Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154622 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Yikes, Hearts, I hadn't seen Simon properly because I use my iPad sometimes but now I see he has the most amazing freckles... are those part of the skin or separate? And more importantly - do you remember where you got them? *puppy dog eyes*

I believe it's actually a make-up, and I'm not sure why Simon wound up with it, to be honest. I'll see if I can figure it out for you.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 31: The Cora Show
« Reply #316 on: July 13, 2014, 11:09:29 PM »
Chapter 31: The Cora Show

Thank you again for all submissions to the For the Love of Simon Contest! The first eligible bachelorette will be introduced at some point in this update (probably.) I am on the fence about if I'm going to force babies or not, but we shall see how ridiculous I get as I continue to play this game. I can't make any promises and I think it would be fun if I left Simon to his own devices to see who he'd "choose" so we can get a few more of the girls in there, but let's face it. I am out of control and clearly obsessed with Simon and his ability to reproduce genetically superior spawn. And also, Kamela turned out GORGEOUS. So. We'll take this journey together.

Winnie, who may or may not have been absent in the past couple chapters, has decided to do stuff recently.

Like reading! (oooh. Aaah.)

And brooding! (Fascinating!)

And looking at stars! (This is actually slightly interesting!)

She found a celestial object and named it after her late love, who we all miss very much. (Everyone: Who?)

Everyone: Oh, yeah. The robot who got killed by a meteor. Is that not super insensitive to name a SPACE ROCK after a robot who was killed by a SPACE ROCK?

Winnie: ....

Oh, and Winnie also started working on her science skill! Which IS interesting. I don't even have to be sarcastic.

Since she's mastered almost every other skill possible, she'll have some fun doing science, maybe.

Winnie: Maybe I can make sense of these mutant gigantic seeds found around here.

And while Winnie was doing stuff that is hard to make jokes about, Cora was rolling a wish to get a new hair style.

Cora: This new hair has given me the confidence to throw off the shackles of my abusive family's hatred and spring forth a new life of love!

Cora: Yay for not hatred!

And while love was blooming for Cora, it has curled up and died a horrible, yet predictable death by the hands of Simon, the dream killer. He broke up with gorgeous pink skinned, teal-haired Cara.  I tried to force him to get back with her with MC. It was unfixable.

Juno: Did you hear? Someone actually likes Cora!

Arie: Oh, good! That means she can leave soon?

Not until she is a young adult, of course.

Cora: That's all I have to do before I can leave the place where everyone hates me? Oh, okay.

Cora: Whabam! Set up the alter, Terrible Family.

The alter and the canvas. You need a portrait before you can leave.

Arie: A portrait you say? I'm on it.

And then Cora makes the mistake of complaining about Arie RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER LOL. No wonder everyone hates Cora.

Arie: Is that so, mandatorily had offspring? This is what I think of you.

Arie: Blob monster ghost. Because you are dead to me. And also you're ugly.

It was about around this time that Simon found, yet again, another frumpy townie to start dating.

So I gave her a make-over and got SUPER EXCITED because she's so pretty!

HAHAHAHA. nope.

That was when Hearts lost her mind. She called in for reinforcements. And one lovely lady stepped out from the crowd to take on the challenge that is Simon Eterna. A rocker girl with the unexpected dream of wrangling this giant idiot:

Kamela Walker.

Kamela: Oh, what is this nightmare I have become a part of? What have I done?

You poor thing. You really didn't think this through, did you?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #317 on: July 14, 2014, 02:16:48 AM »
I've never seen a sim so persistently breaking up with everyone xD

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #318 on: July 14, 2014, 02:43:01 AM »
Simon is only waiting for the perfect girl, right Simon?  Either that or he's bound and determined to drive Hearts crazy XD. I'm pretty sure Sims  totally do that.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #319 on: July 14, 2014, 06:36:33 AM »
ok, sorry if this counts as spam, but I can't help it.

OMG! I actually won at something, wooot wooot! YaY! I don't meant to brag, I just don't win at stuff like this, and I'm just in a good mood because Kamela looks gorgeous.

And, I like how Winnie finally gets interesting, she was before, she just never got this much face-time in a single chapter before.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #320 on: July 15, 2014, 12:40:06 PM »
I've never seen a sim so persistently breaking up with everyone xD

I KNOW. I kept checking all the mod settings like, oh it has to be set up to have sims break up with each other all the time. But it's really the rarity. Most of them have stayed together with the exception of Charie and every man she's been with. But it also takes like years for them to eventually break up after I get the initial "Things are going sour between Charie and her dude!" message, which is odd.

Simon is only waiting for the perfect girl, right Simon?  Either that or he's bound and determined to drive Hearts crazy XD. I'm pretty sure Sims  totally do that.

