Author Topic: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 67- The End!/Heir Recap (Jan 20)-COMPLETE!  (Read 103777 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 47- Living on Cake (Feb 13)
« Reply #330 on: February 27, 2016, 06:19:45 PM »
Chapter 48- Love in a Bathroom

Hello everyone! It's time for another installment of Third Time's the Charm! To recap, there were a lot of birthdays. Like a ton of birthdays. The most important birthday, though, was Izzy making it to young adult.

Izzy: Hey! What do you mean making it to young adult?
Malley: Is that a blow torch in your hand?
Izzy: Why yes it is. How else am I going to be able to make my metal sculptures?
Malley: I repeat, we're very fortunate Izzy made it to young adult without setting herself-or anyone else for that matter-on fire.

Before Izzy turns the blow torch on me, let's move on. One of Izzy's former classmates was a boy by the name of Clayton Wynn. He graduated, if memory serves, a few days before she did. When Izzy was an adult, she decided to hang out with her former friend.

Izzy: Hey Watcher! Clayton is actually pretty cute. His sense of fashion leaves a lot to be desired, but I could totally fix that.
Malley: He has a house, he's not old and he's got a parent that can be used for the tombstone; I'd say he's downright sexy.
Clayton: Did you say something, Izzy?
Malley: Quick, Izzy, distract him!

Distract him she did.

Okay, she distracted him until he had to pee. But did that stop Izzy? Oh no. That girl is certainly tenacious.

Izzy proposed to Clayton right after his mom kicked them out of the bathroom so she could pee. I've heard of love in an elevator, but love in a bathroom is just ridiculous.

Regardless of the location, Clayton was completely smitten and accepted Izzy's hand in marriage.

Back at home, things weren't going as well.

I guess Kia got traded to the Grim Reapers sports team.

This picture, despite the seriousness of Kia's departure and all, is priceless.
Kia: Does anyone want to tell my family that I'm actually behind them?
Grim: Sorry, toots, time's up. My team needs a scorer to make it to the Simly Cup playoffs. Let's go.

With Kia off to the underworld, it was back to business as usual for the Matsuri family. Russet went to prom.

Prom was followed immediately by his young adult birthday.

He completed his lifetime wish of Professional Author upon aging up.

Here is young adult Russet.

His final traits were Couch Potato, Friendly, Vegetarian, Bookworm and Ambitious.

Izzy's lifetime wish was to become a Renaissance Sim, so, once she completed and supermaxed her sculpting skill, she moved on to her next skill.

Because she started at level 3, Izzy was able to finish the logic skill in no time. It also helped that she could be tutored by her family members to speed up the process too. After logic, Izzy decided to rock out with her father and learn an instrument.

She finished right on schedule.

The Eighth Heir

Name: Isabelline Matsuri-Woodson
Born: Week 59, Day 3
Traits: Artistic, Excitable, Perfectionist, Savvy Sculptor, Hopeless Romantic
House: Sandy Beach, Surf Island
Lifetime Wish: Renaissance Sim
Career: Sculptor
Supermax Skill: Sculpting
Honor Roll:
                Child: Complete
                Teen: Complete
Building: Matsuri Medina Woodson Food & Diner
Property: Matsuri Woodson Cove
Tombstone: Kia Woodson, age 94
10 Black Ops:

1) Oh Scrap!
2) Sims on Ice
3) Sculpture for a Friend
4) Sculpt a Suspect
5) An Old Ruse
6) Larger than Necessary Doorstop
7) Riddle Away
8 )Logic 101
9) Banquet Centerpiece
10) Your Best Work

10 NPC Friends:

1) Roman C. (Tattoo Artist)
2) Kelle B. (Burglar)
3) Sarah A. (Policeman)
4) Marsha S. (Mailman)
5) Alana R. (Maid)
6) Chasity S. (Paparazzi)
7) Jocelyn W. (Newspaper Deliverer)
8 )Sergio L. (Singer)
9) Marshall C. (University Mascot)
10) Jess M. (Babysitter)

10 Best Friends:

1) Jett Matsuri
2) Russet Matsuri
3) Omari Arroyo
4) Brandie Eastman
5) Jami Eastman
6) Isabel Cornwall
7) Raul Keyes
8 )Stephanie Dotson
9) Yusun Henderson
10) Guillermo Sherill

Items Added to Collection: Sculptures
Collection Worth: $41,287
Completed: Week 66, Day 6

By on time, I meant that Izzy reached her adult birthday as she maxed her final skill. Way to go, Izzy!

