Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154680 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Epilogue: Winnie's Ending
« Reply #375 on: August 17, 2014, 09:21:06 PM »
YAYAYAYAYAY WINNIE IS HAPPY!

Sorry, got over excited. Winnie is my favorite.  :) Her family is so sweet, minus the OMG THEIR EYES ARE BOTTOMLESS VOIDS OF DEATH part.  Other than that, they're a cute little slice of bliss.  ;)

I can't with their eyes. Seriously. But once they turn into teenagers, their eyes become normal again, which, you know, fab. And yes, I thought Winnie would be happiest with the typical "happy ending." The others you've seen so far haven't really been on that track.

Just yes, this is what I want to say.
and also, finally Winnie has the nice, sweet, trouble-less, small-town life she deserves. Well, I mean that last one in the best of ways.

Well, I'm sure she'll run into some troubles, but she'll come out on the other side as wonderful as ever.

Oh dear gods, that daughter...her eyes.

I do not scare easily, but I am scared... ;D

After the first kid came out, I was like, ALIEN BABIES WERE A BAD IDEAAAAA.

Yay Winnie! She was my favorite, I think. She's probably maxed every skill in the game by now anyway.

I believe she maxed nearly every skill, exceptions being charisma (because she never made enough friends) and horseback riding because I couldn't get the last book at the consignment store.

0.0 Dems some alien boos!  Wow... Glad to see Winnie happy, though, even if her chillins are mini monsters... lol

They were sweet kids, just horrifying looking.

Why would you want neighbors that don't like half-alien children?

See, I don't know. I think it's just like a sweeping prejudice. Neighbors just aren't cool with demony looking children. So rude.

Awww! Demon babies! I still want to see them grown up though.

I'm not sure I have the kids saved. I'll see if I can find something for you. After they aged up into teenagers, their eyes normalized.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Epilogue: Arie's Ending
« Reply #376 on: August 18, 2014, 05:12:12 PM »
Arie's Epilogue

And what do we think became of our man-eating diva? Well, she could no longer be content to sit in the clouds and watch the mortals have all the fun.

She threw parties and parties were thrown in her honor. She refused to live a life limited by divine or mortal standards and instead did exactly what she wanted when she wanted. Her life was glamorous and extravagant. She lived like a movie star without ever having to work a minute.

Men, parties, drinks, beautiful things, and she didn't have to settle down to get any of it.

And the best part about that meant that she never had to have another baby as long as she lived.

Ever.

Hearts' Note:
My loves, my readers! Thank you so much for making it to the end with me. It was a long and ridiculous journey and you've all been ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Without your support and encouragement through your comments and reading, I would have never, ever finished this. It is my first fully finished story, and I can thank you for that! I hope you've liked it right up to the end, and I hope you'll find me over in the legacy stories board where I've recently started another tale, told a little bit differently than this one. Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I wrote this story, but it truly belongs to you guys.

Mods, please don't send this to Completed Stories just yet. I might add some more story elements, stats, and pictures of Winnie's demon offspring. Thank you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #377 on: August 18, 2014, 06:24:09 PM »
It's been a wonderful ride, Hearts!  A very wonderful ride!  Thank you sharing such a wonderful and fun story!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #378 on: August 18, 2014, 06:32:41 PM »
This has been so amazing, Hearts! Thanks for being an awesomr storyteller.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2014, 06:32:20 AM »
YAY! She's happy! I still liked her, just not as much as the others. And congrats. I just wish that I could have commented on this form da beginning. Oh well, at least I picked up around the end *Shrugs*

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2014, 10:41:38 AM »
Yay, you finished :D *throws confetti* That's awesome - congrats!

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #381 on: August 20, 2014, 08:56:51 PM »
Oh. The story ended. Good job hearts. I'm... it's... WHAAAAAAA *runs away bawling*  :'(

This story was so fun. I'll miss hearing about Simon's efforts to thwart you in baby making and Cora being hated. By every one. Forever. Thank you for the story!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #382 on: September 07, 2014, 10:15:40 PM »
It's been a wonderful ride, Hearts!  A very wonderful ride!  Thank you sharing such a wonderful and fun story!

:) Thanks for coming along with me on the bumpy ride!

This has been so amazing, Hearts! Thanks for being an awesomr storyteller.

Thanks so much! You've made it fun to tell.

YAY! She's happy! I still liked her, just not as much as the others. And congrats. I just wish that I could have commented on this form da beginning. Oh well, at least I picked up around the end *Shrugs*

I'm glad you were able to come on board at any point. And thanks for giving me Kamela to inspire some fun story writing and spawn some beautiful kids.

Yay, you finished :D *throws confetti* That's awesome - congrats!

Thanks, Louise! You've been a huge inspiration to me since I read your Ithaca story. So much of my sims stories are due in part to you.

Oh. The story ended. Good job hearts. I'm... it's... WHAAAAAAA *runs away bawling*  :'(

This story was so fun. I'll miss hearing about Simon's efforts to thwart you in baby making and Cora being hated. By every one. Forever. Thank you for the story!  ;D

Aww, Kaves. I actually loved Cora. I want her back. I want her to be my BFF. I am a broken human being. I mean, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Things are... coming. I got a new job! So things are a little more crazy over here than they were at the beginning of the summer. Thanks to everyone for sticking around.

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #383 on: September 08, 2014, 12:30:19 PM »
Congratulations on the wonderful story! I am so happy for Winnie!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #384 on: September 26, 2014, 07:00:33 PM »
Congratulations Hearts! I'm moving this to Completed Stories for you!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #385 on: September 27, 2014, 11:43:05 AM »
Hey Hearts! Silent reader here. Thanks and congratulations for finishing such an awesome story! I actually started reading several months ago then forgot about it. I saw it just recently and was like "Oh yeah!"  I just wanted to say that your writing is hilarious and I love all of the epilogues, it ended perfectly! :)

Offline nil

• Nooboo
  • "Not all those who wander are lost."
« Reply #386 on: September 28, 2014, 09:02:51 PM »
What a spectacular read! I'm lucky I found it at its finished state!! (I'm terribly impatient for updates when I find something I like.)
Your girls were wonderful, and now I'm debating on trying this challenge myself :D
Fantastic job! I enjoyed silently following and reading all the while~

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #387 on: January 23, 2015, 12:04:41 PM »
I had missed this coming to its glorious close.  Excellent work!  I greatly appreciate the closure you gave by having each gal find their own place and have their own spotlight.  A very well-written and wonderfully presented tale indeed!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge
« Reply #388 on: March 02, 2020, 02:47:18 PM »
I can't believe it's 5 years since I finished this thing! Everyone at the end who said such nice things that I never responded to, thank you so much! It's still so lovely to read the kind words after all these years. I sure miss playing with these guys.