Author Topic: Where did your profile name come from?  (Read 199301 times)

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
Re: Where did your profile name come from?
« Reply #690 on: May 17, 2015, 07:14:14 AM »
My name came from Rikki from H20: Just Add Water and some random numbers.

hazysmith

« Reply #691 on: May 17, 2015, 04:48:55 PM »
Mine is an easy one, my nickname is Hazy so just combined it with my surname and badabing!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #692 on: May 18, 2015, 07:48:15 AM »
From the Gilbert & Sullivan comic opera Patience which satirizes aesthetic poetry and superficiality and many other things beside. Bunthorne is an aesthetic poet, or rather, he pretends to be one because the girls think that's hot. And of course there is a rival poet. Bunthorne writes the most gobsmackingly awful poems that the young ladies lap up, and the girl Bunthorne actually likes, Patience, of course is the only one not impressed. There's a scene between them, she rejects him and he recites "Heart Foam". Which is so frothy, and should make your toes curl. It's brilliant satire, and the most incoherent screen name. :)
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Cristina

« Reply #694 on: May 18, 2015, 04:28:35 PM »
Mine's boring too. Cristina is my real name. That's pretty obvious though

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #695 on: May 19, 2015, 12:35:14 PM »
Mine dates from a while back, when I was in school. We had a computer tech lesson and we each had to create a password.

My mind drew a complete blank... I looked at my pencil case which happened to be in the style of a faux tiger skin pattern. It's kind of stuck since then as a user name for me in some form.

Offline WhatTheWhat

• Nooboo
  • Randomosity.
« Reply #696 on: July 02, 2016, 01:48:26 PM »
I couldn't think of anything witty or cool, so I just thought of my general reaction to a lot of things. "What the what?"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #697 on: July 08, 2016, 10:19:47 PM »
My screen name is coolsim9999999 because I thought it was cool when my Sims (without any cheats, just some potions like Sleep replacement) first made §9,999,999.  It was so exciting and cool.  I was so proud of them!

Offline Shmeggo

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #698 on: July 10, 2016, 01:11:06 AM »
My profile name is a childhood nickname that an older cousin gave me. My real name is Megan, so she somehow derived Shmeggo from that. The nickname stuck around throughout the years, and my cousin still calls me Shmeggo to this day. I can't remember the last time she called me by my actual name! I often use it as a profile/screen name since my first name is rather popular. ;D

Offline StephieSims

• Nooboo
« Reply #699 on: July 10, 2016, 07:39:07 AM »
My name is pretty easy to figure out :) My first name is Stephanie and some of my family members call me Stephie. The Sims have been a major part of my life since 2000, plus my last name is Simpson so it all seemed to fit. Simple ;)
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Offline Mitz

• Ninja puffball fluffy kat
  • Nooboo
« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2016, 09:44:49 AM »
Mitz: it is short for mittens.
my mother had a small male kitten named mittens (it was so cute <3) but it eventually grew up. my mother thought of a boyish nickname for mittens, and came up with Mitz. we had a animal crossing (original, gamecube) village and i found something in her room which was named "mitz" so i took that and used it for my animal crossing character. i now use it a ton, since it is tomboyish and im a tomboy who likes cute but hates glam, so i also have a name "the tactical kitty" for a certain game on roblox (dun dun duuun) and that's because i managed to trick some stupid purrson into going around in circles so i could get him on the other side.
whew, what a long post.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #701 on: July 19, 2016, 08:13:33 AM »
First of all, I like the indigo color. But in order to create a more unique name, I looked to my beloved little dog named Nina. Nindigo formed pretty easily in my head from there, and it has been a username of mine for years now :) Sometimes though, it is still a taken name when I sign up for something somewhere - in that case I usually just add my year of birth.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Nienor

• Still working on the history chapter...
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #702 on: August 02, 2016, 10:51:59 AM »
Umm...
Niënor is a character in the LOTR universe, and she's only in the Silmarillion and Children of Húrin, so few people have heard of her, let alone used her name. Although she is cursed and ends up inadvertently marrying her brother... (it's a long story), when I made other accounts, eg my wiki account, she was the only LOTR character I liked that hadn't been already used as a name  (I don't like having numbers in usernames, because I feel that it makes me a number, not a person). So, there you go!
If you're bored, try my Perfect Genetics Legacy thingy.
Deidre McMillan's (DV Maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty
If you're not, go and read the Silmarillion, until you are bored, then read my story.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #703 on: August 02, 2016, 04:43:04 PM »
Umm...
Niënor is a character in the LOTR universe, and she's only in the Silmarillion and Children of Húrin, so few people have heard of her, let alone used her name. Although she is cursed and ends up inadvertently marrying her brother... (it's a long story), when I made other accounts, eg my wiki account, she was the only LOTR character I liked that hadn't been already used as a name  (I don't like having numbers in usernames, because I feel that it makes me a number, not a person). So, there you go!

What an interesting way to come up with a name.  Welcome to the forum Neinor.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline BavarianBeauty

• Nooboo
« Reply #704 on: September 08, 2016, 08:41:26 PM »
Some of these profile name stories are brilliant, had me laughing a few times.

My chosen name is kind of boring and unoriginal - Bavarian because I was born in Bavaria in Germany and spend a lot of time there and my partner chose the Beauty part because originally it was going to be BavarianBrat and he decided that Beauty was better.

anything