Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154631 times)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 31.5: Festival of Offspringy Goodness
« Reply #330 on: July 16, 2014, 09:46:16 PM »
I feel kinda bad saying this, but the before picture instantly made me think of those little guys in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Oompa Lumpaas or whatever. The first movie of course.  ;)
No, way, she looks like the Grinch just as he starts to pull the "wickedly awful idea" smile.  :P
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 31.5: Festival of Offspringy Goodness
« Reply #331 on: July 16, 2014, 09:50:20 PM »
AHAHAHA You guys are effing amazing. If I had known you loved ugly sims so much, I would have posted more of them AGES ago. I think the Oompa Loompa vibe is coming from the brightly colored hair do. Just the style alone is very Oompa Loompa-y. And her mouth/eyes combo is what is very grinchy. To me, she looks like her face began to melt from below her eyebrows one day.

People's Exhibit A:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 32: Cora's Short, Stupid Wedding
« Reply #332 on: July 18, 2014, 05:30:22 PM »
Chapter 32: Cora's Short, Stupid Wedding

And we're back because, as of THIS MOMENT, I have all of the pictures I need to bring us to the very end of this baby. I am no longer actively playing the Eterna family, which is quite sad, but also, my computer thanks me. Anyone who plans this challenge, I recommend switching towns at least 3 times and only bringing your favorite children because otherwise, your computer sits, even when the sims isn't running, and just kind of weeps softly. So, Pro-Tip!

We open this update with Liara remembering she requires a boyfriend, or at least some face time with him or something.

But then promptly ignores him for her homework.

Nihm: NERD.

Speaking of Nihm, she was getting friendly with Kamela, who everyone in the house seems to be cool with just like, randomly showing up out of no where and living with them.

And she also finished her lifetime wish. FINALLY. She was the last one in the house. Cutting it close, huh, Nihm?

Nihm: Plants are special and require long term care before becoming perfect specimens.

Hearts: You kept forgetting about them, didn't you?

Nihm:...It's not my fault fishing is autonomous!

I guess completing her lifetime wish reminded her about the fairy dust she procured like... the first week of the challenge?

Nihm: Beware the flying gardener! Bwahaha!

Liara: You garden very poorly from the air. I got this.

Liara is Nihm's best friend because they like all the same things. Nature, gardening, fishing autonomously for hours and hours a day.

Liara is also super into homework. It's like her favorite social activity?

Liara: Hey, Beverly, why don't you come over to my house after school so we can hang?

Beverly: This is super not hanging at all.

The moment we've all been waiting for since reading my rude chapter title! It's Cora's wedding!

She and Kristy were both very pretty, but the family came out like much too late. Good job, horrible family.

Arie: It's not our fault that her wedding was so short. And stupid.

At the end of the wedding, Kristy let Liara know how much she appreciated her attitude toward ehr new wife.

Kristy: Back off Cora. And you come to the wedding in your pajamas?

Liara: I think you're forgetting that I don't... care.

Liara: Oh, JK, Derrick's here. Bye Cora, see you never again!

Liara: Oh, it's time for Prom? How silly of me to forget.

Liara: lol, I didn't.

Derrick showed up to the house for prom with the must have accessory of the season:

someone's random baby.

Arie: Where did you get that baby...?"

Derrick: Haha, I don't know. But I can't go to prom with a baby, so I guess I'll just hang out here while my date goes on without me.

THIS IS REAL LIFE, GUYS. He could not get in the limo because he was carrying a baby. WHY DID HE BRING A BABY? WHOSE BABY IS IT? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

But fortunately, even without her kidnapper of a boyfriend, Liara managed to win Prom Queen.

And while she was out, Arie and Juno, were social-ladder climbing. Um, see. I never mentioned this, but something... happened. I think one of Arie's boyfriends at some point was part of the nerd group from University. And this social group status spread throughout the sisters like a virus. They each gave it to each other and increased their status indefinitely. So Junp and Arie eventually got to the top of the group and were able to pick a 6th trait!

Arie, obviously, got Diva.

And Juno, though not pictured here, got Loves to Swim, considering she's the water goddess and all.

But also during prom, Arie worked on her mixology skill, which was... pretty lacking.

And she roped Kamela into it as well, which put her on Arie's good side.

