Author Topic: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty  (Read 27521 times)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
Re: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2018, 09:42:04 PM »
Glad to see there's some Sims 3 dynasties still going. I look forward to reading more of the Knowledge family!

Thank you! I am honestly surprised there is anyone around on this side of the forum, haha. Stay tuned!

Welcome back! I forgot how sharp your graphics looked and how well everyone is dressed (so Felicity could depart in style).

Thank you, I am happy to be back! It is funny you say that because I feel like I have always had to keep my graphics low to keep the game running at its best. I guess it looks better than I thought.

Also, I'm moving this to the Dynasties and Legacies board. It was likely not moved correctly when we were rearranging the boards, no biggie. :)
Thank you for moving my story as well. I had a feeling it was in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure...

Stay tuned guys because I am hopefully going to post an update tonight, depending on how willing my internet is going to work with me.  :)
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2018, 12:49:34 AM »
Chapter 20: Birthday, Birthday, Birthday

A slew of birthdays came and went. Rupert and Delilah aged to adult. Of course, Delilah got that terrible hair again, but a trip to the mirror fixed that.

Anubis aged to teen with no party (because I forgot). Anubis aged into such a pretty teen. She might be one of my favorite immortals so far because of how cute she is. I especially love her prom dress with her braided hairstyle.

Rupert taught Anubis how to drive in his blue muscle car.

Soon after her teenager birthday, Anubis met very handsome Elton Nunez at school. They immediately had chemistry, and Anubis wished for her first kiss with him. Unfortunately, Elton aged to young adult soon after their first rendezvous, so Anubis will have to wait a little while to further pursue him. However, she still keeps up with him. He's even better looking now that he's aged!

Daddy Rupert had a hard time coping with his little girl dating an older man. Anubis had to coax him that it is true love. I am not sure if Rupert was convinced.

Anubis went to prom alone since she couldn't bring her romantic interest.

Anubis begin skilling at her alchemy station in the little corner until her skill room is built. She also reads Alchemy books and recipes under the new gazebo hangout area.

And here’s a bonus shot of 4 generations of Knowledges! Left to right: Venus (Gen 2), Delilah (Gen 3), Anubis (Gen 4), and Versailles (Gen 4). It amuses me there’s two blondes and two dark-headed immortals so far.

Soon enough, it was time for Anubis to age to young adult. This time she actually got a party. She invited her fella Elton to come. (Also: I have recolored the kitchen/living area to be a lot less harsh on the eyes and more pleasant to look at. I am actually pleased this time. I might do a house tour soon.)

And now our little fourth generation heiress is all grown up. Such a beautiful young lady!

Her birthday began the spree of elixir learning, making, and throwing. As well as posing for the museum. I also built a little lair for Anubis with the alchemy station, gem cutter, and alchemy cabinets. The combination of Versailles' gardening and Delilah's science is sure to make alchemy an easy supermax.

Elton may have stayed the night and led me to my discovery of how much of a hunk he is! That warm skin, beautiful hair, and bright eyes make for a handsome fella.

Anubis and Elton go on dates together and watch the stars together. Elton really is the one for Anubis. She rolls wishes for him constantly.

Ahh, protesting! So romantic!

Delilah and Rupert’s elder birthdays came too soon. Rupert and Delilah seem like the happiest Knowledge pair to me and seeing them reach elderhood is bittersweet. They threw a big party. One last look at our gorgeous third generation heir with the phantom black hair.

Then it was time to face the cake. First was Delilah.

Then Rupert

Here are their makeovers. Those Billy Caspian eyes are strong with Delilah.

Rupert looks just like his dad, Skip (Broke), still. I don’t think he got anything from Felicity, whose traits I really wanted to show up.

The day after their birthdays was Ambrosia day for Delilah. I am proud of myself for planning out this dynasty well enough that I am not scrambling around for heirs to complete their requirements. Delilah just had to pose and smile for the museum, and she was set. Happy Ambrosia Day, Delilah!

Here is her completed museum.

Shortly after their joint birthdays, Rupert completed his One Sim Band LTW.

Now a young adult, Anubis called up Elton and invited him out the park. She can finally pursue the one she has been waiting for.

It had been too long since she had been in his embrace.

