Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154709 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 30: All You Need is Love
« Reply #300 on: July 10, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »
Woot!  Glad that's the case ^^  I've done a bit too much experimenting with the Twallen's Story Progression lol!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 30: All You Need is Love
« Reply #301 on: July 10, 2014, 04:50:30 PM »
For the Love of Simon Contest

All right guys, this is about to be a flash-fire contest. Simon refuses to love anyone I want him to love. And I want babies. So I'd like you happy readers to send me an idea for a girl that might be good for Simon and MAKE HIM GIVE ME BABIES. You have to come up with all 5 of her traits, her age, her astrological sign, and an interesting but brief backstory. And any other info you want concerning phsyical appearance because I will be making her. Oh and a name, unless you trust me, which you shouldn't because, y'all know how I name people. I am going to give you info on Simon so you know how to approach it:

Simon Eterna
Traits: Brave, Shy, Good sense of humor, Hot headed, Clumsy. (God, he's so adorable.)
Sign: Leo

Because I'm impatient and have limited time to finish playing this game, please send in your submissions by 1:30pm EST on Friday, 7/11/2014. I will be selecting based on the one that seems the most fun to play/make.  HURRY AND 'PREESH.

What you send to me:

Name:
Traits:
Appearance notes:
BRIEF Backstory:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: LOVE FOR SIMON CONTEST (Limited Time Offer)
« Reply #302 on: July 10, 2014, 05:38:12 PM »
Name: Azaleah Crane
Traits: Brave, Good Sense of Humor, Nurturing, Family Oriented, Adventurous.
Sign: Aries
Appearance notes: Violet Eyes, black hair, soft features (whatever you feel really looks good), minimal makeup.
BRIEF Backstory: Azaleah's mother died giving birth to her, her father soon remarried a woman from a town over. Azaleah never really got on with her stepmother, though the woman would try with her. Azaleah grew up in the swamps, making her braver than most other girls. She ended up helping her stepmother raise her half-sister, June, which helped shape her view on family life. She's witty, calm and understanding to all, well, minus her stepmother - to whom she's sarcastic, trying and stubborn.

So there you have it. :) She might not be the best pick, but I like her!

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
Name: Bobbi Whynn
Traits: Clumsy, Hopeless Romantic, Dramatic, Supernatural Fan, and Family Oriented
Sign:Gemini
Appearance: Hair pulled up or back, Big bright eyes
B.B.: "Bobbi" was the middle child of 5 kids, and as such spent her childhood trying to get some attention. Her drama and "accidental" tripping got on her siblings nerves, so when they learned about her love of the supernatural they told her about a town with all sorts of monsters, and subtlety urged her to GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE! Easily persuaded, Bobbi rushed off to find a living myth, and maybe even a handsome guy....

Sorry if the BREIF Backstory isn't so brief... I had fun thinking her up though.  I think a spazzy girl would go well with Simon's shyness, and her drama/supernatural worship would keep him interested.  She's no dynasty founder, but I hope you like her! ;D

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Hmm..... I have an Idea, but don't expect the best ;)

Name: Kamela Walker
Traits: Virtuoso, Natural Born Performer, Brave, and Dramatic
Sign: Aires
Appearance: Bright colored hair (bright purple, turquoise, just something that isn't a normal hair color) And colorful eyes, just some sort of interesting look I trust Hearts completely.
B.B: Kamela was born and grew up in monochrome Midnight Hollow. At Young Adult-hood, she became a singer, and a colorful one at that. And her music was just as vibrant and colorful as her appearance. She went on tour and ended up meeting many men, but none of them worked. Not that she even considered romance. Until she met Simon....

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Name: Simone MacAnna
Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Family Oriented, Good, Artistic, Rebellious
Sign: whichever one is compatible with Simon's
Looks: Rainbow slider, Colorful hair, crazy eyes (a la Quin), beautiful CC hair that I will never have, cool facial tattoos like some of your sims, and colorful wings
Backstory: Simone was born to Shannon MacAnna of Dragon Valley and Quin Flanagan. She loves to hang with her family, but lately she's been wondering if anyone in her town is willing to take her on as a girlfriend.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
I can send you Drizzelda.