Get ready, everyone! Next chapter, it's on to the 9th household!!!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 48- Love in a Bathroom (Feb 27)
« Reply #331 on: February 27, 2016, 06:41:26 PM »
Wow, Renaissance Sim along with all those sculpting challenges. She was one busy sim.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #332 on: February 29, 2016, 02:58:15 PM »
Congrats Izzy! Two heirs more to go.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #333 on: March 19, 2016, 05:30:27 PM »
Wow, Renaissance Sim along with all those sculpting challenges. She was one busy sim.

She was, for sure, but the boost in the sculpting skill from the sandcastles really, really helped.

Congrats Izzy! Two heirs more to go.

I know! This challenge actually flew by, even though 10 generations seemed like it would be a while.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #334 on: March 19, 2016, 05:57:33 PM »
Chapter 49- A Grey Slate

Greetings everyone! It's time for the long awaited next installment of Third Time's the Charm. Since it's been sooooo long since the last update, let's just jump right into it. It's on to the 9th household for us!!! This house's color theme is grey.

Isla Paradiso is just so scenic. That's definitely one of my favorite attributes of this world.

Izzy called up Clayton and the two married at the beach.

Izzy, being so fashionable, quickly made sure that her new hubby was too. Here is Clayton's new look.

His traits are Brooding, Computer Whiz, Easily Impressed, Good Sense of Humor and Overemotional. Clayton's lifetime wish is to achieve Perfect Mind, Perfect Body. Definitely doable.

The first order of business after moving into the next household was to bring in the next generation...let's give them some privacy...

This is Clayton's mother, Brianna. I have no idea what her lifetime wish was, but I know she achieved it, so congrats!

Brianna: You should really take better notes for your dynasties.
Malley: What? I finished this dynasty months ago. You're lucky I even remember what I have for breakfast some days!
Brianna: And yet I'm the one who's supposed to be senile...
Malley:  :o

With the sound of chimes, it was time for Clayton to begin working on his lifetime wish. He turned on the TV autonomously and started working out, so I guess it was the athletic skill first for him.

Izzy installed a sculpting station on the second floor balcony and got right back into her artwork.

Maybe it's altitude sickness from spending too much time on the second floor balcony  ;)

Nope! The next generation was on the way!!

Izzy shared the good news with Clayton.

Clayton: I'd hug you, but I'm all sweaty...so, *thumbs up*

Once Clayton washed up, Izzy was willing to be in close proximity to him. Cute some cuteness.

Uh oh. That face can only mean one thing: to the hospital we go!

Yes, Clayton, it's a lovely park bench. Could you please turn around and help your wife waddle to the reception desk?!

Everyone, please welcome the 9th heir to the Matsuri-Greenwood Dynasty, Slate.

Slate's traits are Athletic and Brave. His favorite color is brown, which doesn't look half bad with a grey color scheme.

Izzy took a young again potion to make sure that she was going to be around for a while longer.

Yeah...I'm not really sure why I took this picture of Brianna. Maybe because she got some nice red berry bean plants to grow?

Brianna: See? Better notes.
Malley: ...Moving on.

Early one morning a few days after Slate was born, it was time for his toddler birthday. Would the black hair streak be broken? Or would Justine's hair color strike again?

Well, it's black hair for Slate, but he's still a little cutie nonetheless.

See you next time!!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 49- A Grey Slate (Mar 19)
« Reply #335 on: March 19, 2016, 07:27:52 PM »
Slate has such beautiful eyes.
I can hardly remember why I took screenshots after two days. It's either that or I forget to take them at all.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #336 on: April 02, 2016, 05:11:21 PM »
Slate has such beautiful eyes.
I can hardly remember why I took screenshots after two days. It's either that or I forget to take them at all.

Yep. Been there, done that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #337 on: April 02, 2016, 05:35:56 PM »
Chapter 50- Special Delivery

Hello all! Welcome back to the fiftieth installment of Third Time's the Charm! We now have the 9th heir, Slate, and he is a cutie pie. Is there anything that could possibly be cuter? Just wait and find out!

Slate was flying through his toddler skills.

With Slate making it through his toddler skills like nobody's business, Izzy and Clayton were looking to expand the family. After a quick phone call, the family received a special delivery.

This adopted little honey-bunny is Crystal.

So, Izzy continued working with Slate while Clayton started working with Crystal.

Crystal, despite being adopted, actually looked as though she could have biologically been their child.

Within no time, both Crystal and Slate were walking, talking and using the potty on their own. It was playtime for the remainder of their toddler days.

