Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764021 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« on: August 24, 2010, 06:29:04 PM »

Building and Construction Requests Thread

Have a Building or Lot Request? Want someone else to help you out with a new town or new house for your Sims? Just post what you want here and other members will help you out, you may get one upload or several! Try not to do anything massive and expect instant results as the other members on this forum are doing this in their own time! So far we have had a range of different requests from New Worlds, Clubs, Bars, Starter Homes, Mansions, Family Homes and more! Take some time to have a nose through the pages to see if anyone else has requested what you want as well!
Need a Pattern/Building Materials for a Building/Construction? Visit the Swap Shop Requests Thread!

When making your Request
  • Fill out your Request in as much Detail as possible.
  • If you have Expansions or Stuff Packs say which.
  • If you do not want any Store Content.

When Uploading a Lot for a Request
  • Put who the Upload is directed to.
  • Post a Picture using the Gallery or Photobucket.
  • Include a Link to the Download. In the Swap Shop, How to Upload to the Swap Shop?
  • Post the Details of the Lot with Price, Size and any other details such as a description.

Rules:-

• The Posting of a Link to a Download containing Third Party Custom Content is Banned. - This will be Reported to a Moderator and an Administrator.
  • Any Rudeness towards another Members Creations is not allowed and will be reported.
  • All Forum Rules Apply - Click Here to see the Forum Rules.
Anyone that Breaks these Rules will be Reported to a member of Staff who will then decide on a course of action.

Anyone can help out with a Request and you may get multiple Uploads! Do not Expect Instant Results - Anyone who chooses to help you on a request is doing so at their own choice, they have no responsibility.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 10:37:33 PM »
I SO want to play with this house~~! One day I'll play just for fun.

Right now my personal request would be for a house that can be placed on sloped or very uneven terrain.  I've been working on my Twinbrook renovation project so putting in a lot of lots where they would not normally be.  Sometimes this means salt water or streams underneath and almost always it means uneven terrain.  Most of the lots will be very small, under  30X20.

Also, I'd like to see a child friendly "hang out".  Something small but very oriented towards toddlers and children.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 07:00:33 AM »
Okay I put your Requests up, if you could double check the Specifications and see anything wrong or need adding just say.  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 07:24:57 AM »
I think I will take up the Child Hang out, I don't normally do community lots, so this should be fun!  :D

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 02:45:49 PM »
Right now my personal request would be for a house that can be placed on sloped or very uneven terrain.  I've been working on my Twinbrook renovation project so putting in a lot of lots where they would not normally be.  Sometimes this means salt water or streams underneath and almost always it means uneven terrain.  Most of the lots will be very small, under  30X20.

Joria have you seen my How to Build on a Slope article?  It's pretty much impossible to place a house on a slope unless that house was made specifically for that exact lot (as you've seen with your junkyard woes).  Is there a particular lot you were looking at?

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 04:21:48 PM »
Wow, I never even knew that article was there! Thanks, Tommy!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 05:08:46 PM »
Request: A '30's styled cinema to use when Late Night is out.
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »
Name: Samoht04
Request: Child Friendly Hang-Out
For: Joria
Picture:

This Tree House has a level with toys and the likes and a space underneath for playing tag. There is a hut at the top with a bathroom in.

I have decided to make a change to the rules:

A Request will only be removed when the Client has given permission, they may want multiple uploads or more choice.

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 08:24:04 PM »
That is awesome Thomas!  Makes me want to download it :) .

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 09:17:25 PM »
Hmm, are you taking requests for CAW Worlds? ??? :)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 05:06:30 AM »
We can put them up on the list but I think that may be a long term request.  ;)

Here is the download link for the tree house - Here

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 06:28:24 PM »
@ Ruby - If you can post some details then I will update the list.  ;)

@ Joria - If you want me to take your Request down just say so, if you want to keep it up then that is fine.

Any Requests for Custom Worlds must be serious and the Client must Acknowledge this will take time to create specifically tailored to his/her requirements.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 08:26:18 AM »
I have a request!  I'd like a vacation house for China.  The lot is somewhat small, perhaps 20 x 30.  Maybe a little larger.  I'm looking at the empty lots on Ancestor Hills or whatever it's called.  I'd like for it to be very immersed in the Shang Simla culture.  Most of the stock houses have a lot of brown, both outside, on the roof, and inside.  I'd like a nice color for the color scheme.  Like Slate Blue or Rose or a subtle green.  I'd like for the main color to run through out the house with some other colors used for tasteful accents.  It needs to hold 5 to 6 Sims, some a married couples, some as single.  All the decor should be Chinese using the pieces that came with World Adventures and/or the pieces from the Asian Fusion set.  I don't want the traditional red and black.  Big kitchen, active living area, and at least 3 bathrooms.  Room for a garden and a pool, as well.  Any questions, just ask!  I'm mostly directing this at TommyT and Samoht, but anyone is welcome to jump in.  It would be extra cool if it has some unusual lines or interesting shapes.

Thank you!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »
Any max price or just keep it reasonable?

I will update the list when I have a computer handy.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 03:20:15 AM »
I think I will take up the Child Hang out, I don't normally do community lots, so this should be fun!  :D

AWESOME!!!!  I saw the picture~~!!!! Ok, so where can we download it?  It is really terrific.  I've been fooling around with multi-levels but never anything as open and playful as this.  Reminds me of a camp here in Oregon where you follow this very long trail through the woods at tree canopy height!  I kid you not.  It's a wonderful place and of course, the bonus at the end of the trail is a zip line.  No, haven't done it, just saw it on a local Oregon adventure show. 

Thanks so much for doing this one and my apologies for not responding sooner.  I've been super busy with contests and challenges and what not.  I should have found time.

Actually though, what I had in mind was a hangout that was more family/kid oriented.  Adults can play and have fun, (chess, gnub?), and kids can too.  I'd love to see even things like hopscotch layouts and all. 
We just really need more stuff like that in game.  A swing, slide and plastic play house is cool but just not enough.

Edit:  found the link and downloaded it!  Thanks so much.  You know, with a little expansion it could actually be a for real house in the swampier areas in Twinbrook.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything