Author Topic: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!  (Read 225461 times)

Offline Swanwhite

• Llama Wrangler
Re: We want to see your screenshots
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2014, 12:28:15 AM »
I really enjoy all the vibrant colors in the game :)

I hope it doesn't get old, but I love just watching my sims expressions!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2014, 03:29:31 AM »
So I had my first fire the other day... One Sim was put on fire whilst the other watched and ate, not even noticing his friend on fire!

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2014, 05:06:18 AM »
I'm not sure if she was bored, or dazed, but it looked funny.

Offline MeestorMark

• Townie
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2014, 05:16:09 AM »
It is hard to hide your hand when you draw the Ace of Wrenches.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2014, 07:50:18 AM »
It is hard to hide your hand when you draw the Ace of Wrenches.

Almost Heisenberg! lol

Dellena

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2014, 08:05:31 AM »
Either than or he's REALLY happy to see her. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MeestorMark

• Townie
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2014, 01:58:49 PM »
Also of note, the new Swiss Army Smart Phone comes with a plumbing wrench.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2014, 05:24:21 PM »
Talk about multitasking...

Offline MeestorMark

• Townie
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2014, 07:17:22 PM »
That cracked me up Justproud the first time that happened in my game. My sim was reading at the library and up and took the book with him. Lol. One of my favorite true-to-life bits about this new game.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2014, 07:20:47 PM »
That cracked me up Justproud the first time that happened in my game. My sim was reading at the library and up and took the book with him. Lol. One of my favorite true-to-life bits about this new game.

Note to self don't have my neat sims go the library they may spend all day cleaning books! lol

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2014, 08:50:43 PM »
Just want to share, like everyone else. I had so much fun when playing The Sims 4. I even forgot that I still have tasks to finish *face palm*

I love the way they design food in The Sims 4. Just looking at this picture always makes me hungry and It looks yummy too!

My Sims Self having fun with the famous Bella Goth & Malcolm Landgraab!

Bob Pancakes (after having makeover) kissing his wife, Eliza. I love the angle.

I just love the way how Bella express herself when she met Eliza. That face!

I got picture of the infamous Don Lothario walking around.

Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
I started an unofficial legacy just to see if I could cope with a start-with-nothing scenario. Basically, the whole point of this post is picture of the dining room as it is now. I'm so thrilled with it. There's some tangible satisfaction in creating something beautiful when your sim family has had to wait and work for it. I just feel like sharing it. I know the rules say a 50x50 lot, but I couldn't be bothered with editing the town so much, and this is on a 30x40 lot "Arid Ridge". Founder is Miss Hayley Guthrie - I took the first randomly generated names.

The first picture is in the first game week of the legacy. Having a painter is a great way to get some walls up. That's the founder's husband, Harvey, at work on Mrs. Guthrie's easel. She married an elder. Somehow they managed get a golden first date, hence the champagne bucket, but their romantic bar took a huge hit. Turns out Harvey is non-committal. Still, I got their friendship high, and then used the flirty ice bucket emotion to paint some flirty pictures, and under the influence of that Miss Guthrie soon overcame his issues. Because Harvey was old (and older than I hoped) I didn't bother getting him a career. The not-yet-enclosed room is what becomes the dining room. He filled the hours doing the gardening or plumbing that needed attention, and then painted when he could:

Next is Harvey's first attempt at dying. The room now has four (double-volume) walls! Huzzah. That's Mrs Guthrie on the left, who pleaded with Grimmy and spared Harvey. She's nice like that. Besides, his dying was happening a bit too soon. They had one child, a boy, Saul (again, the first random name), and getting him through his whiz kid aspiration as a single mom was something to be avoided if possible. Because then all the gardening, plumbing, cooking has to be done by her as well as taking time to read to Saul and filling her own aspirations and job requirements. So pleading for Harvey to stick around a bit longer was a Good Move.

Next is Harvey's third, and successful attempt at dying. (Second time, he was outside. I think he might have just paid the bills. On that occasion, Saul was around to plead for him.) Saul, who is here playing chess with a friend, had nearly done with his being-read-to-by-an-adult, and had some time with papa (you must pronounce this as Miss Bennet would in Pride & Prejudice) in the park. Anyway, Harvey dies. You'll see we now have three (!) rooms. I cut a little bit of the kitchen off for a bathroom when Saul arrived - embarrassment emotions and such. The bed, rather thrillingly, was upgraded too as you see. There are some tulips growing in the bottom left corner, and some monkey bars for Saul were put next to them for a bit. Tulips give the engergized mood.

That is the same room now. At some point in the remodeling the Mona Lisa was moved, and Girl With a Pearl Earring is now in that spot just in case someone (of the two people who read this) gets their bearings confused by that. I wish there were more of a choice of curtains for those massive windows. Saul is a teenager. The mood of this picture is what makes it. The lighting in Sims 4 is so much better than 3. But who is the quiet individual with her back to the camera? Ah. Well. Maybe I could document the journey of the Guthries (and friend), and maybe I'll start a thread to do that just because I've got way more screenshots. Of the inspiration room. Of the drawing room. And so on.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2014, 06:49:08 PM »
Heart Foam, I love seeing your progress on a legacy house! I might be about ready to start putting up walls, but I want to do it four at a time. I always start with roof homes (my sims have their belongings under a roof to give the illusion of walls for screenshot purposes), and I want to be able to do more. Seeing how somebody actually accomplishes it makes me happy!

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2014, 08:01:43 PM »
Heart Foam, I love seeing your progress on a legacy house! I might be about ready to start putting up walls, but I want to do it four at a time. I always start with roof homes (my sims have their belongings under a roof to give the illusion of walls for screenshot purposes), and I want to be able to do more. Seeing how somebody actually accomplishes it makes me happy!

Thanks for the encouragement. :) Some of the early shots I have are even more... rustic. I was worried I'd have nowhere to shower, but Miss Guthrie got a day 1 promotion. I'm no great builder. The basic structure you might recognize from a Sims 3 University dorm. I treated dorms basically like a private mansion, and then decided to memorize the plan and build it as a house. There are numerous changes. So I was building wall by wall because I was measuring stuff out. I see a lot of people using diagonal rooms, but that seems to me to be a less efficient use of space. But maybe that's not an issue on a 50x50 lot.  And I like the elegance and symmetry. This is maybe only a day or two before the current state:

I started with the kitchen and dining room, and gradually built to the left. Once downstairs was done, I built upstairs. It became necessary to have separate bedrooms, so having that built (and, shame, one sim has to make do with the crummiest bed for a night) took precedence over nicely feathering what already existed. The dining room was okay here, but it needed slightly warmer colours once I put in a proper table. The white marble is lovely, but not cozy. The walls and carpet in the lounge have changed, and the artistic stuff now lives in the Inspiration Room directly above. (And the bedrooms are now upstairs.) In TS4 it seems to make sense to have rooms dedicated to particular moods. At one point I envisioned having the grand piano downstairs somewhere (not a problem a university dorm ever had to worry about), but it's better to use the inspired bonuses the artist rewards give. I'm not sure about how others do it, but I built everything first before putting in carpets or floors, or painting the walls. I've only just put windows in the kitchen. :p The thing with dynasties and legacies is prioritizing. You can't have everything at the start, and there's a lot of making do. So the treadmill is outside next to the tulips because I don't have anything else to give the engergized bonus.

This is the current exterior. The exterior trims and friezes are now so much easier to add. And with such a square shape, breaking up that slab of wall really helps. The front garden needs a tree or two. And there's Harvey's grave that I haven't done anything with. It looked like this on the outside while much of the interior was barren.

The plan is to use the upper deck for entertaining.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.