With the kids ready to age up into children, Clayton got back to work on his skilling. With Izzy's help through tutoring, he was able to complete his lifetime wish relatively quickly. Good work, sir!

Amazingly, Clayton was pretty lucky with the chemistry set. He didn't set himself on fire too many times. Oh no, he saved that for his career as an acrobat.

See?

While Clayton put himself out, Izzy was out and about making NPC friends for Slate so he could focus on his supermax when he got older. While visiting the tattoo parlor, Izzy ran into an old friend, her daddy, Jett  :)

Thanks for reading! See you next time.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 50- Special Delivery (Apr 2)
« Reply #338 on: April 22, 2016, 11:35:08 PM »
Poor Clayton :( However, the flames in his hair seem part of his accessories.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 50- Special Delivery (Apr 2)
« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2016, 06:11:42 PM »
Chapter 51- Party with the Matsuri's

Malley: Hey, Clayton, you're awfully smiley for someone who ended the last chapter on fire.
Clayton: It's Slate's birthday! That's a great reason to celebrate!
Malley: Careful with those candles there, buddy...

Brianna brought Crystal up to the cake for her child birthday.

Malley: Really, Slate? You just had to move when I snapped the photo.
Slate:  ;D

Ironically, Slate gained the Disciplined trait.

Here is Crystal.

She gained the Bookworm trait.

How did the kids spend their birthday? Getting tutored!

While they were off having tons of fun, I redid the kids' bedrooms. Here is Crystal's new bedroom. There was a vacant room downstairs on the first floor that I remodeled for her.

Slate stayed in the same room, but did get some new furniture.

Crystal was pretty pleased with her new room.

Slate seemed to be enjoying the rooftop pool, which is quite an interesting concept.

Crystal could definitely be their daughter. She had a knack for the logic skill, just like Clayton.

While Clayton and the kids were hanging around the house, Izzy went out to a party being held by none other than her Dad, Jett. Amazingly, quite a few Matsuri's were there too. Izzy hung out with Bree.

And Mulberry too!

What a nice cameo by the Matsuri's! See you next time!!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 51- Party with the Matsuri's (Apr 23)
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2016, 11:38:33 PM »
Love Crystal's new room, especially the carpet matching the bedcover.

It's good to see so many Sakuras together :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #342 on: May 15, 2016, 01:24:52 PM »
Love Crystal's new room, especially the carpet matching the bedcover.

It's good to see so many Sakuras together :)

It was fun to see everyone together, especially since there are so many!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #343 on: May 15, 2016, 01:50:02 PM »
Chapter 52- I Think I Love Her

So, in the last installment of Third Time's the Charm, Izzy was off partying with her family. But, she wasn't the only one off socializing. Slate met a new friend while visiting a classmate's house after school one day.

Slate couldn't hang out for too long, though. He had to go to bed early so that he could be up in the wee hours of the morning for his teen birthday.

And...he is now a dorky looking, I mean, stud muffin!

Slate's outfit update would have to wait because Crystal was also aging up into a teenager.

It's hard to imagine that Slate and Crystal weren't blood related when she pulled the same dorky face he did upon aging up.

It was off to the dresser for both kids, after some cake, of course. Slate went first.

Once that was all settled, both kids were tutored. What a great way to spend a birthday!
Slate: Not really.
Malley: That was sarcasm.

While they were having fun hitting the books, Slate had some new furniture added to his room. Yep, Slate will be supermaxing the Athletic skill.

Slate: Now this is my kind of studying!

Malley: I think you need to study a little harder, kiddo.

What was the best way to finish up a birthday? Why, with a visit from Grim, of course!

Brianna: Please, Grim! I've only been in like, ten pictures! Let me stay for a little while longer!

Needless to say, Grim didn't care how many pictures Brianna was in.

Once everyone had recuperated over Brianna's death, life returned to normal. Remember that girl Slate met back at the beginning of the chapter? Well, they were now both teenagers and you know what that means! *wink*

Slate: So.....um....do you have a house?
Girl: Yep.

Slate: Watcher, I think I'm in love.
Malley: Slate, I think I am too. Kiss. Her. Now.

Thankfully, Tasha Velasquez was quite on board with this arrangement.

Brianna: Stupid Grim, not letting me get into more stupid pictures. I'll show him.

Oooh, sorry Brianna. That's the end of the chapter. No more pictures today!
Brianna: Not cool, Watcher. Not cool.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 52- I Think I Love Her (May 15)
« Reply #344 on: May 15, 2016, 03:43:20 PM »
Well, Brianna eight pictures are more than many of the spares have had in several stories.  :P