Author Topic: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!  (Read 226292 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2017, 02:04:52 PM »
one more --- a ball pit screenshot of 2 toddlers playing in it.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #226 on: November 06, 2017, 09:41:29 PM »

an awesome close-up of Maureen Sullivan (one of the twins in my main Sim family.)
Her canopy bed is in the background.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #227 on: November 11, 2017, 04:18:45 PM »
Sometimes, you don't have to travel far to find a good time. This is the Rattlesnake Juice bar in Oasis Springs where I've started a fresh new game with Don Lothario. He is single and lives by himself at Sandtrap Flat. I plan for him to live as the serial romantic, he strives to be.

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #228 on: December 23, 2017, 05:01:29 PM »
Zippo as a pupper (From my Brindleton Bay teen runaway story). He's so darn cute!

All grown up and going for a midnight walk.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: January 08, 2018, 01:17:42 PM »
View from inside a house, I built today. Normally, I loathe building because I find I'm not very good at it. I got into it with this though.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2018, 06:30:58 PM »
So I spent half a sim day setting up this pic:

This is where it is located, on the private beach next to that house in Brindleton Bay.

I then decided I quite liked the idea of having a private beach side fire pit so I spent the rest of that sim day directing my sim to 'place in world' and then 'place in inventory' rinse and repeat until finally everything was placed perfectly.

I wish you could drag things out of your sims inventory in the areas that can not be edited instead of having direct your sims to randomly place them... but I got there eventually, both chairs are linked to the fire pit and so it all functions as it should. I will kill any sim that sets the chairs on fire though as I don't know if I have the patience to repeat this!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #231 on: January 28, 2018, 08:38:13 PM »
Wow --- great campfire shots, Play!  Those are beautiful shots 8).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #232 on: January 29, 2018, 06:13:52 AM »
Gorgeous screenshots, @Playalot  You absolutely must post regularly in these picture threads :)

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #233 on: January 31, 2018, 02:39:46 PM »
Just a selection of unconnected shots from different saves.

Well, sort of. The first 3 are the same save. Blondie eating with chopsticks is Piper, my first and so far only "perfect" sim. Top-notch toddler. All 4 childhood aspirations. All 5 positive character traits. (I'm sure other players have myriad such sims, and I admire and congratulate you!)

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #234 on: January 31, 2018, 02:46:34 PM »
Looks like Piper is chopstick savvy too! Congrats on your perfect sim! (I have yet to max all five character values, so I salute you!)
I initially thought the first and last shots were from the same house, then re-read your comment and see the windows are different.
Love the dining area in the first shot!

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2018, 05:59:32 PM »
But you complete whole dynasties, and that counts for a lot. She actually hasn't got chopstick savvy yet, her mother does, but it's definitely a goal. Piper must have All the traits. I know the next thing that'll happen is that a some heavily pregnant sim will give birth. I've got a Matriarch + Super Parent in the household, and that sort of obliges me to try for another maxed-out childhood. And I don't know if I can face that. I've planned it very badly. Piper is in the science career which is a big time sink because I want to get all the serums - especially the useful ones - to be able to clone them on demand. No house is complete without that. But that'll make micromanaging a toddler a bit of a pain at times.

The library is the back of the white house in Newcrest where I was bumping off elders with rocket woohoo. The pointy-nosed granddaughter of Vlad is playing chess on the right. Here's a few more. Some of these are old. That toddler is a YA now. As you look at the back of the house, the library is on the right. It's basically four interlocking rectangles.

It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2018, 11:20:22 AM »
Thanks for sharing more shots of your house.  Big Happy Family + Super Parenthood aspirations is such a great idea. I haven't even taken the time to try that yet, but it makes perfect sense.
Agreed that having a Matriarch+Super Parent mother would make one feel obliged to raise super-kids!

I notice your Newcrest house is in east Newcrest, which is the only zone without fishing. Did you choose that lot (Optimist Outlook, maybe?) because of the surrounding trees?

Love the shot of the toddler eating in the gazebo. Love the shot of the toddler with the eating bear even more.
How do you leave a bar out in that lovely living area without all the adults becoming obsessed with mixing drinks? :D

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2018, 04:45:51 PM »
How do you leave a bar out in that lovely living area without all the adults becoming obsessed with mixing drinks? :D

Oh I don't. There's no "without". They're all dedicated alcoholics. Pretty sure of that. There's another bar in the drawing room, and also the it's-not-a-globe-it's-my-whiskey thing in the dining room. And they drink a lot. But that bar counter also faces the huge indoor cinema. It's about the aesthetic, it's about filling out the space. I think I was trying to make the indoors feel slightly outdoorsy. Hence the choice of walls and floors and wicker furniture. 

That's a current screenshot. The gentleman (Antwan) mixing the drink is the grandson of Vlad, and the green bear. His +1 is the red head (Anissa). Recently moved in, recently pregnant. His cousin (Alyssa), not in picture is also pregnant. Ayaka Suzuki is unrelated. She's the designated hot girl because having a house full of genetically impossible sims was frustrating. I have way too many "A" names. Antwan's late mother was Allie, and there also Allie Grim Reaper. So I ended up not choosing her for Antwan, and went with the red hair and blue eyes because that adds some variety to the family.

I hadn't had a house in that neighborhood before. It's just wanting a change. And I liked the orientation of the lot because there's a bit of garden front and back. The trees really do make a difference. The library, dining room, and drawing room are facing that way, so the house is definitely geared toward that view.

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #238 on: February 01, 2018, 06:13:57 PM »
Lol, so is Antwan (who didn't inherit Vlad's nose) the brother or cousin the Vlad's pointy-noise grand-daughter?
I laughed that you favor names that start with "A." I'm the same way about "M"; if I don't catch myself in time, all the nooboos have "M" names.

Looks like a great drawing room there, with movie TV (great idea with the side drapes), bar, and super karaoke system.
It's always a pleasure to see what you've been building. Sounds like you have two great families going, too. :D

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
« Reply #239 on: February 02, 2018, 08:12:05 AM »
I was just taking the first random name given to me! Anissa and Allie Grim Reaper and Ayaka and Arianna weren't named by me, but Alyssa, Allie, Antwan were. But the pregnant women gave birth, and I think I've got Kelly (Antwan's daughter) and Quentin (Alyssa's son). I'll have to go back in-game to check. I'm really curious to see what these new kids will look like. I think Kelly and Quentin are now distant enough to be able to marry. Their parents were cousins. But if not them, the next generation after will be able to.

I take a lot of screenshots, so I might post the whole thing in the story boards when it's complete.

Exit Bunthorne.