Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154701 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
In the distance, The ghost of Dedric the Worst cackles...

No, Simon, no! We need babies!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Omw!  Simon!  You are a terrible tease!  So hot and yet so unwilling to breed!  Grats on finishing the challenge though, Hearts ^^  Looking forward to how you browbeat- I mean, convince Simon to behave himself ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Lolz, poor Hearts. And congratulations on the little God of Pea Pods that Demetrius is. I love my Plantsims, too bad I don't have UL yet. And congratulations on finishing the challenge.

Offline LifesLover

• Nooboo
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 32: Cora's Short, Stupid Wedding
« Reply #349 on: July 29, 2014, 01:05:33 AM »

Did you have your story up? Because there was a story I read that inspired me to do this one, and it could have very well been yours!

Unfortunately, no! I never got a story up at all. I managed to make my characters and posted them on the MTS page, but when I made the house (very nicely, too) my computer decided to die and it could not be saved. And by the time I saved up enough for a new computer, I'd completely forgotten about this little old challenge.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
In the distance, The ghost of Dedric the Worst cackles...

No, Simon, no! We need babies!

He's doing this to kill me. TO KILL ME, I SAY.

Omw!  Simon!  You are a terrible tease!  So hot and yet so unwilling to breed!  Grats on finishing the challenge though, Hearts ^^  Looking forward to how you browbeat- I mean, convince Simon to behave himself ^^

Thank you! I will browbeat him plenty, don't you worry.

Yes.

I love you so much.

Lolz, poor Hearts. And congratulations on the little God of Pea Pods that Demetrius is. I love my Plantsims, too bad I don't have UL yet. And congratulations on finishing the challenge.

UGHH HE'S SO CUTE. He's such a little snuggle bunny. And thank you!

Unfortunately, no! I never got a story up at all. I managed to make my characters and posted them on the MTS page, but when I made the house (very nicely, too) my computer decided to die and it could not be saved. And by the time I saved up enough for a new computer, I'd completely forgotten about this little old challenge.

If you decide to get started with one, please post it here! And if you need any help or anything, feel free to PM me.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 35: The Wrap-Up and Simon's Epilogue
« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2014, 02:59:53 PM »
Chapter 35: The Wrap-Up

Our adorable little Demetrius starts off the last chapter we'll have that stars all of our current housemates.

HE LEAVES A TRAIL OF FLOWERS WHEREVER HE GOES HOW CUTE IS THAT?

Nihm is really great with him. And she makes the best faces.

Nihm: Say "Plantsim Army".

Demetrius: Plasum Aww.

Nihm: Say "Commander in Chief Mom".

Demetrius: Momma!

Nihm: Close enough.

Speaking of Mommas...

My dream has finally come true. Kamela was able to get Simon to sit still long enough to get pregnant!

Arie: I'm pretty sure that's not how getting pregnant works...

SSHHHH.

I've never been so happy for vomit.

Groowww. Grrooowww.

Meanwhile, the sisters were trying to figure out their plans for what to do next with their lives.

Winnie was really interested in science and space exploration.

And as appropriate of her nature and new trait, Juno began to develop her swimming and snorkling/diving skill.

And Kamela was just interested in rocking out with her tummy out.

And Arie, well, Arie decided she didn't want her picture taken? I don't know. I guess I forgot about her in my quest to get Kamela pregnant. Whoops.

Oh! There she is!

Next to an in-labor Kamela who just stole Arie's clothes while she was in the hot tub. Karma...?

How beautiful is this picture? Gnome and all.

Welcome to the world, little Ace Eterna.

And Welcome to childhood, little Demetrius.

And on that note, the sun sets on our girls.

What adventures await for them next? What worlds will they see? What will Simon's kid actually look like when he's older?

We say goodbye to our girls as a group. They were lovely, they worked hard, and, in the end, they saved the world. Or whatever was the point of this challenge.

Simon's Epilogue:

Kamela and Simon arrive at their brand new home in Bridgeport.

Along with Ace, Kamela and Simon have a second child, a daughter named Vanetta.

And as I suspected, they are pretty dang attractive looking sims.

Ace looks EXACTLY like his dad. And Vanetta has some purple streaks in her hair, courtesy of her mom. She also has her dad's adorable freckles. I think they are fab.

Is that it, Hearts? After all your whining about Simon babies?

