Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 292333 times)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood
« Reply #375 on: December 29, 2010, 08:29:33 PM »
A Sporty Immortality

After Sound apologized to Maria for dropping her on the ground from the shocking news he quickly hustled over to the Theater to join the Music Career. Recipe, always the gentleman, showed Maria no less respect than a real spouse instead of the cheap short-term loaner spouse she kind of is. Wait...that came out wrong.

Maria: “The Rear Museum. Sound told me about this special place.”
Recipe: “Your rear fits in perfectly here, Maria. Sorry again about the mix-up in joining our family.”
Maria: “That’s okay, Recipe. I’ll cherish every minute.”
Recipe: “Judging by the measurements I’m taking with my hands I’ll have to expand the Rear Museum to allow even more butts.”

Maria and Sporty aged up to Elder on the exact same day. For those of you playing along with the home board game version of Immortal Dynasty, then move Sound’s guitar game piece to the freak out room right now. That’s right...Sound’s mother and wife are the same age. That’s creeponomics 101 right there. But, as is the Manly tradition, immortals get to keep their hair color from the Adult stage, so Sporty had a few years removed. Maria wasn’t so lucky, but it’s clear she still has the face of an angel...

Sound is quickly working his way up the ranks of the Music career. Currently he sits at the 8th rung. His BlackOps requirement is done thanks to several career ops thrown into the mix, but those blasted skill ops necessary to finish the Guitar Star Challenge are few and far between. He’s only had 4 and his Adult birthday is a week away.

I’ll cap off this update with Sporty achieving her immortality and her file below closing for good. Way to go, Sporty!

------------

The Recipe File: Closed
Queen Bee’s Honey Do List: Closed
Girly’s Check Out Self Checklist: Closed
Crazy’s Crazy Eight Requirements: Closed
The Sporting News: Closed
Sound's Musical Score:

Lifetime Wish: Rock Star
Unique Career Maxed: Music (Rock Branch)
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Guitar
Investments:  
Unique Rewards: Discount Diner; Complimentary Entertainment; Bookshop Bargainer
BlackOps: Raise the Fun(d); Sorting the Section; Floating in the Sea; The Set Up; Tons of Tips; It Shines, It Sparkles    
6 Unique Best Friends:
Museum Portraits: Toddler; Child; Teen; Young Adult;

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #376 on: December 29, 2010, 08:35:32 PM »
Way to go Sporty! Happy Birthday! Yea, that is creepy his wife and his mother the same age! And I lost my Man Immortal board! Where do I get another one??

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #377 on: December 29, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »
And I lost my Man Immortal board! Where do I get another one??

Board? You lost me, Esther.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #378 on: December 29, 2010, 08:41:00 PM »
A Sporty Immortality

. For those of you playing along with the home board game version of Immortal Dynasty, then move Sound’s guitar game piece to the freak out room right now.

It was just a joke about this statement! Sorry didn't mean to confuse you!

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #379 on: December 29, 2010, 08:43:54 PM »
Ah, okay. :) If you had said "board game" it would not have flown over my head like it did.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #380 on: December 29, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »
Sorry, next time I tell a joke, I will be more specific!  :D

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #381 on: December 30, 2010, 12:30:11 AM »
A Very Sound Investment

Sound put the wraps on 2 more Ambrosia requirements—his 6 unique Best Friends and the 2 investments. I had to go with an all art theme with his 2 investments, so he purchased Wilsonoff Community Theatre for the Building and Sunset Institute of Modern Art for his property.

Okay, time for a serious question — how many of you have ever been on the roof of an art museum? Don’t answer because I already know...no one! That’s right. Unless you just happen to be a security guard at an art museum or a roofing contractor who specializes in art museums, you have not been on the roof of an art museum. Call me Miss Cleo but I know this for a fact. And why is this? There’s no art. And what a terrible waste of space. Well, what if you walked into a museum and at the end of your tour, the head curator rushed at you like a madman and said, “Wait...wait!!! There’s more!!! Don’t leave yet. I’m taking you and your family up to the roof!” You’d be overcome with excitement and wonder and that’s exactly the feeling that Sound wanted to give the good residents of Sunset Valley...

Sound: “This property has already been fully upgraded!”