Not wanting to waste another moment, Anubis popped the question. With her father becoming older, she wants him to be able to meet the fifth generation.

Of course he said yes. How could you resist being brought into an unfathomably rich family with a luxurious home by a beautiful girl?

They had a private wedding by the gazebo. The same gazebo Versailles and Billy married under years and years ago.

Despite their long day, they weren’t too tired to begin the fifth generation.

And have a pillow fight.

Delilah Knowledge
Generation 3
Traits: Clumsy, Friendly, Ambitious, Workaholic, Natural Cook
Spouse: Rupert Knowledge
Supermax: Science
Other: Cooking
Career: Culinary
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five Star Chef
6 Opportunities: 1. Work/School Learning Project, 2. No Strings Attached, 3. New Era Master Class, 4. Make a Dream, 5. Learn a Recipe, 6. New High Quality Ingredients
6 Best Friends: 1. Rupert Knowledge, 2. Charmaine Palacios, 3. Leigh Hinton, 4. Anubis Knowledge, 5. Betty Simovitch, 6. Kristal Hinton
3 Lifetime Rewards: 1. Genie Lamp, 2. Moodlet Manager, 3. No Bills Ever
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Sculptures: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Photographs: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Property: Riverfront Swim Club
Business: Soil and Water Research Facility
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2018, 10:01:12 AM »
Congratulations on your third immortal!

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2018, 05:05:59 PM »
Chapter 21: Life and Death
After a trip to the dresser, Elton is probably the most attractive out of all the dynasty spouses! He's gorgeous with his tan skin and bluegreen eyes.

Anubis became pregnant with the fifth generation. She told Versailles the news.

She put on quite a bit of baby weight!

The fifth generation was soon born. Everyone meet Swan, the fifth generation heir.

Grandpa Rupert takes care of his little gran-baby.

Versailles watches over the little heir. She knows she brings redemption ever closer.

During all this, Anubis skilled away at the alchemy station. Alchemy, to my surprise, has been very easy to supermax so far. She jumped to level 9 in her career after one trip to the elixir shop!

Swan aged into a toddler in no time. Swan and Anubis are tied for the cutest heirs so far. Little Swan looks just like Elton with his hair, skin, and eyes. She is even cuter dressed in her favorite color spiceberry!

Everyone pitches in to take care of little Swan. Including the annoying butler who wouldn't leave her alone for a second! I guess he was just as obsessed.

Swan is just too cute!

It amazes me how much Swan looks like Elton because most of the heirs have tended to not take after their father.

Elton got a new car to celebrate his induction into the dynasty home. It’s a hot ride.

Swan ages to child with no problems. She gained the Disciplined trait to go with Friendly and Ambitious.

Elton works out a lot to maintain his physique.

Then the worst of the worst happened. Rupert’s time was up. The house has watched Rupert grow from a tiny baby into the grandfather of the fifth generation. He’s served this dynasty well, like his mother before him. Delilah will never be the same.

To lighten the burden of death, Anubis opened up a daycare to pass the time. She had already maxed her alchemy career, so why not?

Anubis is very frustrating at times (however she is probably my favorite heir). Her relationship with Elton is constantly up and down because she autonomously flirts with the butler so often! Anubis had to console Elton.

Elton takes excellent care of his carbon copy daughter. He reads her to sleep, in true Knowledge tradition.

Toddlerhood and childhood seem to fly by. Swan aged to teen. She makes for a cute future athlete.

Her prom outfit is exceptionally adorable.

As a birthday present to Swan, their little family travelled to China to begin Swan’s skilling. I didn't initially plan on travelling, but I hope with proper saving and backup files, it will be safe. Anubis gets a level 3 visa in no time and they buy a home. Swan begins martial arts training as well as Elton, so they can spar together. Anubis can’t learn because it would disqualify the skill for a supermax.

Shortly after their trip, Elton aged to elder. *teardrop* I am going to try to have my heirs marry earlier or marry people closer to them in age because it seems there is always a huge age gap.

Swan got busted by the cops for being out too late, and Elton chewed her out for it. This further messed with their up and down relationship because Elton is also a flirt and sends his relationships into the red when he's autonomously flirting around. *sigh*

Nevertheless, this still is a happy family!

