Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 308214 times)

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2016, 07:43:59 PM »
Sims can also do it after eating Franks and Beans and I think Slob Sims can randomly (but I'm not sure).

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #256 on: May 10, 2016, 12:36:22 AM »
Thanks. I "Interviewed" the sim, and she is apparently a slob. I guess the townsfolk don't typically tend to max their skills, so I've never seen that interaction before. Another interesting thing happened. I tend to avoid asking Nancy Landgraab about her occupation, to avoid potential awkwardness. Today, she offered the info to my Sim, in a mischievous interaction. "Hear about Nancy's career". It was accompanied by a loud, evilish laugh. Just something else, that's new to me. It made my Sim tense.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2016, 09:23:24 AM »
I was at the NPC house: 'Spencer-kim louis' or something? I'm not sure whether this family is also called that in English. Anyway, the elders died at the same time. I thought this was interesting. Never seen two sims die at the same time.

After that, my sim had some fun with the grim reaper  ;D

Offline Starsims101

• Nooboo
« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2016, 03:17:47 PM »
Only in the Sims... :D

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2016, 08:05:40 AM »
I was at the NPC house: 'Spencer-kim louis' or something? I'm not sure whether this family is also called that in English. Anyway, the elders died at the same time. I thought this was interesting. Never seen two sims die at the same time

Hahaha, this happened in my klepto challenge game too.  I went ahead and stole their TV while they were all grieving! :D

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2016, 08:49:42 AM »
Haha it was indeed during my klepto challenge too :-P poor family cannot catch a break. Two relatives dead and their valuables stolen by some guy

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2016, 09:06:08 AM »
@MissZoef   I see while the double reaping is going on, your happy-go-lucky sim is in their living room, having a meal. :-)
                    He's cute!
@tjtemple    Lol, you are so bad!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #262 on: May 12, 2016, 09:33:16 AM »
@MissZoef   I see while the double reaping is going on, your happy-go-lucky sim is in their living room, having a meal. :-)
                    He's cute!
@tjtemple    Lol, you are so bad!
Haha, yeah. 'Don't mind me, just eating some cereal'

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline Starsims101

• Nooboo
« Reply #263 on: May 12, 2016, 07:51:22 PM »
Imagine if all this happened in real life. :P

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2016, 09:14:36 AM »
These sims were trying to kiss each other. It might have been easier if they decided to be closer to each other, haha  ::)

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #265 on: May 20, 2016, 12:12:37 AM »
That might be a shun. One of my Sims did something similar, when another Sim tried to hug her, while she was cooking. She put a reverse hand, to the other Sim's face. The queued action was "Be hugged", but it got canceled.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #266 on: May 21, 2016, 02:38:19 PM »
I tend to avoid asking Nancy Landgraab about her occupation, to avoid potential awkwardness. Today, she offered the info to my Sim, in a mischievous interaction. "Hear about Nancy's career". It was accompanied by a loud, evilish laugh. Just something else, that's new to me. It made my Sim tense.

I think that's a mischief interaction called "Lie About Career"! Pretty funny seeing the different mischief options there are.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #267 on: May 21, 2016, 07:42:23 PM »
Here is something interesting: I was playing the BFF's, in order to get them through the growfruit challenge & get their backyard garden started. I have not updated my game yet, so Jasmine is still there. Travis & Liberty have no relationship bar with Jasmine, but Summer does have a relationship bar, for some reason.

Offline Starsims101

• Nooboo
« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2016, 02:06:30 PM »
Here is something interesting: I was playing the BFF's, in order to get them through the growfruit challenge & get their backyard garden started. I have not updated my game yet, so Jasmine is still there. Travis & Liberty have no relationship bar with Jasmine, but Summer does have a relationship bar, for some reason.
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but Summer and Jasmine have the same last name, too! Is EA trying to tell us something?!  :o

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2016, 05:34:06 AM »
I'm kind of amused by my sims current genealogy.. was toying with different traits and this very amusing (to me) bit showed up.

To try and explain, Lexi's father had 9 other kids with 6 different women. When her father died of laughter, her mother remarried and had another child bringing the total number of children to 12 with different parents.. Lexi then fell in love and married her stepfather a few sim hours after her mother drowned, so now her half sister is also her step daughter..

First time in a long time I've turned free will on and let my sims run free and do what they like and I get this confusing yet semi amusing genealogy.

Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax