Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764104 times)

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2011, 03:09:21 AM »
Order up!  One beach side, legacy mansion to those specifics.  Features enough bedding for eight Sims, one infant, two guests, and a butler, all requested rooms and plenty of other amenities to make it truly legacy worthy.

Full gallery here [x].  I still haven't added the description and name, so it's not up on the exchange just yet, but it should be up early tomorrow.

Also if you haven't had the chance to make the augmentations to your previous home, the + version of it with the pictured changes is available in the forum's Swap Shop.

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2011, 04:47:08 AM »
Thanks danefaith you always seem to be helping with my requests.  I will check later because its early on the website

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2011, 08:11:06 PM »

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2011, 02:32:08 AM »
I would like anyone who wants to help out to concentrate on TheIlluminators and Draigh's Club Requests due to having been up a long time with nothing being done. I also want to try and empty the First Post to try and reorganize it a little bit to include the new features etc. Also maybe some more pictures featuring what kind of requests we can do here.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2011, 02:45:48 AM »
Well I did make that bar Bell Tavern a while back, but he never gave word on it.  Although I'm a little stumped as how to shape a 30's styled Cinema.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2011, 05:18:42 AM »
I was checking world requests since I like playing with CAW, and wanted to check with Simstar, "smalish" island is probably meaning small map, but it is nearly impossible to place more than 40 mostly large lots in small map and make a theme with it and make it look nice. Would it be OK to make a medium sized world for this request?

Also, for both world requests, is it important to have all opportunity related buildings? Meaning, if I put BP bookstore and spa, you won't be able to finish guitar skill challenges, etc. so if you want to have SV rabbitholes (for opps) it would leave bars and apartments from BP.
I will probably try o create 2 types of Islands, one with big city feel and one with SV feel.

Calgary Rose, does it matter if bars are custom made without CC items of course? You limit to 3 story buildings and I'm not shore I get it right, but it seems like you want to have features but not necessary the look of buildings in BP. And is it OK to be medium size world?

I can't promise when will it be done, but I really need a break from dynasty and challenges so I'm on this at the moment.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2011, 06:52:09 AM »
OK, made a quick dive and/or sports bar.  15x25 lot.  I'll upload it tomorrow.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2011, 11:06:23 AM »
Nice. :) It'd go great in Twinbrook or Riverview.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2011, 01:26:00 PM »
I was checking world requests since I like playing with CAW, and wanted to check with Simstar, "smalish" island is probably meaning small map, but it is nearly impossible to place more than 40 mostly large lots in small map and make a theme with it and make it look nice. Would it be OK to make a medium sized world for this request?

Also, for both world requests, is it important to have all opportunity related buildings? Meaning, if I put BP bookstore and spa, you won't be able to finish guitar skill challenges, etc. so if you want to have SV rabbitholes (for opps) it would leave bars and apartments from BP.
I will probably try o create 2 types of Islands, one with big city feel and one with SV feel.

Calgary Rose, does it matter if bars are custom made without CC items of course? You limit to 3 story buildings and I'm not shore I get it right, but it seems like you want to have features but not necessary the look of buildings in BP. And is it OK to be medium size world?

I can't promise when will it be done, but I really need a break from dynasty and challenges so I'm on this at the moment.
Well, you can make it bigger, I just don't want a huge world like Bridgeport.
As for the Bookstore and Spa, I rarely do the guitar skill at all, so you can use the BP one.
Did I miss any questions?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #174 on: January 14, 2011, 02:11:07 AM »
TheIlluminator:

Here's a cinema in a 30's Art Deco style that should suit your request.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3622985

Draigh:

Here's a couple bars and clubs.
Exclusive lounge - ^^ The cinema above is an exclusive lounge.
Dive Bar - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3622989
Waterin' Hole - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3546319
Poolside Club - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3626726
Poolside Club - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3637947
Dance Club - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3639235

I'd also suggest Borrelman's vampire lounge in the Swap Shop and there are a couple good bars in Naga's Sunset Valley for A and LN.  I certainly enjoyed them.

Haven't yet built any clubs of the dance club variety.  If you need one of those let me know.  If anything the Grindhouse in BP isn't a skyscraper. - Went ahead and made one anyway, lol.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2011, 03:23:53 AM »
Danefaith you look like serious Sim Real Estate Agent ;D Just jocking, you find some great lots and build some too.
Simstar, for now you answered all. I figured you want tropical themed smaller BP to run smoothly so I'll try to recreate something similar.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2011, 09:54:16 PM »
aaand now we gots a dance club!

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2011, 10:12:10 PM »
danefaith, do you live here?
You are doing a fantastic job with all the requests! :D
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2011, 01:58:44 AM »
I figured just short of half a year is a long enough wait for some of these requests.  ;D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2011, 03:26:31 AM »
Thank you so much Danefaith for getting those out! They look really good, I can never get the outside of my clubs to look right and other than a box! I will wait till I know that TheIlluminator and Draigh are happy and have got these before taking the requests down.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]