is very pretty. I must break down now, and ask you where you got your hair and skin.

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #279 on: June 11, 2014, 01:16:01 AM »
Oh, Liara is so pretty! All your sims are, of course, but her I really like.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #280 on: June 11, 2014, 01:19:19 AM »
"That'll be awkward at family parties."
I hear ya hearts, I hear ya.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2014, 07:34:58 AM »
Woo! Got through this at last. I like your sense of humor and, of course, the attractive children you got out of the deal.

It sucks that I caught this story close to the end, but what can I do?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #282 on: June 11, 2014, 10:55:16 PM »

(in a bad fake Australian accent): And here we see the rare Cora-bird defending its territory against an invader. The Arson-finch is known for its disproportional head size. A Juno scurries away, fearful of the approaching dominance battle.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2014, 06:40:06 PM »
Oh my gosh, Boyband Jackson and Aquaman!  I can't stop giggling!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #284 on: June 13, 2014, 06:47:23 AM »
Aw, baby Liara. Ardan is gorgeous as always. Cora is... wonderful. Arson and Boyband look very sweet together.
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

anything