Yep. I just needed to know what they looked like. Now I know. And am happy. And you should be too, so get off my back, man!

Tune in next time to find out what happened to our sisters. Any guesses, fair readers?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2014, 03:12:33 PM »
Yay, Simon finally gave in to your attacks decided to settle down! Ace is a handsome boy, for sure.  ;D I'm guessing that Winnie's epilougue will invole Bolton. Maybe? Please? She deserves a treat for reading and learning so much!

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2014, 04:35:58 PM »
What Kavey said. And, yay! more Demetrius time! I love the part where Nhim tries to teach him to talk  :P

Oh yeah, yay for my sim for settling down with simon :D Go Kam!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2014, 06:06:50 PM »
Bolton. Please. Maybe some love for Nihm Juno and Arie. And could we see final skill stats?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #355 on: August 03, 2014, 11:35:26 PM »
SIMON BABIES!  It's about time Simon!!  Ok... I'm calm now XD lol Great update Hearts ^^  Demetrious is adorable!  And the shot of Kamela going into labor with a freaking out Arie is great XD

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #356 on: August 08, 2014, 03:09:30 PM »
Yay, Simon finally gave in to your attacks decided to settle down! Ace is a handsome boy, for sure.  ;D I'm guessing that Winnie's epilougue will invole Bolton. Maybe? Please? She deserves a treat for reading and learning so much!

Hahah, Simon stood no chance. And Winnie's Epilogue will be after Juno and Nihm's and we shall see what was in store for her.

What Kavey said. And, yay! more Demetrius time! I love the part where Nhim tries to teach him to talk  :P

Oh yeah, yay for my sim for settling down with simon :D Go Kam!

I love Demetrius so much. I don't know why. He will be in Nihm's Epilogue.

Bolton. Please. Maybe some love for Nihm Juno and Arie. And could we see final skill stats?

We'll have all the love soon enough! And final stats? Um.. uh, sure! I have those... somewhere. I'll post them when I find them.

SIMON BABIES!  It's about time Simon!!  Ok... I'm calm now XD lol Great update Hearts ^^  Demetrious is adorable!  And the shot of Kamela going into labor with a freaking out Arie is great XD

Simon babies are the best. Well, Ace is definitely gorgeous like his dad.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Epilogue: Juno and Nihm's Ending
« Reply #357 on: August 08, 2014, 03:24:28 PM »
Juno's Epilogue

After heavily debating returning to the sky and staying on earth, Juno decided that neither really fit her and so she moved to Isla Paradiso to hone her swimming and diving skills.

She got a house boat, which suited her wonderfully. Not a lot of space, but she didn't need that much now that she wasn't raising her sister's children.

She spent much of her time swimming her in ...dress? And getting a tan.

Once she was good enough, she started to explore the depths of the ocean.

Finding new life that she couldn't imagine being cooped up in a house for decades.

Surprising herself, Juno found that she wasn't as interested in a love life as she was in exploration of a place she wished she could call her home.

Sometimes, the universe hears our pleas. Especially when we're a goddess and our dad is probably the dude in charge.

Trident gave her something to chew over while she contemplated a watery existence.

And without much debate at all, Juno found herself right at home with the mermaids, finding a sense of belonging unrivaled by anything she'd had in her past.

Nihm's Epilogue

Nihm left the Eterna lot quickly and abandoned all her worldly possessions. She disappeared into the wilderness with her son and built a small hut hidden among the trees.

Demetrius was timid at first, unsure of this wild, survivalist living, but Nihm kept at it.

She taught him how to live off the land, hunting, fishing, gathering.

And in time, he followed her footsteps. Perhaps with a stumble or two.

Until he became a warrior, just like his mother.

Wild, exciting, dangerous, and free, the wilderness became the best home they could imagine on earth or anywhere else.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #358 on: August 08, 2014, 03:43:20 PM »
Kase, I have loved this story from start to finish.  But, Juno, run away, Triton is a bad, bad boyfriend!  I love Nhim and Demetrius in the woods, that's so perfect for them.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #359 on: August 08, 2014, 04:21:22 PM »
little Demetrius walks into view: "Oh, look how cute! He's so sweet! He's so shy and adorable! *asphyxiates on cuteness*

grown-up Demetrius walks into view: "Dang, son!  :o"

Seriously, I was not expecting that.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

anything