Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 433042 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #555 on: January 13, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »
Ooops! Meant to post that somewhere else, I'm following way too many threads!  :-[ I erased it.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #556 on: January 13, 2012, 09:26:08 PM »
Someone tells you the name of her baby, and you almost say "I know someone with that name," only to realize the person lives in Sunset Valley.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mackendall2

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #557 on: January 13, 2012, 10:51:03 PM »
When your 6-year-old daughter sings "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum..in Simlish.  :o

Sportsfan

« Reply #558 on: January 13, 2012, 11:02:16 PM »
Ooops! Meant to post that somewhere else, I'm following way too many threads!  :-[ I erased it.
Lol I was totally confused.
When your 6-year-old daughter sings "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum..in Simlish.  :o
That's way too much sims!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #559 on: January 13, 2012, 11:04:20 PM »
I am literally dying right now from lack of sims. I was on for a while now so my mom said I couldn't go on again for the rest of the night. Well now the whole house is asleep, and I'm trying to be good and not go on but it's killing me!!! I'm randomly browsing the forum to try and make me feel better. :P

Offline iCastl

• Queen of the Wild things
  • Townie
  • Stay gold Ponyboy.
« Reply #560 on: January 14, 2012, 09:31:19 AM »

Hahahahaha this literally made me laugh out loud  :D she's a true sim-addict
Sometimes love is not enough and road gets tough I don't know why.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #561 on: January 14, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »

Oh my gosh, that actually made me laugh out loud! Too funny!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #562 on: January 14, 2012, 10:34:33 PM »

:o That's addiction for you!

You know you're addicted to Sims when your Laptop goes for repair, and within 6 hours, you have no idea what to do, other than plan every detail of your Dynasty.

Offline mackendall2

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #563 on: January 15, 2012, 01:55:50 AM »
Oh dear, you guys are too funny!

My husband sometimes opens the blinds in our study, and I pretend to be Golem: 'it burns us, it burns!!' The other night I came out ready to go to town to finish Christmas shopping (late night shopping night) and my knees were red. He said 'they must be red from the shower, because I KNOW you're not sunburnt!'

Computer games. Preventing skin cancer since 1985.

BWAHHAHAHA!!!  Thank goodness for computer games.   It is saving lives every day.   8)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #564 on: January 15, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »
You know when you play too much sims when you are in the middle of math class and you think "Is this what my sim children have to go through everyday?"

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #565 on: January 17, 2012, 01:41:21 AM »
You know you played too much Sims when you and your pets have a Simself. My cat's (past and present) have both a Sims 2 and a Sims 3 Version.  ;D

@Fez: I actually assigned the "Loved" moodlet for my cat today.  ;D

Jeana and Pam have this moodlet:

Oh I have another one! You know you're addicted to Sims when you feel bad for people who aren't real!  ;D

Offline Catarra Nightshade

• I got Cat class...
  • Townie
  • And I got Cat style!
« Reply #566 on: January 20, 2012, 10:18:52 PM »
You know you're addicted when you watch TV and think...I could totally make the characters in to Sims! And then you start planning out exactly how you'd do it. What traits to give them, how to dress them, who'd they live with, and how to cause drama similar to the drama on the TV show.

Frey

« Reply #567 on: January 20, 2012, 11:03:15 PM »
Hahahahaha this literally made me laugh out loud  :D she's a true sim-addict

;D I will totally teach that to my nephew once he learns how to talk! (And to my own children if I ever have them).

You know you've played too much sims when your eyes start hurting, you go to the eye doctor... and he says your contact lenses have made a hole in your cornea for using the computer too much (meaning, playing too much sims all day without blinking)  :'( .

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #568 on: January 20, 2012, 11:25:18 PM »
Are you kidding me? I've never had that happen to me, and I wear contact lenses.

When you plan out your stories ahead of time, and dream about them! I actually had a dream of the ultimate Immortal Dynasty, with Sims 2 Elements. I'll be putting Elements from the old Sims games (in present time before it begins), since it involves time travel. My founder, is going to be Cassandra Goth. I'm pretending she's ditching the glasses, and it's going to have a humorous, and light hearted message. It'll be about learning to slow down the relationship, Cassandra discovering potions and getting her fiance back.

(too many spoilers I'm sorry)

Frey

« Reply #569 on: January 20, 2012, 11:38:41 PM »
Yeah... he said the contact lenses had kind of scratched my cornea because my eyes had gone too dry (from not blinking). I don't blink very often actually... and when I play sims 3 I kind of don't blink at all  ::) But it's almost healed right now, thanks to some eye-drops the doctor gave me. No more contact lenses while playing Sims, that's for sure!

Your Dynasty sounds great! Lately I find myself planning my Dynasty all the time too! I'm staying alone at my father's farm, which is literally in the middle of nowhere (1 hour to the nearest little town, and 2 hours from the nearest city) so I don't have much else to do.

Also, you know you've played too much sims when you're cooking dinner and you think "Yummy, Goopy Carbonara!"  ;D

anything