Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154617 times)

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 25: Time's a Fickle Mistress
« Reply #285 on: June 13, 2014, 01:41:16 PM »
I relate to this. Honestly, I can't even do a simple playthrough without cheating like mad so though I might like the idea of dynasties, it would be quicker to just jump off a cliff.

Hey, great minds think alike! Trust me, I've TRIED doing so many Dynasties but ended up giving up because, to be honest, playing The Sims 3 is getting to be boring. I can't go through the game without using the mailbox cheat to max everyone's motives. I don't like tending to needs at ALL. I tried a test run of a Tournament Challenge(the sculpting one) but I dreaded booting it up and deleted it. So yeah, I think it'd be better to do a project story challenge which lets you use cheats than a Dynasty. I think I'll leave those to Pam and the others.  ;)
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 28: Squirrels and Anger
« Reply #286 on: June 17, 2014, 05:15:28 PM »
Liara looks like Ellen Page to me. At least, that's what I thought when I saw her. *shrugs*

I'm so happy to see more babies! The town needs you to keep them fashionable!

The town is in trouble without me. People walking around in hula skirts and hoodies. It takes so much will power to not constantly be changing something.

Also, I think you're right. Maybe it is Ellen Page.

Maritza.  So adore! 
Can't believe there aren't going to be any more babies!

It will just make it way more exciting for when I have a new game filled with new babies!

Hey, Kase, I don't know if you saw, but you missed two rodents in that picture with Cora and her brother. :P

Maritza is very pretty. I must break down now, and ask you where you got your hair and skin.

Oh, I saw them. Those rodents are everywhere. It's infuriating.

Skin question answered in a PM because of rules and whatnot.

"That'll be awkward at family parties."
I hear ya hearts, I hear ya.

Hahahha. Well, I imagine all their family parties are super awkward anyway. There are a butt-ton of personalities to create drama. Like all my family functions. Italians.

Woo! Got through this at last. I like your sense of humor and, of course, the attractive children you got out of the deal.

It sucks that I caught this story close to the end, but what can I do?

It might be better that way! Now you don't have to wait a million months.

(in a bad fake Australian accent): And here we see the rare Cora-bird defending its territory against an invader. The Arson-finch is known for its disproportional head size. A Juno scurries away, fearful of the approaching dominance battle.

Hehe. Arson-finches have super tiny heads. So gross.

Oh my gosh, Boyband Jackson and Aquaman!  I can't stop giggling!

I do have Boyband Jackson's real name now, but I will wait until the update to release it into the wild. And I call Arson Aquaman because I can't unsee it.

Aw, baby Liara. Ardan is gorgeous as always. Cora is... wonderful. Arson and Boyband look very sweet together.

Ardan needs to get married. She's dragging her feet and it's annoying. I need less people in the house so that it lags less. Gee, I'm glad I bought a machine to play the sims and it doesn't play the sims.

Hey, great minds think alike! Trust me, I've TRIED doing so many Dynasties but ended up giving up because, to be honest, playing The Sims 3 is getting to be boring. I can't go through the game without using the mailbox cheat to max everyone's motives. I don't like tending to needs at ALL. I tried a test run of a Tournament Challenge(the sculpting one) but I dreaded booting it up and deleted it. So yeah, I think it'd be better to do a project story challenge which lets you use cheats than a Dynasty. I think I'll leave those to Pam and the others.  ;)

If you're looking for a challenge, refer to this list: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/362585.page

If you scroll down a bit, you'll see a heading "Additional Challenges." There are a bunch and many of them are really creative and interesting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 29: Hippie Wedding
« Reply #287 on: June 29, 2014, 10:59:18 PM »
Chapter 29: Hippie Wedding

So, last time in the Eterna household, Hearts does not remember because she's tired and lazy, and it's been a while since my last update, so I'm going to do this before I push it off for another month, and that means we're going to wing it, y'all! Last time, something with squirrels, right? And everyone hated Cora? That sounds right. Okay.

Not sure what the season of squirrels is, but it's summer in the Eterna house now, and that means it's time for a little summer love for our young adults.

Ardan and James were fawning over each other.

And Arson and Boyband were also having a swell time.

Oh, Boyband, you are shameless.

Summer also means that Arie is the only person in the house to get a tan.

This happens every time it's summer and I am super not sure why. Maybe she's the only one that goes outside. Except that Nihm is always outside. WHATEVER, I can't logic tonight.

