Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 313314 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2014, 04:03:52 AM »
@ _Annika_ both those interactions are just so funny. LOL
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2014, 04:56:25 PM »
Speaking of seeing available actions that make you almost spit coffee - I have a hot-headed Sim who stomps around angry for all kinds of reasons. So, he's mad and his bladder need is low so I click on toilet and see "Take an angry poop". I kid you not.

Kerry

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2014, 06:25:29 PM »
At level 5 or so of the mischief skill you can send chain letters (or I guess technically a chain email) via computer.

One of the responses I got after sending one ended as:

Die. In. A. Fire.

!! I was a bit shocked by that ha ha.  ;D

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2014, 06:32:20 PM »
At level 5 or so of the mischief skill you can send chain letters (or I guess technically a chain email) via computer.

Die. In. A. Fire.

Its a reference to an internet statement used commonly (unfortunately)
The phrase became popular in early 2006 following a news story that drew national attention to a policy by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission of arresting drunks inside bars. The TABC began receiving a large volume of hate mail from around the country, and in a follow-up story TABC spokesperson Carolyn Beck was quoted as saying, "I don't really understand the hateful outrage. I don't understand, 'Die in a fire'."

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2014, 07:13:38 PM »
Oh right. I usually am one of those people who thinks a joke is just a joke... But I'm surprised this was allowed into the game. A bit inappropriate for the rating - and I can say that as a 30-something open minded/liberal sort of person...

:o

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2014, 07:59:36 PM »

Die. In. A. Fire.

Ha! I haven't seen that response yet! I usually get gullible or nice try. I have to keep trying now, lol!

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »
I found this book for sale via the bookshelf:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2014, 11:15:04 AM »
The book titles and descriptions in game have a lot of Huger Games references. They are very funny.

This picture is from my legacy. I managed to grab a picture of a baby flying out of the crib while growing up.

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2014, 07:18:17 PM »
I was doing a bit of a "beyond the boundaries" tour with the tab key last night. I noticed there is a golf course near, I think, the Landgraabs property. I also found a mini mall or diner type property, which had a big green dinosaur statue next to it, I think it was Oasis Springs that had that. I am going to look for them again today and get screenshots. I know someone posted a pic of a drive-in theater yesterday.
I wonder if these will be areas that will eventually be accessible. Although I don't see what good a drive-in theater is with no cars.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2014, 07:19:55 PM »
A lot of the small stuff really makes me laugh. "Make joke about Sunset Valley" make me literally giggle the first time I saw it. And whenever my low level fishermen can't find anything to catch their facial expression and gestures are hilarious.
And the reading while on the toilet? So true.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2014, 10:02:59 PM »
Have you got the time there Don?  :o
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2014, 10:54:28 PM »
Thanks to the latest patch and the geek trait my simself now makes the best twitter header out there (in my opinion)

Dellena

« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2014, 04:55:18 AM »
@justproud2b  Looks awesome :)

In Sims 4, I LOVE that my family can sit down again and have a proper family meal.

Here's how I set it up (if you're curious).  Notice the empty plate on the side table.  That's where I set up the large meal.  I then have mom and dad in the dining room first.  The kids are usually off playing anyway.  I have dad do Call to Meal.  When he picks up his plate, I click on his chair and click Sit.  Even if he first picks a different chair, he'll move.  I then do the same to mom.  So I have them sitting in the proper seats.  The kids can take whatever chair they like and if for some reason one of them tries to sit in the kitchen, I just select an empty chair at the table and click Sit.  And there you have it.  A family dinner with conversations going on with everyone.  And if they're in a conversation, they'll stay even after finishing their dinner and keep talking.  I absolutely love this.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2014, 05:40:24 PM »
It was the middle of the night and I was visiting the Caliente household. I was on "super speed" because everyone was asleep. Then I heard giggling from another room and saw Nina Caliente get up out of bed, completely naked, and start laughing. She then proceeded to go downstairs and cook something for herself.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or what because I've never seen a random Sim just walk around the house naked before, but I thought it was pretty funny. And it didn't stop, I checked on her later that day, still naked. ::)

anything