Author Topic: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty  (Read 27520 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Power of Knowledge
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2015, 03:42:01 PM »
Welcome back!!

Love the wardrobe updates. Everyone looks really good in their new outfits.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2015, 06:58:42 AM »
Welcome back! I've been missing this!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JTKP.Karun

• Nooboo
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2015, 01:10:30 PM »
 :)Another good dynasty.
Feels like reading a new dream weaver story on a new base.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2015, 07:51:53 PM »
:)Another good dynasty.
Feels like reading a new dream weaver story on a new base.
That is such a compliment. I'm very flattered. :)
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2016, 05:43:28 PM »
UPDATES
I recently felt the urge to play this file again and continue this story because I enjoy it very much. This past week was my spring break and this whole week I simmed. Currently not too happy because after installing World Adventures for the first time in a long time, it completely broke one of my favorite files. I do have back ups, but I just hate that stupid World Adventures still has it's infinite bugs and glitches.

Anyways, for those who have read the story, I will update you. I played the file a month or two ago and did some major things, but I CANNOT FIND THE SCREENSHOTS. It's killing me. I'm frantically searching for them.
So, I will go ahead and say what all has happened. If I find the shots, I will post them and write a chapter.
Delilah, Generation 3, is a young adult, which is where we last left off. She and Rupert married, no surprise there. She is currently pregnant with Generation 4. She's well on her way through completing her requirements.

I may get on this file sometime soon, when my disgust with World Adventure subsides.

Thanks.
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline simlover16

• Townie
Chapter 17: My Big Fat Dynasty Wedding
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2016, 05:03:04 PM »
Chapter 17: My Big Fat Dynasty Wedding
One morning while Delilah piddled in her science room, Rupert snuck away from his piano to speak to Venus on a very important manner. Rupert asked her for her blessing on the marriage of him and Delilah as he planned to propose that evening. Venus, of course, felt obliged to give her blessing on the marriage of her daughter and the son of her best friend.

That evening Rupert got to one knee.

"Delilah, I have became attached to every single little detail about you. I love the way how frustrated you get when you fail an experiment or how frustrated you get when your mother yells at you for being uncooperative while posing for your museum sculptures. I will never forget the way you looked at me the evening of prom because that's when I knew you knew. I promise to love you forever with every ounce of my capability, as long as you're willing to let me. So, Delilah Knowledge, will you marry me?"

"Of course I will, you idiot!" she said through happy little tears.

"Our mothers will be quite pleased with their plans coming together."
The next morning was THE morning of the wedding. Delilah dressed in a beautifully elegant pale yellow lace dress.

"I wish you luck, sweet thing."

From this point, I will let the pictures do the talking.

Gah, Delilah is gorgeous and Rupert is handsome. My heirs get prettier and prettier.
Then all my ladies danced after uneventful cake eating. They danced to Drunk in Love by Beyonce featuring Jay Z. Fitting. LOL

Then after all the partying, there was heir-making to be done.

And little Fitz aged up!

THE END

Author's Note: I ordered an SSD which arrives tomorrow and I can't wait! It will drastically improve the performance of my computer and I am stoked! Please comment & thanks for reading!

Offline simlover16

• Townie
Re: The Power of Knowledge - CH 17 - My Big Fat Dynasty Wedding
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2016, 03:56:20 PM »
It has been a long time since I have posted on this thread, but I decided to open up this file today. I think I may post an update sometime later.
However, I am having one problem. None of my sims in the household will go to sleep? I click their beds and they just won't do it. I have bought them new beds and reset them to no avail. Does anyone know a fix?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
Chapter 18 - The New Heir
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2016, 06:31:58 PM »
* Thankfully, I fixed the no-sleeping issue. I was worried the file was corrupt!
Chapter 18: The New Heir

I decided to open up this file today. I have missed playing this file and The Sims in general. I barely play The Sims anymore, and it is sad to me. I guess it is something I am growing out of, and I didn't think I would. Anyways, when I opened it up, I was in for a big surprise. Generation 4 was a toddler! I played this part of the story a long, long time ago. I didn't even know Delilah had had the baby or that she was pregnant! I totally forgot that happened.
Naturally, I don't know where the screenshots from my last update until now are. Maybe I did not even take them.
However, we are going to continue anyway. To begin, after Rupert and Delilah's peaceful wedding, they became pregnant. A couple days later, Generation 4 was born. Welcome our little girl Anubis.