Anyway, here's Ardan having a sneaky nighttime convo with her tan mom.

Ardan: And maybe try sunscreen or something next time.

Arie: I do what I want.

Well, perhaps the conversation wasn't really about sunscreen.

It was probably more about the seriousness of her lovelife.

Arie: Oh, how nice. You're moving out? So sad. No, really. I'm torn up.

I decided to throw Ardan a wedding party at the house instead of just having them marry quickly and run. Sorry, Arie.

So everyone had to get it together for the wedding. Ardan began a vigorous workout routine.

Even though she's perfect.

And Nihm prepared by digging in the dirt in her formal attire. YOLO

The day of the wedding came and bridesmaids Liara and Cora helped Ardan get put together for the big day.

And then a picture was taken of the wedding party.

LOL James doesn't have any friends.

And Cora is so sassy it hurts.

I AM SORRY. I made the mistake of inviting that woman in the pink dress in the front. She was like super pregnant and was up front in everything, getting in the way of all my shots. No one was even friends with her. It was an error.

Oh, P.S. I am NOT sorry I invited Simon. He stayed late too, but he was beautiful and ever-present and are we sure Liara can't date him?

:(

But with the wedding finished, we say good bye to Ardan and wish her luck on her journey.

JK, she stayed until like 7am the next morning with James playing guitar and the radio and keeping Arie up.

And then maybe 15 sim minutes after they left, Story progression is all, HEARTS, HEY.

You guys are gross.

TIME FOR FAMILY UPDATES:

Darius aged up to a full Adult.

Son of Aeric and Allyson, Grandson of Dedric.

Archer as a YA.

Son of Tobie and Emily.

Alexandria aged to mature Adult

Daughter of Roamie and Molly

Jermaine aged to a child.

Son of... Alexandria and Terro....?

And then Martiza, Tobie's kid, started playing the field with weird looking alien/elf guys. I actually kind of love them.

The green one looks like Kif from futurama but with hair.

And, OH PRAISE SIM JESUS

Simon is back to dating Cara again, his very first girlfriend that he cheated on and lost. KEEP IT TOGETHER I NEED BABIES FROM YOU.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #288 on: June 29, 2014, 11:04:02 PM »
May the powers of Story Progression be kind to Simon! I want some purple kids too.

Sounds like Ardan had quite a wedding night. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2014, 02:48:48 AM »
I just spent the last two hours reading from beginning to end... I have no words for this other than: AWESOME!  So many gorgeous, gorgeous Sims.  It makes my head spin!  And your writing style is so much fun!  I love it!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2014, 03:09:20 AM »
Simon, this is your conscience speaking. And I will destroy your mind if you do not have several adorable children with Cara. So... Chop chop.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2014, 12:34:57 PM »
"I need babies from you," is not a line that one can usually just casually throw into...anything.  Gotta love Sims updates  :=)
Seriously, though, I do love your updates.  The fun balance of how little you care with how very much you actually do care as you'll be all, "I don't remember anything from last update or this character's names," but then you give everyone makeovers and obviously invest far more time than anyone should in staging shots.  Yes.  I heart how hearts updates work.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2014, 12:48:08 PM »
May the powers of Story Progression be kind to Simon! I want some purple kids too.

Sounds like Ardan had quite a wedding night. :P

I don't understand why Simon has such a hard time holding onto a girlfriend. I guess it's because he's a baller/player. PICK ONE, IDIOT BOY.

I just spent the last two hours reading from beginning to end... I have no words for this other than: AWESOME!  So many gorgeous, gorgeous Sims.  It makes my head spin!  And your writing style is so much fun!  I love it!

Thank you, Shewolf! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. And I think your head is spinning from the sheer amount of sims that keep popping up and my inability to properly remind you who they are.

Simon, this is your conscience speaking. And I will destroy your mind if you do not have several adorable children with Cara. So... Chop chop.

HE LISTENS TO NO ONE. Not even MasterController. Not that I tried to use it to make him do what I want or anything....

"I need babies from you," is not a line that one can usually just casually throw into...anything.  Gotta love Sims updates  :=)
Seriously, though, I do love your updates.  The fun balance of how little you care with how very much you actually do care as you'll be all, "I don't remember anything from last update or this character's names," but then you give everyone makeovers and obviously invest far more time than anyone should in staging shots.  Yes.  I heart how hearts updates work.

