Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764527 times)

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2010, 03:18:58 PM »
@caliban: you might enjoy the "Copycat" building challenges on the main forum. They compete to build from a designated floor plan. The one time I tried to build from a plan was a lot of fun.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Teacandy

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »
Wow, caliban! That's amazing! I'm going to download it now and explore around in it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2010, 02:22:06 AM »
samoht04, can I make a slight change to my request? I asked for a desert style island, but now I'd like "lush" instead. Sorry for the trouble. Also, samoht would YOU be interested in building an island for me? I know this is a big ask, but can you please help?

Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2010, 02:39:48 AM »
I can have a go but I can't promise it to be amazing!  :D Do you want LN features included?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2010, 04:27:36 AM »
Oh my gosh, samoht! Thank you! I know you have some stuff on your mind right now.
Well, the island doesn't actully need to have lots... Apart from 1 or 2 legacy size(Feel free to include lots if you like, thought :))But it needs plenty of space for Ambitions and LN, plus more, because I'd like this to be my "main" hood that I can use forever! I would like well seperated roads, they can be either default texture or somthing else. Just ask if you need any more info, and thanks for replying so fast, and I'll be happy with anything I get ;)

Offline Draigh

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2010, 07:33:50 PM »
As this is the building and construction request thread, here a request for the builders out there.
Seeing as the new Late Night neighbourhood has several bars, clubs and lounges.. all in high towers and strange lot sizes...
I want to have some small and nice looking bars, clubs and lounges that would fit in the other neighbourhoods.

Anyone willing to experiment and make some nice ones in different styles?
No custom or shop content, only official (sims 3, expansions and stuff packs) content. And preferably with lot sizes of 20x20 to 40x40 for easy placement.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2010, 01:46:50 AM »
List of Requests that still have time or have no uploads for them! If you think you can help out please do.

• Date of Request: 28 Aug. Client: Joria. Request: A House which can be placed on a Slope/Uneven ground. Lot Size: Small (30x20) and under. Price: Not Specified.
  • Date of Request: 12 Oct. Client: Teacandy. Request: Would like a new House for a family, would like it to be furnished. Minimum of 3 Bedrooms but 4-5 would be preferable, Skill rooms and a Gardening area. Lot Size: 36x47 in SV but can move to TB if necessary. Price: Any. Full Details. Important:Use only iteams from WA and A, No Stuff Packs or Store Items.

Community Lot Requests

• Date of Request: 28 Aug. Client: TheIlluminator. Request: 30's Styled Cinema for use with Late Night. Lot Size: Non Specified.Price: N/A
  • Date of Request: 09 Nov. Client: Draigh. Request: Night Clubs/Bars for use in other towns not using Towers, No Store or CC Items, Only Base and Expansion Content. Lot Size: Small/Medium - 20x20:40x40Price: N/A Post: Here

World Requests

Any Requests for Custom Worlds must be serious and the Client must Acknowledge this will take time to create specifically tailored to his/her requirements.

• Date: 9 Sept. Client: RubyLovesSims. Details: A Lush Island with no Dead end roads with 1 - 3 Residential Lots for Legacies, all Rabbit holes needed. Beaches and Oasis maybe some hills, must have texture. Full Details

Anyone can take up a request at anytime as long as it is on the list.
I will also send a Private Message when another Member uploads or asks something about a request, this is just so the question or uploads don't get missed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2010, 02:19:51 AM »
samoht love, you can remove my request.  I think teacandy has had hers filled as well but you might pm her to see.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2010, 12:43:36 PM »
As this is the building and construction request thread, here a request for the builders out there.
Seeing as the new Late Night neighbourhood has several bars, clubs and lounges.. all in high towers and strange lot sizes...
I want to have some small and nice looking bars, clubs and lounges that would fit in the other neighbourhoods.

Anyone willing to experiment and make some nice ones in different styles?
No custom or shop content, only official (sims 3, expansions and stuff packs) content. And preferably with lot sizes of 20x20 to 40x40 for easy placement.

I think this is a great idea, and I'm sure there will be lots of building around that idea in the near future. Be sure to check out some of the other threads in Building and Construction, in case buildings are posted there!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Draigh

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2010, 04:27:22 PM »
I did see another topic about it, but no finished (and downloadable) lots were mentioned there.
Which is why I posted it here first, with the guess that people will find it anyway.
Now crossing fingers and hoping someone feels in a builder mood. I'm not much of a quality builder myself...

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2010, 01:47:54 AM »
samoht love, you can remove my request.  I think teacandy has had hers filled as well but you might pm her to see.

Okay Joria, Teacandy has a few more days until her request has been up for a month. She has one upload but some may spring up in the last few days.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2010, 02:24:19 AM »
samoht, where are you up to on the island? Have you decied to add lots or leave it to me? But don't rush yourself! :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2010, 02:31:52 AM »
I think it will be easier if I place the lots, I think I will probably have the island done by the weekend but I am not sure, I have done all the terrain and am adding vegetation and spawners etc. Do you want a theme or just an ordinary island?

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2010, 02:54:51 AM »
What do you mean by theme? Can I have some examples? :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2010, 03:04:21 AM »
Farming Village, Modern Town etc. Or just a normal town.

anything