Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 308131 times)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #270 on: May 25, 2016, 06:13:46 AM »
I'm kind of amused by my sims current genealogy.. was toying with different traits and this very amusing (to me) bit showed up.

To try and explain, Lexi's father had 9 other kids with 6 different women. When her father died of laughter, her mother remarried and had another child bringing the total number of children to 12 with different parents.. Lexi then fell in love and married her stepfather a few sim hours after her mother drowned, so now her half sister is also her step daughter..

First time in a long time I've turned free will on and let my sims run free and do what they like and I get this confusing yet semi amusing genealogy.

Haha that sure is interesting

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2016, 06:22:41 PM »
My Scientist caught fire, I thought her face was too funny  ;D

Today I also tried woohoo in the closet. I just love the animations of the sims with that interaction  ::) my 'pollinator' sim for the dynasty challenge had some girls over and after woohoo in the closet (they barely know each other) the female says, I gotta go, bye. I thought that was so silly.  :P like: they meet each other, flirt, kiss, woohoo in the closet and she thought it was an appropriate time to leave after that. That would be pretty rude in real life, haha.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2016, 09:43:54 PM »
I don't know what's going on with my Dynasty game but we're having a random influx of twins and triplets. My pollinator (never again, by the by, his features just don't blend well reliably) just had two sets of twins and a set of triplets while the female dynasty helper just had twins. All of this without any fertility treatments or rewards. I don't know what's going on, game, but twins in the house was not part of the plan.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2016, 10:52:28 AM »
I've heard of that problem before, but I thought that it was patched. Normally I wouldn't mind twins, but I wouldn't be happy with it in my dynasty

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #274 on: June 03, 2016, 02:45:19 PM »
So with the lighting changes that came with the patch yesterday.  I've noticed some things like this.

That's the statue you get for one of the parties and in the shade it's practically invisible.

Oh and my poor elders.

Not only do my elders have more wrinkles on their lips now but I'm starting to think there's more detail/wrinkles all over her face!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #275 on: June 03, 2016, 02:58:47 PM »
I had been playing this guy offline, for the past two days. Last night, the game forced me to update, before I could play again. When I rejoined the game, my dinner guest was angry. I kept the game paused and turned on all my paintings and statues. Also, when I was checking up on the meal my Sim was eating, I got this mysterious description of his grilled cheese sandwich. Could the interaction explain why Travis was angry, when I started my game, or does the game give out random moods, when you first start a game?

Offline stellybelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #276 on: June 06, 2016, 12:34:48 PM »
Randomly Urlike (my sims wife) decided to sit down on Arrons knee.I think it was to help with the pregnancy.

Urlike:Arron dear can you give me a back rub.
Arron:But I am eating my salad.
Urlike:Doesn't matter and who is the pregnant one here.
Arron:
Urlike:Me! So put your salad down...
Arron:No!*Gets sat on but his wife*
Urlike:That's better!

Stella

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #277 on: June 07, 2016, 05:28:47 PM »
The real restaurant experience at it's best!

06-07-16_5-22-07 PM.jpg

Calling the restaurant got my Sims some cash and they told him to drink lots and lots of water while they took it seriously.  but please don't tell anyone!

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #278 on: June 07, 2016, 05:29:34 PM »
The real restaurant experience at it's best!

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Calling the restaurant got my Sims some cash and they told him to drink lots and lots of water while they took it seriously.

haha that's so funny!

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #279 on: June 07, 2016, 05:31:08 PM »
At the moment I'm running a retail store with baked goods and I was just checking on my employee, when I see her stealing something from my store!!  >:(  :D Quite funny (but it also made me a bit angry), guess who's gonna get fired?  ;)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #280 on: June 07, 2016, 06:31:43 PM »

One of my testing Sims got pregnant and this is what her bar looks like at the moment.

Edit to add:  I did the pregnancy again and the second time there were no bubbles!  I'm thinking with the new bar because there's no green on the second file (started a new game file) it didn't have anything to bubble.  I can honestly say I don't like the new way it looks/is setup.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #281 on: June 07, 2016, 06:48:42 PM »
[ Invalid Attachment ]

One of my testing Sims got pregnant and this is what her bar looks like at the moment.

*snickers*

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #282 on: June 07, 2016, 07:16:51 PM »
@Ricalynn @sdhoey Still giggling over the idea!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #283 on: June 07, 2016, 09:41:56 PM »
At the moment I'm running a retail store with baked goods and I was just checking on my employee, when I see her stealing something from my store!!  >:(  :D Quite funny (but it also made me a bit angry), guess who's gonna get fired?  ;)

@MissZoef
Lol, at least she wasn't eating cereal in your living room. :D  ;D :P
(I'm remembering the shot of your klepto sim at the SKLs)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #284 on: June 08, 2016, 01:24:13 AM »

I was having some fun in a file with the new dine out pack.  My sims took pictures of their appetizer and entrees also they colored two placemats.    The really messy ones were their first ones with 0 painting skill (which they then learned) and the others are from me giving them 10 painting skill to see if there would be a difference!