Author Topic: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!  (Read 222839 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Share Your Sims 4 Screenshots!!
« Reply #285 on: July 30, 2019, 10:16:12 PM »
Clingy Toddler Twins.jpg
So my clingy toddler twins just showed how unclingy they are when it comes to eating food. They pulled the food off the table in the dining room and went into their bedroom and got up on their beds to eat. Their parents are still in the dining room. Not too much clinginess going on there :P

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #286 on: August 02, 2019, 11:14:46 PM »
very nice Sulaini screenshots 8)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #287 on: August 05, 2019, 05:19:24 AM »

Uku's slightly creepy bathtub face (mer form)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2019, 11:42:41 AM »
Time to not forget about Caleb. I have started a new save file playing just him, but with autonomy off. He will become a Food Critic and complete his Good Vampire aspiration. Also, he might steal Bella from Mortimer at some point.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #289 on: August 21, 2019, 05:23:57 PM »
At home with Dek.jpg
At home with Dek's sim self, "welcome to my home in Windenburg, I'm a loner, a geek and a bookworm, so feel privileged I'm giving you this much of a view into my life."

Dek's Sim Self.jpg
"Forget grilled cheese ... ham and cheese is where its at! Delicious - yeah, I ate it and then took the selfie - so sue me"

Dek is practicing programming.jpg
"Shhhh, I'm programming! And yes, I know real Dek wishes he could be just like Sim Dek."

Friday was a Toga Party.jpg
"Did someone say ... Toga party?!? No? That was just me? That's it for now, bye."

Good bye aka Take Thy Face Hence.jpg
"Or in the immortal words of Shakespeare - take thy face hence"

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #290 on: September 05, 2019, 02:22:05 PM »

Don and his cat, Flip Flop.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #291 on: January 14, 2020, 08:59:00 PM »
Liberty makes a dramatic return...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #292 on: June 08, 2020, 09:22:43 PM »

These are my new babies. Duane and Paka'a.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #293 on: June 17, 2020, 12:58:35 PM »

One of the Harvest Fest gnome lightning strikes.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Offline Jrod6630

• Nooboo
« Reply #294 on: July 09, 2020, 02:21:44 AM »
Not usually into sharing but hey... I'm here. Might as well!

I've only been into the Sims for maybe a month, and after realizing what I could do with the building capabilities, I played with the idea of "what's hiding in the basement"

Well... This project led me a bit astray but I'm loving it. It's a full on multi level deep clandestine lab

So far I have Sublevel 1 which houses the genetics/cloning lab (that little cloning pad from Strangerville was not enough for me) there is another lab space I my dedicate to android research... Not sure yet.

Sublevel 2 is my pride and joy... A thermonuclear reactor with decontamination corridor, quarantine, waste holding and the computer core and control room. (I also added service/maintenance access way)

S3 is the newest... a living space for staff who stay onsite for extended periods and a hospital facility

Its getting there, and I'm learning a lot in the process of this build. I was try to see if any pack had fog emitters or anything I could add as far of special effect. So far no real luck but heres to hoping!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #295 on: September 01, 2020, 07:15:14 AM »
This is Seamus Faba, weak-blooded son of mischief-sage L. Faba and my virtuoso Duane Talla.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #296 on: October 14, 2020, 09:48:53 PM »
So @oshizu was interested by my idea of dropping my simself into all new saves and letting him go unplayed, to see what he gets up to.  And she also wanted to see "my" offspring with Katrina Caliente, who is usually who MCCC hooks "me" up with.
In my latest game, I realized that if I placed "me" and evicted him again, the game would place him randomly.  He moved into quite a nice place, much more expensive than what he could have had with the default starting funds.

And once again, MCCC hooked "me" up with Katrina.  Apparently she just witnessed a friend dying.  Oh, wait, I did that... Brittani Cho was in a bar Inciting Cheers.  I HATE when celebrities do that.  So she suddenly got attacked by Selvadoradan Lightning Bugs.  A few minutes later she did it again.  And got attacked again.  Getting attacked twice is lethal.
Anyway, Katrina looks unhappy because she's sad about that.  In the middle is "our" daughter Cheyanne.  Yes, I know how to spell Cheyenne, but apparently Maxis doesn't.  Looks like she favors Katrina.

And a different save, where "I" married Lana McKinnon.  Faux hawks.  I HATE faux hawks!  But not enough to zap the poor kid lol.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #297 on: October 14, 2020, 10:44:49 PM »
@Brian_Z
With such attractive offspring, how can you resist not playing your silmself's household?
Also, that Midtown Meadows house he lives in (with Katrina?) looks mighty fine.

Noooo, not Brittani Cho! I love that sim! I want to age her down to YA and make her a dynasty founder.

Thanks for sharing your screenshots. Judging by the look on Lana's face, your simself might have had more fun married to Katrina. ;)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #298 on: October 14, 2020, 11:26:12 PM »
Yup, that's the house he shares with Katrina.  Wow, you recognize an empty Newcrest lot right away...  When I got this save started, I built up every empty lot, by entering the lot name in the gallery.  That looks nice, is it furnished?  Then that will do, on to the next lot...
Also toddlers seem to always be adorable.  Unbelievably annoying to play, but adorable.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #299 on: November 15, 2020, 10:24:38 AM »
I'll have to get a sim and actually do some of the new things, but I've thrown in a koi pond at the back of an Big House. Oh yeah, we only had the electricity get turned off once as punishment for over expanding! Only once! Then the first money tree grew, and now we're okay.   

I'm not entirely sure of some design choices, like precisely where the money trees should be, but on the whole I'm pleased with the fountain part.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything