Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 763980 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2010, 11:24:15 AM »
Thank you so much! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #151 on: December 22, 2010, 11:30:56 AM »
It's up there now but Worlds will take a long time to get done and not many people use CAW, I would help you on it but I am doing a world at the moment and then I will do Calgary_Roses if no one takes hers up since her request has been up for a while now.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2010, 11:32:00 AM »
That's all right, I can wait. :)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2010, 07:51:59 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone!  Now that the festivities have died down on my end I decided to take a swing at my new Late Night expansion by taking a tackle at one of the requests.  I built a bar that should fit the needs of the more peaceful, suburban neighborhood.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3546319

I call it Bell Tavern.  It's 20/30 lot size, so it should fit into those night little niches.  There'll be screenshots in the showboat thread.  Hope you enjoy!

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2010, 08:15:49 AM »
I just wondered would someone be able to build another house same spec as in request but 5 bedrooms and add playarea

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2010, 04:23:48 PM »
@Danefaith:  Bell tavern downloads successfully but the teak one does not.  So it's not the exchange.  Any clue as to why it's not downloading?

@ Jen  Have you considered a remodel instead of a brand new construction?  I'm better at remodeling but could certainly give your request a shot.  I don't build modern very well so ok if it's more traditional?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2010, 05:14:17 PM »
for others its been the other way around.  Pretty peculiar stuff.  I really have no idea.  ???

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #157 on: January 01, 2011, 09:18:01 AM »
@Joria, dats fine i like traditional as well makes it feel more like home

@danefaith - had a gd look at house, my fave part is the basement but can't play at current as computer is getting fixed

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »
An easy remodelling job, Jen.  Just split the study in half and convert half of it into a bedroom.  Then, remodel the middle bedroom (previously the one with the queen sized bed) into a child's room/play room, and you'll have your specs with enough beds to accommodate eight sims.

I can reupload if entirely necessary, but I'm sure you could apply these changes in about ten minutes.  Maybe I'll upload this version to our private exchange, there are a multitude of improvements I've made beyond just this room change so it'd kinda be like getting the + version.  :D

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2011, 10:15:20 AM »
Thanks but i can't remodel as my laptop is getting fixed but will try it when i get it back

sculptress

« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2011, 02:13:19 AM »
Hi all, I'm a newbie to the site. I think this thread is an excellent idea. As someone who doesn't play the game in gameplay mode  :-[ (forgive me but building is far more interesting :)) it can get a little difficult to think up new stories to design houses for. I'm looking forward to this forum potentially fixing that problem for me so I can get back into the game more plus it's more fun if you have people to share your work with. Looking forward to some requests from modern designs. Cheers Em

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2011, 06:56:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum Sculptress! Good to know that you are willing to help out with requests!  :)

I just want to say that if you do use Custom Content then that it is not allowed on the forum, some CC can mess up peoples games and the forum does not want to be responsible. You can still use CC but you can not share links for it to be downloaded, only if it contains CC mind. Also it is best to stay away from Store Content unless it is free or the person says that they have that Set and want it included etc. the same with Expansions.  :)

Look forward to seeing your building skills!  :D

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2011, 06:16:57 AM »
@danefaith I have my laptop back so I will do the remodel but when I finish my uni exams and ur house is perfect for my adventurer so will move him to your house.

NEW REQUEST: Manison needed for legacy of 8 sims with a study, gym, vegetable garden, party area with pool and hot tub, basement for nectar, inventing and sculpting. Only use items from Base,WA,A,HEL,FL AND LN any lot size up to 60x60 any price

Many thanks!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2011, 02:01:13 PM »
NEW REQUEST: Manison needed for legacy of 8 sims with a study, gym, vegetable garden, party area with pool and hot tub, basement for nectar, inventing and sculpting. Only use items from Base,WA,A,HEL,FL AND LN any lot size up to 60x60 any price

Many thanks!

If you are making a new request it would be best to put it in it's own post as I only came here by cnace as an Edited post does not send me a notification.  ;)

• Date of Request: 10 Jan. Client: Jen2912. Request: Mansion to house 8 Sims, Study, Gym, Garden (Vegetable), Party Area (Pool+Hot tub) Basement for Sculpting, Inventing and Nectary. Lot Size: ANY up to 60x60. Price: None Stated. Full Details. Important:Use only Base, WA, HEL, FL, A and LN Content.

This sound okay?

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2011, 03:00:24 PM »
Yea that is fine

Thanks I will remember that for again.