------------

Sound's Musical Score:

Investments: Wilsonoff Community Theatre; Sunset Institute of Modern Art  
BlackOps: Raise the Fun(d); Sorting the Section; Floating in the Sea; The Set Up; Tons of Tips; It Shines, It Sparkles    
6 Unique Best Friends: Lizzie Thomkins; Kisha Alto; Walter Fay; Aleksey Valdes; Mildred Pearson; Kellee Eckert

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #382 on: December 30, 2010, 12:49:51 AM »
Museum roof got pretty crowded now, good work Sound, even if choosing a wife blinded by her look, well, wasn't so sound when running to finish dynasty. I can't figure out how did you get so many Sim weeks. I know Recipe had 2 wives and all, but still, I'm on week 21 and generation 6 is toddler. My museum value is not going to be the best.
What's Man's favorite TV channel, they own commercial TV right?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #383 on: December 30, 2010, 12:51:55 AM »
Wow, Metro.  You're moving through this really fast!  That's funny a real shame about Sound's wife.  Would you mind posting a close up of grown up Sound?  I'd like to get a good look at his face.  Does he have the Landgraab eyes like the rest of the family?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #384 on: December 30, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »
Would you mind posting a close up of grown up Sound?  I'd like to get a good look at his face.  Does he have the Landgraab eyes like the rest of the family?

P. 37 is pretty close — his YA age up photo. He does seem to have those crescent shaped Landraab eyes, just not quite to the extent as Jamila and Queenie.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #385 on: December 30, 2010, 08:15:41 PM »
Conflicting Sound Waves

Meet Chanda McKay, mother of Man Dynasty generation #7. Haha. At least that’s the plan. She’s quite an elegant looking young woman—ala Morgana Wolff. Sound popped over to the high school one day at 2 PM (as per Recipe’s recommendations) to inspect the student body. When Chanda walked out Sound was really floored by her beauty. While playing for tips in Central Park I was flipping through Sound’s Relationship tab and noticed that Chanda had aged up to Young Adult because of the 5th trait. He invited her to Central Park for some quality time. Now, now...take it easy, ladies...Sound is quite faithful to Maria. All Sound has done is ask Chanda her sign and if she’s single. No more. But, the time will come when Sound needs to advance and pursue another wife, so a little reconnaissance work was in order. Hey, check out the killer art museum roof!

Isaiah Man, loving TV watching husband to Sporty, and TV watching father to Sound, passed at 89 days. Everyone was watching their favorite show too, “Waiting for Grim.” You may be asking yourself, “Why is everyone but Recipe crying?” First, let me say from personal experience that it’s not enjoyable to have someone’s fists pass directly through your chest cavity. But, the real reason Recipe is not crying is because he does not watch much TV with everyone else — he’s typically sculpting or painting his pixelated brains out in the studio. It’s very likely that Isaiah and Recipe were only acquaintances. Everyone else is Best Friends with each other because of the TV socialization. R.I.P. Isaiah Man.

Sound: “Oh, no! Dad, please don’t go...(wait...space needs to be made for me to marry again and bring in generation #7)...YESSSS! Great! See ya later, pops!”

It was quite an emotional rollercoaster for Sound in a short span of time. 2 days after Isaiah passed away, Sound achieved his LTW (Rock Star) by maxing the Music Career. So, despite the fact that he was still nursing the tail end of his -50 mourning moodlet, Sound pulled out all the stops and hit a home run for the team by locking up 2 more Ambrosia requirements.

------------

Sound's Musical Score:

Investments: Wilsonoff Community Theatre; Sunset Institute of Modern Art
6 Unique Best Friends: Lizzie Thomkins; Kisha Alto; Walter Fay; Aleksey Valdes; Mildred Pearson; Kellee Eckert

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #386 on: December 30, 2010, 08:39:44 PM »
Congratulations, Sound. Two steps closer to Immortality! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Beddy_Boop

• Townie
  • Concerto No. 2 (3rd Movement) - F. Seitz
« Reply #387 on: December 30, 2010, 09:42:21 PM »
Yay, almost there- Congrats so far!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #388 on: December 30, 2010, 10:16:01 PM »
R.I.P. Isaiah! Chanda McKay does look alot like Morgana! I wonder if they are related?

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #389 on: December 30, 2010, 10:24:29 PM »
R.I.P. Isaiah! Chanda McKay does look alot like Morgana! I wonder if they are related?

Wow — wouldn't that be something? I can't wait to check out her family tree. But, Morgana begins in a fresh neighborhood, so she's the same vintage as Nancy Landgraab. So, we're talking 6 generations back? Not sure. It would be a miracle if Chanda were related to Morgana, but you never know.

anything