So she decided to set a plan into motion.

Arie: Yeaah, come on over. I have someone I think you'd love to meet.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #333 on: July 19, 2014, 04:46:25 PM »
Yes Simon, meet Kamela, yeses... That's just what I'm imagining Arie will be saying in the background.

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #334 on: July 20, 2014, 11:43:11 AM »
I am so prepared for Kamela and Simon flirting with Arie lurking in the background. Perfect.
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Offline LifesLover

• Nooboo
« Reply #335 on: July 20, 2014, 02:50:03 PM »
I was looking up this challenge on MTS, because I once attempted it, and found your link. I spent the other night laughing hysterically as I went through every single page. What a great story and I loved your version of this challenge. You make me want to attempt mine again! I don't know how you were able to keep up with this, but I can't wait to see it through to the end.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #336 on: July 20, 2014, 04:19:47 PM »
Hopefully Kamela won't be making that face when Simon gets there.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2014, 01:19:26 PM »
Yes Simon, meet Kamela, yeses... That's just what I'm imagining Arie will be saying in the background.

I am so prepared for Kamela and Simon flirting with Arie lurking in the background. Perfect.

"Dance, my puppets, dance!"

I was looking up this challenge on MTS, because I once attempted it, and found your link. I spent the other night laughing hysterically as I went through every single page. What a great story and I loved your version of this challenge. You make me want to attempt mine again! I don't know how you were able to keep up with this, but I can't wait to see it through to the end.

Did you have your story up? Because there was a story I read that inspired me to do this one, and it could have very well been yours!

Hopefully Kamela won't be making that face when Simon gets there.

What do you mean? That face is very attractive.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 33: The One Where Hearts Fails You
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2014, 11:17:48 PM »
Chapter 33: The One Where Hearts Fails You

Arie: Simon! It's so good to see you! Glad you could make it for no reason at all. Oh, someone new is living here. Isn't that funny?

Simon: Uh...

Arie: Haha, you're so funny, Simon. Meet Kamela, she's our beautiful, funny, new roommate.

Kamela: Don't mind her. She's getting crazy in her old age.

Simon: Yeah, it's weird. How old is she? She never seems to age. No one here... does...

Kamela: Haha, you're so funny, Simon. Let's go talk or some nonsense.

Kamela: So, you're a fairy, huh? How interesting. I think--

Simon: You're beautiful! I have to go.

Hearts:...Wh-...What?

Noooo! Whyyyyy?

Kamela: It's cool. I'll just jam with Juno.

Juno: I'm jamming so hard, my fingers dislocated!

Hearts: I'm so depressed, I gave Liara a make-over. Kind of.

And to make matters more upsetting for Hearts, I got news that Tobie was on his way out.

Of life.

I made Arie go say goodbye because she liked him. I think.

And while she was doing that, she got a present from Tobie's wife, who was still young and beautiful because, you know, Fairy.

And then Tobie died while Arie is VISITING HIM! Just... dying and sad all over.

(And she also got the power of flight, but whatever.)

And Liara aged up! Listen, I am clearly just blowing through all of this until we can get back to Simon. I'M SORRY.

Hey, who looks EXACTLY the same?

And since it was Liara's birthday, Winnie gave Nihm a present...? Whatever.

She got to using it right away.

And then while Liara and Nihm were planting THIS GARBAGE HAPPENED.

SIMON I WILL CUT A BRANCH UP IN HERE.

Liara and Nihm just kept being awesome and friends despite my world crumbling around me.

Nihm will miss Liara when she leaves and marries Shiny Derrick.

Which is soon because the portrait is dooonnee. Looks like a human!

Anyone curious about what happens at the Eterna house at night?

Bolton comes to play chess.

And Nihm and/or Liara go fishing. Is this exciting? No. But does it happen every night? No, BUT I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE IT, OKAY?

And it wouldn't be a hearts update without the obligatory offspring dump!

Aran and Ariel have a daughter!

And so did Laura and Heather!

Those two names won't get confusing at all.

The IFs and the Fear Twins are old now.

Estaban and Marcelo. They're cute!

And Hottie Solomon.