She is the spitting image of Delilah. She has dark hair and green eyes. Where are Rupert's features? Maybe they will show up later. ;) I dressed her in light blue and cream. Her favorite color is green, and Versaille's is as well. So I am skipping the green!
Rupert enjoys being a dad to the little angel everyone in the house adores. He taught her to talk then had talked about teaching her to talk to her. Talk.

Felicity and Venus spend as much time together as possible. Felicity is 90 days old and her age bar is full. I am going to be a little upset when she passes. She is such a bright character and brings such liveliness to a story that needs it.

That is all I have for this update. I have just been trying to catch myself up. I continually edit the house because I never will be satisfied with it I think.
Author's Note: This summer I left my country the United States for the first time! I toured all over Europe with my family, and we went to France. I got to visit the actual Palace of Versailles! It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! I thought about Versailles, my sim, while I was there and it got me wanting to play again.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2016, 08:50:25 PM »
I'm so glad that you had a worthwhile vacation! And it's great to see some life on this side of the forums. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2016, 11:31:54 PM »
I'm so glad that you had a worthwhile vacation! And it's great to see some life on this side of the forums. ;)
Awe thank you for the comment! I'm surprised I got a reply. I figured the Sims 3 side of the forum is dead. I'm just not a fan of TS4, but that is besides the point. I can't wait to continue the story.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2018, 05:26:51 AM »
@simlover16 asked me to move this story out of the Graveyard, so here it is.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
Re: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2018, 01:28:42 PM »
Chapter 19 - Let’s Get Rolling Again

Author’s Note: As my personality goes, it's been a brief year and a half since my last update on my Immortal Dynasty. With this cold winter weather we’re having, I have been cramped in my house much more than usual and decided to play up my old file again. I am determined to finish this thing one day.
I am not sure if there is an audience still for Sims 3 stories as I checked the board and haven't seen much activity. However, I am still going to finish this thing out. I am going to try and fix the images that have been removed by Photobucket as well.
The story picks up where Generation 4, Anubis, is a toddler. The story is very behind my game play so I am hopefully going to do some consecutive updates.

Time seems to fly by now in the Dynasty house. Anubis’s birthday was upon us soon enough. Delilah passed the time until her daughter’s birthday by working away at the Science Experiment Station at her property, Performance Park. Science so far has been a simple, but tedious, skill to supermax. Delilah's science skill will help out throughout the dynasty when cloning gems, plants, metals, etc is needed. It will be needed soon as Anubis’s supermax is going to be Alchemy.

Anubis aged to child with a small birthday party. Grandmothers and best friends Felicity and Venus joined in on the celebration.

THAT HAIR. Ugh.
As you can see in the photos, there are two bridal sculptures. They have since been lost. I think I accidentally placed them in family inventory, and they have become stumps. :(
I changed my mind about dressing Anubis in green. I decided to now dress her in green to match her pretty hazel green eyes.

In a house filling up with old people, Anubis became everyone’s obsession. Felicity spends as much time as possible with her sole granddaughter because she knows she doesn’t have much longer. Felicity reads her bedtime stories, and sculpted her for the museum. They’re best friends.

Rupert helps her with her homework since Delilah is busy with her science skilling. He has also achieved his LTW of One Sim Band and is obsessed with playing his guitar.

Speaking of Delilah, she continues to work on her requirements. She’s moving up in her Culinary career no problem and her high charisma skills helps with best friends. She works steadily in the white lab I created for her with the door locked.

Anubis is a happy child. She has lots of time to socialize and play since she can’t work on her supermax skill yet. She’s made a close friend at school named Farrah Palacios and spends a lot of time with her doll too.

Then the event dreaded by many had made its way to the present.

Felicity meant something to everyone in the house. She was like a daughter to Versailles, a mother to Rupert and Delilah, a grandmother to Anubis, but most importantly, she was a best friend to Venus. Rupert was heartbroken, but Venus was truly devastated. She was like a sister to Venus and helped her find her way in a world where she can’t stay forever.

She begged to stay and continue to help the only family she’s ever had find their way. She knew her time was up.
“I’ll see you again one day, Venus.”

She now rests peacefully with the other members of the family.

RIP Felicity Knowledge
Thank you for reading. I hope maybe there is still some life on this side of the forum. :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2018, 04:02:05 PM »
Glad to see there's some Sims 3 dynasties still going. I look forward to reading more of the Knowledge family!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2018, 11:55:24 AM »
Welcome back! I forgot how sharp your graphics looked and how well everyone is dressed (so Felicity could depart in style).

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2018, 11:56:37 AM »
Also, I'm moving this to the Dynasties and Legacies board. It was likely not moved correctly when we were rearranging the boards, no biggie. :)

anything