Hearts is an enigma. And, ughh, I do spend too much time staging shots. I'm so annoying to myself.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2014, 08:37:45 PM »
I just found your story, and love it! I'm not gonna say anything else because unless it's a story of mine, I barley have any comment. But, how do you get those amazing poses, if it's a mod please give me a link ;D

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #294 on: July 08, 2014, 04:27:04 AM »
Hearts, your story is incredible and I love your sisters and all the kids.

I am also in love with the hairs and outfits you have, could you PM me where you get them from?
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #295 on: July 08, 2014, 01:04:48 PM »
I just found your story, and love it! I'm not gonna say anything else because unless it's a story of mine, I barley have any comment. But, how do you get those amazing poses, if it's a mod please give me a link ;D

Thanks! And to get those poses, you have to use the Pose Player, found here. I also suggest using this add-on so that you can use poses on strangers and friends that visit your lot. Poses are downloaded separately and there are billions! Time to start the hunt.

Hearts, your story is incredible and I love your sisters and all the kids.

I am also in love with the hairs and outfits you have, could you PM me where you get them from?

Thank you! And, oh boy, that would be a lot of CC to PM you. I will PM you with a link to where I find my stuff on the reg.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 30: All You Need is Love
« Reply #296 on: July 08, 2014, 04:39:57 PM »
Chapter 30: All You Need is Love

Last time in crazytown, Ardan got married and then got pregnant in record time. Simon was hot and annoying. And other stuff, I'm sure. This time, I'd like to present you with the face of dissatisfaction!

Liara: Why haven't you found me a boyfriend yet? This is, like, the longest time it's taken you to find a teen a significant other and it's, like, super rude.

Hearts: I am slowly melting, and you're lucky you learned how to walk as a toddler, so don't with the lip.

Liara: Whatever. Arson has Boyband and even Cora has...

Hearts: Cora is single too, you whiner.

Liara: I DON'T CARE CORA IS THE WORST

Well, all right then.

Here you go, brat.

Good enough?

Liara: Ooh, yes! Look at how shiny and elfy he is.

Shiny?

Liara: Yes. Blonde people are shiny.

Oh. Of course they...are?

Liara: He likes me very much. His name is Derrick. I call him Shiny Derrick.

I'm sure he appreciates that.

Liara: He does.

Well, since Liara has a boyfriend and is younger than Cora, I think it's time to get her an SO too.

This is Kristy, because Cora has a preference for girls. Who am I to change her?

Kristy is adorable, and I don't know what she's doing with Cora, since everyone is all, CORA IS THE WORST.

It doesn't seem like Kristy feels the same.

Speaking of love birds.

Time for Boyband and Arson to get married! btw, Boyband's name is Julian Corbin, but that is boring and I like Boyband better.

Aww, so lovely.

Boyband joins the family and immediately starts in on the Eternas' favorite activity.

Hatin' on Cora.

Poor Cora, everyone's always on her case.

Liara: Your music stinks, Cora! Just leave!

Cora: I will play my music.

Cora: Forever.

Cora: And ever.

Cora: AND EVER.

Well, I guess we are done here. It's time for everyone's favorite segment: OFFSPRING DUMP.

This is Solomon, Terro and....... Charie's... kid?

STEP BACK, Y'ALL. Remember how hot Heather was as a teenager? Well, she is OUT OF CONTROL NOW.

*wind starts out of no where*

Dang girl, get it.

And, oh, hey. She totally has. This is Laura Hooley, Ardan's husband's sister.

And they're getting married.

Too bad they can't have babies. SAD.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #297 on: July 08, 2014, 11:46:06 PM »
Poor Cora lol.  Why do they all hate her?

And actually, same sex couples can have children with Twallen's Story Progression, I thought...

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #298 on: July 09, 2014, 02:49:29 AM »
Poor Kristy...
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #299 on: July 10, 2014, 11:19:19 AM »
Poor Cora lol.  Why do they all hate her?

And actually, same sex couples can have children with Twallen's Story Progression, I thought...

I think it's because she's hotheaded and yells at people often. Or maybe it's because she's hotheads and so she's easy to goad. Who knows?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Poor Kristy...

Cora's not so bad! Well, that picture of her certainly doesn't paint her as not an insane, horrifying maniac. But, you know. I like Cora!

anything