Oh, I will force my hand. FORCE IT. I will have beautiful Simon babies if it's the LAST THING I DO.

ok, sorry if this counts as spam, but I can't help it.

OMG! I actually won at something, wooot wooot! YaY! I don't meant to brag, I just don't win at stuff like this, and I'm just in a good mood because Kamela looks gorgeous.

And, I like how Winnie finally gets interesting, she was before, she just never got this much face-time in a single chapter before.

I'm so glad I've made your day! I really enjoyed making Kamela and I've been waiting for a sim to use that cool outfit on. Also that hair style. She fits right in with the crazy household.

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #321 on: July 15, 2014, 01:49:37 PM »
Come on Simon. Reproduce before you get old.
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 31.5: Festival of Offspringy Goodness
« Reply #322 on: July 16, 2014, 03:08:00 PM »
Juno: Hey, Winnie!

Winnie: Yeah?

Juno: You know what time it is?

Winnie: Like... quarter to 3?

Juno: WRONG! It's Off-Spring Picture Dump Time!

Winnie: Oh no...

That's right! As A pre-quel to my next legitimate update, I am going to just throw pictures of children at you! Yaayyy! I've collected too much and it's detracting from the updates, so I'm going to push them out of my computer and then update for real. I'm not sure if this calls for a sorry or a you're welcome, so I guess Sorelcome.

Chapter 31.5: Festival of Offspringy Goodness

Angry Ella, the daughter of Fiero and Ariadne.

Why you always look so angry?

Full Adult Aurelia. Full adults always look so saggy and angry about it.

Octavio, son of... Riordan and Martina (Roamie's 1st Daughter)

I didn't even change his skin. I guess I stopped caring about him.

This is Lydia. She's Solomon's girlfriend. Solomon is the kid of Charie and Terro.

This is Esteban. he is someone's kid. I'm sorry. Anyone have a guess?

This is Audrey and Marcelo, Fiero and Ariadne's kids.

This is Jermaine. He's a cutie. He's Esteban's brother and I'm still sorry I can't remember who his parents are. I think it's... gotta be like third generation offspring.

This is Deon, Aeric and Allyson's son.

Who got married.

And this is Janette who is Riordan and Martina's kid?

I think this is her sister, Marta.

Edwardo and Christian. I DON'T KNOW.

Jermaine's horrible looking girlfriend despite a Hearts rescue attempt.

Ella's boyfriend, Pedro.

Maritza, Tobie's kid. YA

And Aran as a full adult.

Saggy and angry.

Aeric got remarried to an Ex of Simon's.

I guess Allyson died?

And Story Progression CAN let same-sex couples have babies, so here's this news!

Yaaaayyy!

That really fell apart in there, didn't it?

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #323 on: July 16, 2014, 04:51:41 PM »

Lyida looks like Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. Imma call her Peebles.

As for Sasha . . . Oh, um, wow. That's . . . that's really kind of unfortunate. I . . . I'm sorry? It's just, I'm not used to the game randomly spawning sims with those kinds of genetics. Usually I just do it on purpose, and it's hilarious, but here it just seems kinda tragic.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #324 on: July 16, 2014, 05:03:51 PM »
@Gwendy: I don't think it's random for the unfortunate yellow-haired one. Judging from her last name in the notification panel, she's a daughter of one of the original Dragon Valley townies.

I'd kill for the game to randomly generate something that interesting.

The rest of them are a lovely bunch, as usual. Congrats to Aeric on remarrying in his old age too.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #325 on: July 16, 2014, 05:23:59 PM »
I think I should feel pity for Sasha, but.... Her eyes make me scared. They're crossed, but at the same time I feel like she's sucking my soul out through them.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #326 on: July 16, 2014, 06:28:43 PM »
How in the heck did a descendant of Quin Flanagan produce such terrible looking sims?

Yes, I love my dragon valley townies. DON'T JUDGE ME.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #327 on: July 16, 2014, 06:30:44 PM »
I have this urge to send Hearts Fillipa Svard, from Aurora Skies - she's the daughter of Stefan Svard and Martina Fimann.

I have never had such an unfortunate girl. She vaguely reminds me of Arla Bunch, the twin sister of Arlo.

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #328 on: July 16, 2014, 08:16:43 PM »

I feel kinda bad saying this, but the before picture instantly made me think of those little guys in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Oompa Lumpaas or whatever. The first movie of course.  ;)
The new hair on her is a huge improvement, maybe she'll reward you with a Golden Ticket?  :o

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #329 on: July 16, 2014, 09:39:32 PM »
*blinks*  I... I'm not sure what to say about Sasha.  Her eyes certainly are frightening.  Lydia is really gorgeous though.  I love her a lot!