Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 314263 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #435 on: April 29, 2017, 05:27:47 PM »
@Nindigo   
I mean that your Caleb/Don pairing is "just crazy" in the most positive way! I enjoyed reading their little story a lot! It just took me a while to figure out why Caleb was so chill about all of Don's conquests.

And, if you don't mind my asking, so Conqueror Don is into married women? Or are Clara, Bella, and Moira simply the ones he had the highest relationship with?
(I know I'm straying off-topic for this thread, but don't know where else to post. Maybe you could start your own story thread? *nudges you 
It could just be a summary, even...)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #436 on: April 29, 2017, 06:05:01 PM »
@Nindigo --- the Fairy Fizz flavor sounds great!  I will try it with my Sims 8)

I really like your screenshots of Caleb and Don.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #437 on: April 29, 2017, 09:48:31 PM »
I mean that your Caleb/Don pairing is "just crazy" in the most positive way! I enjoyed reading their little story a lot! It just took me a while to figure out why Caleb was so chill about all of Don's conquests.
Oh, I took it as positive - no worries :) I just feel bad for not being able to "deliver" more on the excitement as of now. Lost files and all that...

And, if you don't mind my asking, so Conqueror Don is into married women? Or are Clara, Bella, and Moira simply the ones he had the highest relationship with?
(I know I'm straying off-topic for this thread, but don't know where else to post. Maybe you could start your own story thread? *nudges you 
It could just be a summary, even...)
I've never seen Don as the type who worries about his ladies being married women - on the contrary, it should instill him with confidence that he can seduce them despite them already being spoken for - not to mention not having to bother with the restraints of marriage himself ::) And I'm going to give it a try!

@coolsim9999999 Thank you! I also always enjoy your pics :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #438 on: April 29, 2017, 09:53:28 PM »
@coolsim9999999
How do you get multiple raccoons in your game? They're so cute together!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #439 on: April 29, 2017, 10:24:03 PM »
@Nindigo --- Thanks a lot.  I always like your screenshots, too!

@oshizu --- I don't know how both racoons showed up at the same time.  I think I added the second one.  However, I didn't expect them to show up together --- especially when one was sleeping on a bench and the other one practically sat on him :o.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2017, 08:32:00 PM »
Went to evolve the Garlic plant and the Forbidden Fruit tree evolved instead..

Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #441 on: May 07, 2017, 07:37:54 AM »
Just a couple of NPCs who made me facepalm.

Partying did not cheer her up.

Who would be cheery in the first place looking like this?

Not sure what he had smoked.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #442 on: May 07, 2017, 08:13:06 AM »
Nindigo --- lol --- Let's hold our cell phone so we can try to play brickblock upside down while dancing :o!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #443 on: May 07, 2017, 09:28:36 AM »
@coolsim9999999 Oh, right! Hadn't noticed that detail. Lol ::)

I just had a ridiculous situation in my game. I'm playing a female Sim named Emma Sunset. What happened was that, while she was at the gym, she autonomously gave an enchanting introduction to Nancy Landgraab at some point which caused a romance bar to appear in the thumbnail picture - with a tiny bit of pink such as it happens. I thought nothing of it, they didn't become further acquainted or anything. It usually means nothing. My Emma went to woohoo in a closet, I placed there. Upon coming out - and this is so hilarious - Nancy, who had become upset when seeing Emma entering said closet, went up to her and slapped her good. They are almost complete strangers and Nancy is married to boot. The tiny bit of pink has turned into a tiny bit of red now. Poor Emma :o

Still heartbroken...

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #444 on: May 07, 2017, 09:38:37 AM »
Lol @Nindigo ---- That's a really funny situation :)!  I didn't realize that maybe most of the times that my main family has a romance bar with someone to whom they're not married appeared because of an enchanting introduction.  I cull the "bad Sims" who got involved with my Sims, or if I need those Sims in my game, I have my level 10 fitness Sims start a fight (which is a rare occurrence.)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #445 on: May 07, 2017, 06:55:34 PM »
@coolsim9999999 Gulp, you have zero tolerance :o

Another funny incident occurred in my main game. Caleb took a jump from his Jump-and-Splash 8000, but upon hitting the water he lost his swim wear. Naked, he muttered something in Simlish then performed a somersault in the water which put his swim wear back on. That put a smile on my face ;D

I just love all these silly little happenings.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #446 on: May 07, 2017, 11:20:00 PM »
@Nindigo --- "swimsuit malfunction" lol 8)!

Yeah, it really bothers me when my Sims get romantically interested in someone other than their spouse.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #447 on: May 16, 2017, 11:32:01 AM »
Caleb's mind contol backfired when he tried it on another vampire. All he could do was sit and glare at someone's painting.

Best screenshot ever!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #448 on: May 19, 2017, 12:09:51 PM »
Have you guys tried changing active household and discovered that its Sims have been up to strange things while you were "away"? In one event, I changed to the Vatore household, though without having played them before in that particular game file, and found that Lilith had developed a high romantic relationship with Vladislaus. I thought that was amusing since those two families are supposed to be at odds with one another.

Also, sometimes a Non-Player Sim appears to gain skill levels at lightning speed. More than once, I have experienced that a Sim who is not supposed to have a certain skill have no less than full ten levels in it after a few minutes of gameplay ???

Offline Marsh_Mallow

• Nooboo
« Reply #449 on: May 20, 2017, 07:44:34 AM »
Oh that swimsuit malfunction made me laugh @Nindigo! I want my sim to have one now. I love all the random moodlets.
"The power of imagination makes us infinite." - John Muir

anything