Serious-Not-Serious-As-Serious-As-You-Want
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler

YESSSSSSS! She's from your Hideous Dynasty, right?  If so, that's Simon's soul mate.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
I was going to send in an idea until Gwendy mentioned Drizzelda.

Simonelda, together forever. <3
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal

YESSSSSSS! She's from your Hideous Dynasty, right?  If so, that's Simon's soul mate.

I was going to send in an idea until Gwendy mentioned Drizzelda.

Simonelda, together forever. <3

Remember how I want pretty babies, you lovely but crazy people? I AM SHALLOW AND I DON'T CARE.

Gwendy, I love you and Drizzelda, BUT I CAN'T.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
Remember how I want pretty babies, you lovely but crazy people? I AM SHALLOW AND I DON'T CARE.

Gwendy, I love you and Drizzelda, BUT I CAN'T.

What if I threw in a pretty YA Rosenrot at no extra charge?

And are you implying that Drizzelda wouldn't make pretty babies?! Her babies are the loveliest, goshdarnit!  :P
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline seakissed

• Townie
What you send to me:

Name: Priscilla Sayso (feel free to change it, naming isn't my strong suit  :) )
Traits: Handy, Family-Oriented, No sense of humor, Great Kisser, Ambitious
Sign: Virgo
Appearance notes: She would have a pale skin tone. She'd have a severe hair color, I imagine a blond or white hair (not because shes old, but because shes confident enough to have it that way) and eye catching outfit (like one with a black jacket and a flashy undershirt, or a more ruffled and elegant look, either way she'd be eye catching).

BRIEF Backstory: This is a no-nonsense girl, as an adult she would be more mature and be able to inspire a young flighty soul like Simon to get serious about commitment and settle down. Shes family oriented and focused on what she needs in her future and shes able to bring Simon into it and set him on the same track.  She had been a heartbreaker during her young adult stage, floating from prospect to prospect, but now that shes older and wiser she is ready to give up her title as an ice queen and show how warm she can be with her own family.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Oh fine. Looks like you have a submission from me. :P

Name: Dahlia Roberts
Traits: Excitable, Daredevil, Loves the Outdoors, Vehicle Enthusiast, Handy
Sign: Your choice
Appearance notes: Pale-skinned brunette, preferably with a trendy, short-ish hairstyle. Expressive dark eyes, a sharp nose, and a mouth that defaults into a sweet expression (not a perma-smile, but still sweet). Slightly wide facial structure. Slender to average build, but not muscular. Small breasts. Dresses in black tank tops and jeans, but I'll allow for some liberty there.
BRIEF Backstory: Dahlia is a manic pixie dream girl with a knack for mechanical things and her beloved motorcycle, Temptation. She uses her charms to break shy men out of their shell, but she usually likes to hit the open road instead. Commitment doesn't need to be on her plate, but she's fine with the idea of a baby. You can strap them to the back of a motorcycle, right?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
For the Love of Simon

Okay, so here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to assign all the submissions a number, since they are all pretty lovely, and pick at random. And that way, no one's feelings will get hurt. Since Simon has the habit of breaking up with girls, this method will give me an order to which I may dip into if Simon rejects the perfectly wonderful girl we have crafted for him, that jerk. So here is the order:

1. Kamela Walker
2. Azaleah Crane
3. Dahlia Roberts
4. Bobbi Whynn
5. Priscilla Sayso
6. Rosenrot :)
7. Simone MacAnna

Thanks for the submissions, y'all! And sorry I required them so fast. I'm a brat and wanted to go back to playing immediately. Back in I go to demand babies.

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
Yikes, Hearts, I hadn't seen Simon properly because I use my iPad sometimes but now I see he has the most amazing freckles... are those part of the skin or separate? And more importantly - do you remember where you got them? *puppy dog eyes*

anything