Author Topic: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!  (Read 225923 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2017, 08:32:43 PM »
I assume you call it a lounge because you have a formal living room somewhere else?
The combination of pink, dark red, and earth tones is lovely. Thank you for sharing!

Offline Nancy01905

• Somewhere in Space
  • Townie
  • Sims, and Doctor Who rocks!!!!
    • Creations Haven
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2017, 09:21:47 PM »
Here is a picture of a toddler from my game

Finnegan Levine his father is Reed Levine

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #182 on: January 19, 2017, 05:20:20 AM »
I assume you call it a lounge because you have a formal living room somewhere else?
The combination of pink, dark red, and earth tones is lovely. Thank you for sharing!

:) The feeling is mutual. A few days ago after reading your legacy, I shamelessly copied Maki's post-makeover look. True story.

No, there's no grander living room somewhere else. It is quite formal, true. But far short of a gold-trimmed, wood paneled, mirrors-and-paintings, bonnets and ruffles Jane Austen drawing room. It's the cheap fireplace too (!), re-used from the original house where it was in a bedroom. So it might morph into something grander. The basement (DJ booth, karaoke) that leads to the rocket launch pad has a white+purple color scheme which I like. If I redo the lounge into a formal living room, I'll post a pic. :)
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #183 on: January 19, 2017, 11:52:40 AM »
No, there's no grander living room somewhere else. It is quite formal, true. But far short of a gold-trimmed, wood paneled, mirrors-and-paintings, bonnets and ruffles Jane Austen drawing room. It's the cheap fireplace too (!), re-used from the original house where it was in a bedroom. So it might morph into something grander. The basement (DJ booth, karaoke) that leads to the rocket launch pad has a white+purple color scheme which I like. If I redo the lounge into a formal living room, I'll post a pic. :)

Oh no, I didn't at mean to suggest that the lounge wasn't fabulous enough. I got confused because you called it a lounge rather than a living room, thinking it implied the presence of a living room as well. Your lounge is already far, far grander than anything my sims have ever experienced, lol. I confess that I can't even do curtains well.

Anyway, I always enjoy seeing your builds. You always do such amazing exteriors, too. I'm jealous!  :D

P.S. Maki thanks you for the compliment!

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #184 on: January 19, 2017, 01:27:15 PM »
Since I'm playing a new dynasty and am not doing a story on it I thought I'd share some cute screenshots I got!

My founder Nova (brought her back), and her husband Joaquin, + her on their wedding day

Their second daughter, Phoebe!

Offline Nancy01905

• Somewhere in Space
  • Townie
  • Sims, and Doctor Who rocks!!!!
    • Creations Haven
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2017, 11:21:43 AM »
Here is my Toddler pictures from my game

Reed and Finnegan doing Cards

Reed expecting

Finnegan Playing with the plants

Finnegan doing Potty

Finnegan decided to take off his clothes

Playing with a toy

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2017, 07:13:06 AM »
Hi everyone...
Great pictures! I know it's been forever since I've posted in this thread; however, I had to share my excitement with a few shots of my first TS4 toddlers...  ;D

Landon's playing around with his big brother, Ronnie.

Mom scolding Landon for flipping his food onto the floor on purpose. (I love that uh oh look on his face!)

Landon and his twin sister, Kaylee, share a hug.

Colin babbling to his dad, Theo, instead of quietly watching tv.

Being picked up and pampered by his other dad, Gale.

And finally, here he is looking less than thrilled with his big brother, Tobias', hug attempt.

You can read it here from the beginning.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2017, 08:26:36 AM »
@Jase~ Wonderful screenshots! The new play interaction with toddlers are very sweet. Ronnie and Gale are eye candy ::) I find that a lot of TS4 males look terrible, so they stand out ;D
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2017, 02:13:08 PM »
@Nindigo  Thanks, for the kind words! :)  I really can't take credit for Ronnie's appearance though, he's what the game made with Mom and Dad's genetics. But I did change his clothes and hairstyle to something that looked much better than the randomness he received when he aged up. 

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2017, 03:18:02 PM »
@Jase~ I'm guessing Ronnie is a combination of Summer Holiday and Travis Scott? I really must see what my game can do with those two! ;D *runs off to experiment*

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2017, 03:06:17 PM »
@Nindigo   Ronnie's parents are actually sims that I created myself; however, I believe that I just used some of the default faces in CAS. Here's what the parents look like...

I've had extremely great luck with good looking kids when I use that male default face for the dad. :)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2017, 04:13:24 PM »
@Jase~ You're simply the best ;D I so need help with those genes in TS4. I want to try this out - thank you so much for sharing <3

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2017, 08:55:54 AM »
Oh my, Clara finally said 'yips'! That was Don's 3rd or 4th proposal :o Understandably, he looks like a very happy and relieved man ;D  She has been very hard to catch despite being the mother of their two boys. She's a perfectionist alright, and today was apparently perfect :)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #193 on: January 25, 2017, 05:48:40 PM »
Took a break from the safety of premade Sims and created one. She is pregnant though it's hard to tell. Normally, I don't create Sims. It takes me forever and I'm rarely satisfied with the result. But I'm a little proud of this Sim. Mind you, I've been editing her every 30 minutes or so since her creation. It's a pain to be so indecisive. Nothing short of perfect will do. At least that is my natural inclination - it's a constant battle, I tell you ::)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2017, 11:58:52 PM »
@Nindigo
What an absolutely gorgeous sim! What plans do you have for her?

anything