Hahahha, I am sorry I'm horrible at this, y'all. I just want BABIES.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #339 on: July 24, 2014, 12:05:34 AM »
I see absolutely nothing wrong with wanting babies from Simon!  How can he be so uncooperative!? lol Poor Hearts.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #340 on: July 24, 2014, 07:01:23 AM »
C'mon Simon, we need adorable babies outta you while your still young!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #341 on: July 24, 2014, 04:05:05 PM »
Yay, Winnie made it in (and not just because she was photobombing)! Also, Laura will make a wonderful father, I'm sure.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #342 on: July 26, 2014, 01:09:09 AM »
Amusingly, as you were telling us what happened each night and such and then telling us it wasn't interesting, I was thinking how interesting it was to know what went on when we weren't watching.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #343 on: July 27, 2014, 01:17:41 AM »
I see absolutely nothing wrong with wanting babies from Simon!  How can he be so uncooperative!? lol Poor Hearts.

Poor Hearts indeed! Simon is even more uncooperative as we continue forward.

C'mon Simon, we need adorable babies outta you while your still young!

Lucky he's a fairy or he would have been old and uncute by now. I'm so glad Tobie married Fairy girl.

Yay, Winnie made it in (and not just because she was photobombing)! Also, Laura will make a wonderful father, I'm sure.

AHAHAH I'm so mad I forgot to write a comment about that! Thank you for pointing out that Laura is the father of Kat(r?)ina. Silly SP and its concrete gender roles.

Amusingly, as you were telling us what happened each night and such and then telling us it wasn't interesting, I was thinking how interesting it was to know what went on when we weren't watching.

Haha, I had these pictures of this stuff and I was like, why did I take these? Oh, to show everyone how boring night time is, I guess? Or how AWESOME FUN it is. One of the two, Pip.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Chapter 34: Dedric the Sequel and Garden Delights

I'll begin this update by reminding you guys that Winnie recently gave Nihm a present.

See? Not a liar. Anyway, I didn't elaborate more on that because I wanted to SURPRISE AND DELIGHT YOU. Also, I wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

But it turns out that something super special came from the seed that Nihm planted.

A Planty Nooboo! My first ever Plantsim! Yes, this includes from the Sims 2.

Nihm was super crazy about her new little nugget.

She named him Demetrius after Demeter, the greek goddess of earth and harvest.

And she took that little bugger everywhere.

Nihm: See, these are fish? When you are older, we'll spend 8 hours fishing autonomously for them. It will be wonderful.

Demetrius: Shhba?

Nihm: Hear that, baby? That's music. You jam out to music like so.

Nihm: I love you, weird little caterpillar baby from the ground.

Meanwhile, things were going well for Kamela and Simon!

Arie had to invite him over because he kept telling Kamela no. SO RUDE.

But they seemed to be getting on well-- OH JK.

Simon! Stop being a jerk and respond properly to flirting!

Simon: Sure thing!

...WHY?

So instead of jumping off the nearest bridge, I changed focus and helped Liara make the step that would bring us very close to the end of this challenge.

Liara: Shiny Derrick! Will you accept my shiny speck? It reminded me of you.

Yaayyy! Time for a wedding!

But first!

Demetrius aged up into AN ADORABLE LITTLE PEAPOD OH I'M GONNA SQUISH HIM.

SQUIIISSSHHH YOOUUU.

Nihm immediately began to teach him all the skills he needed to age up into a productive member of society.

And before I knew it, it was time for Liara and Shiny Derrick's wedding.

Liara chatted with Ardan who was apparently her best friend? Did anyone KNOW this?

And she showed off her dress with a weirdo face.

And then, our last little girl got married and left with her husband into the sunset.

(Bonus! Play "Find the Eterna" in that picture. There are so many offspring cameos.)

But Hearts! You shout. If the challenge is officially over, how can we ever know what happened with Demetrius and Nihm, and COME ON, WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SIMON!

Well, don't you worry! Hearts never knows how to let a good thing die when she's ahead. That's why, even though the challenge is over, the story is not quite finished yet. I will let you know how this all played out. Will the Sisters return back to Goddess-hood or was life on earth worth some more investigation? Will Demetrius grow up well? Will Simon ever stop being a Dedric and COMMIT TO GIVING US BABIES? Tune in next time for the answer to some of these nagging questions!

To sate some of your curiosity, I will leave you with this:

*In the distance, the ghost of Dedric the Worst cackles.*

anything