Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428648 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2011, 03:32:29 AM »
... your boyfriend comes home with a jaunty tune stuck in his head, he hums it for you, asks "What is that song?"  and the answer is "The song they play when you're on a ghost hunter job."  I got the song stuck in his head and he doesn't even play.

... you get yourself to do your cleaning chores by saying, "If it gets done my disgusted moodlet will go away." "Time for laundry, and a +10 clean sheet moodlet!"
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2011, 06:33:00 AM »
...When you compare real life events to Sims moodlets. Sitting near fire? Cozy Fire moodlet!
...When you can't think of anything to speak about but Sims.
...When you allow yourself to do a certain interaction to someone only in Sims order, aka chat, and then only compliment.
...When you choose traits for yourself when writing an autobiography.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

stephalina

« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2011, 03:10:34 PM »
I know I've been playing too much Sims when I dream about my Sim.

Also, when I plan my Immortal Dynasty story at work. (SHH!!)

AND when I cried last night because I couldn't play! My boyfriend dragged me to this horrible timeshare presentation that took three hours and I was really cranky and frustrated since I hate getting the "hard sell". I burst into tears at the very end of it as we were leaving and he said "Whats Wrong?" and through tears I said "I'm tired, hungry, cranky, and I wish I had spent the last three hours playing Sims!!"   ;D

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2011, 08:50:18 AM »
You had a lot of moodlets on you that time, huh? :D

YKYPTMS when you find someone on the street that looks exactly like your sim.

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2011, 01:10:02 PM »
You had a lot of moodlets on you that time, huh? :D

YKYPTMS when you find someone on the street that looks exactly like your sim.

^What does that stand for?

EDIT: Nevermind I was dumb. Oops, well that's what I get for being on here when I'm sick.
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2011, 07:37:49 PM »
Me and my sister went to Kroger's tonight and I suddenly laughed. She looked at me I said that dude looks like a young adult Mortimer Goth! She laughed and said "Ok."

36janice

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »
you find yourself humming the buy/build mode songs
you have moved your laptop to your bed to cut out walking to and from your bed to play
you play the latin radio songs in your head and sort of dance to them (i have done this for both sims 2 and 3)
you make a sim version of your mom (and if you are mad at her, put her in the pool and put a wall around it)
you have a pendant that looks like a plumbob

try to keep things like this to a minimum if you have parents with the "military school" trait   :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2011, 05:11:11 PM »
you make a sim version of your mom (and if you are mad at her, put her in the pool and put a wall around it)
I admit I have put sims in a pool and put walls around them, but none of them looked like my mom! I loved my mom and would never do that!! That does give me an idea though. Make my parents and have them have 4 kids and name them after me and my siblings. Hmm great idea thanks for that Janice and welcome to the forums!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2011, 05:20:51 PM »
I admit I have put sims in a pool and put walls around them, but none of them looked like my mom! I loved my mom and would never do that!! That does give me an idea though. Make my parents and have them have 4 kids and name them after me and my siblings. Hmm great idea thanks for that Janice and welcome to the forums!

I used to make me and my family in CAS (in Sims 2 times) as my default Sims. I played my Sim so much I got sick of myself. :P
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2011, 05:24:21 PM »
I used to make me and my family in CAS (in Sims 2 times) as my default Sims. I played my Sim so much I got sick of myself. :P
Haha that's gotta be a first. Getting sick of yourself. That's hilarious Chronic!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2011, 05:26:41 PM »
Haha that's gotta be a first. Getting sick of yourself. That's hilarious Chronic!

Lol Exactly. I never made the same mistake again. :D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2011, 05:28:57 PM »
Well, I really wanna try it. I just won't play myself, I'll play one of my siblings lol. Uhoh it wouldn't be good to get sick of one of them either though. Oh well, I'm still gonna do it lol.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2011, 05:57:20 PM »
I made me and my family once and they perished in a fire due to story progression. Not a good idea, lol.  :D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2011, 06:00:12 PM »
I made me and my family once and they perished in a fire due to story progression. Not a good idea, lol.  :D
Um wowza. Maybe I'll turn off SP for this particular game haha.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2011, 06:01:21 PM »

Lol That's sad. Sometimes Story Progression is really cruel. :D

anything