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2018, 05:26:09 PM »
Chapter 22: A Night to Remember

Swan went to prom alone. She hasn't met any potential spouses yet. However, she looked stunning in her spiceberry prom dress, so it's their loss.

I followed her to prom and noticed this dark haired handsome fella heading in.

I also saw this blonde guy. We know how I love blonde dynasty spouses. There aren't many sims in town that aren't elder at this point.

Well, to my surprise, a girl named Tiffany confessed her feelings to Swan at prom. Sorry, Tiff, but that's not gonna work out for you! Swan met up with her and tried to ask to just be friends. She wasn't having it. Tiffany soon disappeared after that, and I can't find her in the relationship panel anymore. I guess she was that embarrassed.

After things settled down, Swan had wishes to see the dark-haired boy from prom. (I cannot remember his name) She even got a kiss from him!

We will see where Swan's heart takes her. But for now she will have to heavily focus on her martial arts. She can focus in the new gym I made for her on the third floor! The door is locked for only her and Elton to enter.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2018, 06:16:28 PM »
Aww R.I.P to Rupert and, Swan is gorgeous just like her mummy.  :D

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2018, 12:40:42 AM »
RIP Rupert, congrats to the third immortal from a few posts back.

I love the layout of your house, especially your gym for Swan.

5th Generation! I dream of getting to 5th Generation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2018, 03:47:58 PM »
Aww R.I.P to Rupert and, Swan is gorgeous just like her mummy.  :D

Thank you! They are definitely both stunners and some of my prettiest sims.

RIP Rupert, congrats to the third immortal from a few posts back.

I love the layout of your house, especially your gym for Swan.

5th Generation! I dream of getting to 5th Generation.

Thank you for your comment about the house. I am actually pretty pleased with how it has turned out (I am never pleased with my house building and decorating skills). I am gonna try to do a tour sometime soon.
Now I am dreaming of the end! My story is really behind on game play. :D The seventh generation is a teen right now. Game play has really started to fly by and make it hard for me to keep up with storytelling because I am so eager to play and see this thing done. The dynasty starts really slow it feels like because it is very challenging, but once you get into it a couple generations, its like it flies by.

Thanks for your comments; I should be updating soon. :)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2018, 04:50:50 PM »
Chapter 23: Swan Lake

Anubis enjoys taking care of the little toddlers. She tells them stories sometimes. Stories about a dynasty…

Elton taught Swan to drive in his swanky car. Then it was time for Swan to age into a young adult. Swan’s life, like the others, has seemed to fly by. She had the usual birthday party.

She is a stunning young adult, even more so in her spiceberry formal wear. She also wears the hairstyle Versailles and Venus wore for their formal wear. She’s such a beautiful sim. You can’t blame her for having the genes of Anubis and Elton.

The next day was graduation. Like the other heirs, she was Valedictorian and voted Most Popular.

After that she joined the military which will be her unique career. It goes will with her athletic skill and handiness isn’t anyone’s supermax. Also while out galavanting, she met another handsome fellow. His name is Trevor Lowry. This one she really liked. He’s a proprietor, so this should be interesting. She even snagged a kiss! Swan has quite a naughty reputation due to her interests in exploring all of her spouse options.

To continue progress on her requirements, Swan meditates very often to complete the 150(?) of meditation skill challenge. A trip to China to compete in the Martial Arts tournament is definitely in the books.

With all the Swan business, Anubis was the least of my worries. She completed her requirements well before her elder birthday. However, that didn’t make her elder birthday any easier. It rolled around before I even knew it. She aged up by the hot tub with all the family. One last look at our beautiful Anubis in her Irish green cheetah print bikini ...

After getting her portrait, photo, and sculpture done, she was ready for Ambrosia. Anubis’s life feels like a blur to me. After she was born and aged to toddler, there was a long period of time that I didn't play this file. Her life just flew by. Her supermax (Alchemy) and career (Alchemy) have been the most simple so far, so that probably contributed to her having a fast life. However, I think she’s the happiest.

And here is her completed museum room!

Happy Ambrosia Day, Anubis (Generation 4)!

