Author Topic: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!  (Read 222809 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!
« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2016, 11:09:49 AM »
Wow, @Whirligig!  That's a beautiful shot! :)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2016, 01:11:10 PM »
This is my Don and Mortimer in my current game. Don couldn't sit still for long, as usual, so I disabled autonomy for these shots - but they still kept interacting very sweetly (whispering, looking in the eyes, etc.). So I figured that autonomy only applies to the use of legs.

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline IronicBeauty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2016, 02:28:56 AM »

Beatrice Crock (the food critic) was curious about the protester that disturbed her scathing review of the local food vendor so she decided to watch...very closely.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2016, 02:31:26 PM »
Sorry guys, I know I'm always doing things with this guy - but it perks me up 8) I tried giving him new hair and lowered his eyebrows a bit. I think it suits him :) His tiny kitchen is stuffed with chef-unlocks that can emit emotional auras. He's doing the mixology branch this time around. I'm thinking he's about halfway done mastering all skills. His serenading sounds very sweet (even from within a fruit tree, just ask Mortimer!), but I think he should stay away from opera which he tends to practice while out collecting stuff when nobody is around ;D

Offline Randi

• Nooboo
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2016, 11:11:05 PM »
When your Sim has a really bad day at school...  ;D ;D ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2016, 11:53:07 PM »
Yup, that's one of the ways to relieve anger in this game.  Other things that work include, a cold shower, calming down in a mirror, exercising, talking about it with another Sim, kicking a trashcan and saying something mean to another Sim.  Also, if your Sim has 500 reward points from completing whims, then, they may purchase "moodlet solver," in the Rewards store.  Moodlet Solver potion removes all negative moodlets from your Sim.

Offline Randi

• Nooboo
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2016, 01:47:45 AM »
Sometimes now when my kid comes home from school he has a rainbow and some sort of gold orb hovering above his head... what does that mean? I've never seen it before in all the time I've been playing The Sims 4... He had it 2 (Sim) days in a row when coming home from school but it goes away after a (Sim) hour or so. I just started seeing it today while playing.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2016, 09:28:47 PM »
Took this of Don a while back. He had just come home to his appartment from the Romance Festival. It had gone pretty well according to himself.

Offline Novaah

• Nooboo
« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2016, 04:59:03 AM »
Here's Mine  ;)
Just custom hair and clothing.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2016, 06:00:08 PM »
@Novaah --- Welcome to the forum  :)! Those are great screenshots.

Offline gaiajuliacaesar

• Nooboo
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2017, 12:15:06 AM »
On the night we got my sim pregnant, the husband was abducted and became Alien pregnant.  Here they are, pregnant together.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2017, 02:15:40 AM »
@gaiajuliacaesar The concept of pregnant males is so unflattering. I keep getting images of Arnold Schwarzenegger... Anyway, hope it went well.

This screenshot is from my current game with Don Lothario. He and Clara Bjergsen have two twin sons and are expecting once again. She divorced Bjorn, but he still lives there as well as their two daughters. Don stays over often, but lives alone otherwise. In this particular picture, he failed to give poor Clara a decent massage; she is highly uncomfortable due to nausea and what not. Knowing what guys sometimes have to put up with, I feel Don would entitle this screenshot 'The day I couldn't do anything right'.  ;D 8)

Note for future reference: These two make ugly kids together, IMO.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2017, 10:25:25 AM »
Back in mid-2015 I gathered up all my saves files at the time into one zip file with the intention of going back to them in the future. This is the future. This file in fact was my first legacy attempt ever. I remember building the original house from nothing. I have the gravestones of the founder and her husband in the garden. And I remember thinking then how awesome my house was - truly I was thrilled to bits with it! - but now it looks rubbish and in need a lot of help.

Patching up the existing house was an option, but given the floorplan it was hard to put in a pool or basement, and the rocket was standing just... there... on the grass... without being planned for. So a new house was needed. It's really interesting to go back to an early save and see the mistakes and general lack of optimization and fix that. No pollinator. That's a mistake.

So it's a glorified L-shape.     

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2017, 12:23:52 PM »
What an unbelievably beautiful house!
Thank Carl my legacy sims can't see this post or they would be screaming bloody murder.

Seriously, I love the shape of the house, your choice of sidings, the mysterious roofing, that pond on the side, and spacious backyard patio.
Will you eventually also be sharing the interior of this remodeling of your first legacy house in a thread of your own?
My second question: May I ask why you would use a pollinator for a legacy when you can download #legacyloves? (This a question from someone unfamiliar with TS3 repopulation statistics)

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2017, 06:36:31 PM »
What an unbelievably beautiful house!
Thank Carl my legacy sims can't see this post or they would be screaming bloody murder.

Seriously, I love the shape of the house, your choice of sidings, the mysterious roofing, that pond on the side, and spacious backyard patio.
Will you eventually also be sharing the interior of this remodeling of your first legacy house in a thread of your own?
My second question: May I ask why you would use a pollinator for a legacy when you can download #legacyloves? (This a question from someone unfamiliar with TS3 repopulation statistics)

Because it long ago stopped being a proper legacy, and now there's much fun trying to preserve the remaining bloodlines. That's why the pollinator. It's sad when there are no more Goths or Munches. :) Also, when the second gen spouse got to elder, I thought, "but I'm not having this, she's too awesome" and reset her to YA. So it's not longer a legacy or anything official. 

The colours of everything have changed so many times. Then I think, "Yeah, nice", and take a bunch of screenshots. Then I think a window isn't quite right, the railing shouldn't be such a pale colour, the roof trim must be more dominant, etc. Then I take more screenshots, and so it goes. The interior has its charms. Obviously the dining room (with two fireplaces, because reasons) is beyond all other dining rooms I've made, and nothing else is quite as spectacular. I think you'd be expecting something equally wow, and find it to be rather normal. A thread for this would be too much! But the attics do have kids bedrooms. (Twin girls at the mo - Raquel and Kimberly.) The kitchen is okay, but needs work. Something isn't quite right with it. Part of the problem is the maximum-height walls on the ground floor. They make an average size room look too tall and narrow.

Well, here's the lounge. The kids' drawing table shouldn't really be there, but there isn't room in the makeshift studio, and in time there'll be some +inspiration from mixology career rewards and the piano. 

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.