Anubis Knowledge
Generation 4
Traits: Friendly, Loves the Heat, Excitable, Gatherer, Charismatic
Spouse: Elton (Nunez) Knowledge
Supermax: Alchemy
Other: Charisma
Career: Self-Employed Alchemist
Lifetime Wish: Alchemy Artisan
6 Opportunities: 1. Pile of Permission Slips, 2. Schoolyard Chums, 3. Outside Reading, 4. A Fishy Science Project, 5. Celebrity Body, 6. A Charming Experiment
6 Best Friends: 1. Farrah Palacios, 2. Elton Knowledge, 3. Malinda Lowry, 4. Lewis Helms, 5. Jayson Main, 6. Abigail Fisher
3 Lifetime Rewards: 1. Super Nanny, 2. Philosopher's Stone, 3. Complimentary Entertainment
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Sculptures: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Photographs: Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
Property: Aleister’s Elixirs & Sundries
Business: Doo Peas Corporate Towers

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2018, 05:55:48 PM »
Chapter 24: Wedding Day

Swan posed for her museum sculpture in her new everyday clothes. I gave her clothes an Asian-inspired feel to correlate with her supermax and ties to China.

Shortly after her young adult birthday, tragedy struck the dynasty house once again. This time Grim came for her father, someone Swan truly loved, while they were sparring. He always did whatever he needed to do to help her …

Sadly, Elton got a medium tombstone. I tried to give him the best life possible in the short amount of time he was in the house. He died a happy man as the husband to his love, Anubis and his daughter, Swan. RIP Elton (Nunez) Knowledge.

Anubis tried to dull the pain by watching over her daycare children, but it’s a pain that will haunt her sorrow-filled heart until this thing is done. Now Anubis joins the others in the waiting.

Swan filled her heart with the love of her boyfriend Trevor, who is now a firefighter. With no time to lose, Swan proposed.

Swan makes for a gorgeous bride in her cream wedding dress with spiceberry accents. She was so aflutter that she blinked in the only picture I have in her dress!

To calm her anxiety about the wedding, she meditated in the peace of her gym.

After the non celebratory wedding her mother had, I set up a beautiful backyard wedding. In Riverview, there is only one true outdoor lot fit to have a wedding, and it is taken up by the family cemetery. So the backyard it is! A charming rustic wedding arch was set up under the pavillion with matching spiceberry chairs.

The reception area is very cozy and inviting with spiceberry ribboned chairs and candlelit tables.

I will let the pictures do the talking for the wedding ceremony.

After a makeover, Trevor is a scruffy blonde hunk.

Since Swan is now a young adult and married, she gets her own master suite and bathroom. Her gym had to be moved aside to make the flow of her bedroom better. I also downsized it slightly to fit better with the house. These rooms will most likely have to be moved (again) to make room for the next generations. Her rooms are Asian-inspired and include a lot of the Chinese furniture from World Adventures with a teal blue and red color scheme.

After the big wedding, I discovered Trevor has an ex-wife and a daughter named Malinda Lowry. Malinda Lowry is one of the daycare children Anubis took care of and is one of her six best friends! Small world, huh? Anyways, I had Trevor ask to just be friends with his ex-wife to ease the nerves of Swan because their relationship started acting strange after they married. I figured that was why.

Anyways, happy Wedding Day, Swan and Trevor!

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2018, 12:28:02 PM »
Chapter 25: Honeymoon

After making amends, Trevor, Swan, and Anubis headed off to China for their honeymoon. Trevor trained enough in Martial Arts to start sparring with Swan to help her supermax it. Anubis can’t learn because that is too risky at this point in the dynasty.

Swan also started competing in the Martial Arts Tournament to meet her LTW of Martial Arts Master (and the skill challenge). She packed the Moodlet Manager, so it was non-stop competing.

During this, Anubis did adventures throughout China. She also fished to get enough Koi fish to stock the family pond back home. To help her mother during her adventures, Swan zeneported to Pangu’s Axe, so her (now old, sorry Anubis) mother wouldn't have to wind around the tomb for hours. I think I have only actually did the whole tomb to get the axe once. I think every other time I have used cheats (in other game files of course)!

She even got it in her corset and stockings. Go Swan! Notice the double axe illusion in this picture, haha.

The family had been living in the HUGE vacation home on the edge of the map. The house was just too big and it took too long to get from Point A to B, so I had them buy a home closer to town. Here is the (very green) remodeled interior of their new home. Swan and future generations will have a nice place to relax when they are sent on vacation to skill their hearts out.

Swan and Trevor did a couple more sparring rounds before heading back home to real life which includes work for both. Swan has to get cracking on her military career because she will have to have a child soon, and maternity leave will slow that down. After Elton’s tombstone, I am trying my hardest to get a big one for the rest of the spouses, so Trevor has to get to work too. His LTW is to max the Science career, so I will be putting in extra work to get him there because he is also already an adult and not far from elder.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2018, 01:48:19 PM »
Chapter 26: Back to Reality
After arriving back home after a peaceful honeymoon in China, life began for the new couple. As one last wedding gift, Elton’s car was repainted to suit Trevor’s lime green tastes. The family is not short of money; their funds are at about 1.8 million to be exact. I think I was just too lazy to pick out another car. Plus it is a nice ride anyway!

The immortals do a whole lot of, pardon me for putting it this way, nothing to pass the time in the house. They watch a lot of TV together, play video games, relax in the hottub, or go fishing. Versailles keeps up with her garden and Venus sculpts and paints. The rest of the Immortals get to go off which suits them fine.

Swan climbed up the first few levels of her career pretty swiftly. She befriended her boss who is an elder which made me feel like it was a waste of time. It is required for the job though.

One morning while eating breakfast, Swan found out she is pregnant with the fifth generation. She told an eager husband the news. Look how happy she looks!

To follow up with the doctor’s orders, she followed a strict diet...

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2018, 02:15:30 PM »
Chapter 27: The New Heir
Swan gave birth to a little baby girl named Edith. She is named after Thomas Edison. She’s Eccentric and Friendly.

Daddy Trevor helped take care of little Edith.

And so did everyone else.

Versailles began gardening grapes to help the next generation…

Edith aged into yet another black-headed heir. Her favorite color is Irish Green (Ugh, I’m tired of green), so I chose to dress her in red and still keep in a little green. She has Trevor’s brown eyes.

Mommy Swan loves her nooboo.

Daddy taught her to walk.

Trevor helps Swan reach her requirements. She’s almost supermaxed Martial Arts.

Here is the start to Edith’s museum. I filled a chest with Palladium and Pink Diamond Hearts, so she will have the tools necessary for her supermax when she’s older. Always planning ahead!

Swan’s property is the gym and I added a game room to it. I thought you could throw parties at the gym but sadly not. The property can just be a fun hangout spot.

Swan’s young adulthood flew by, and she threw her adult birthday party at the pool.

Edith also had her birthday.

To celebrate her birthday, Delilah’s “lab” on the second floor was moved to the basement, and I made Edith an Inventing room with the chest waiting for her when she’s ready.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2018, 08:02:00 PM »
Chapter 27: Birthdays & Travel
Edith spends her time inventing, chatting with mom, and hanging out with her family.

Trevor & Swan took a trip to France to gather grapes for the next generation. I had Trevor collect, so Swan doesn’t gain any gardening skill.

They also bought a vacation home to stay at in France.

Trevor & Swan got some time to themselves to go on a date at a French cafe.

Once back home they spent some time together at the summer festival.

Coincidentally, almost every husband that moves in is only a few days from elder it seems. One day when things are restored, they can enjoy time as young adults together …

After her husband's birthday, Swan posed for her sculpture in her wedding gown which made a beautiful sculpture.

Swan has climbed her way up the military career significantly.

Additionally, some of the dynasty spouses have had medium tombstones, so I made a strong effort to get Trevor to meet his lifetime wish, max the science career. And he succeeded!

Edith aged to teen in her bedroom when I forgot it was her birthday. Look at our little cutie!

Then set out to the junkyard the next day.

And also got a nice red car.

Swan enjoys her last days of adulthood at the club before she joins the others in elderhood.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2018, 12:52:17 AM »
I am currently so excited! I have 12 in-game days left and I will be done! Generation 8 will age to elder, eat Ambrosia, and then I can see this thing done. It has literally taken years to complete this, but I am so close! My game play is so far ahead of the story, so I am now most likely going to focus on the ending and aftermath. Stay tuned!