Author Topic: Witness Protection  (Read 54407 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Witness Protection
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2015, 05:31:40 PM »
Congrats on completing the first town, KRae! Looking forward to where you go next.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2015, 06:40:54 PM »
Oh, Swizzle, he's allowed a moment of madness to go starkers, lol. Congrats, Swizzle, looking forward to seeing them settle down in a new town. I find it a little odd that some writers write as they post, or do you also have a typed up version?
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2015, 07:45:43 AM »
@Tixxis  and @Malley  Thanks so much!
@Nettlejuice  I pretty much write as I arrange and edit my screenshots and take notes if needed, but I do the actual typing just once (arthritic fingers).

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 08:29:20 AM »
Week 20 Day 6,  Swizzle and Jami packed up the family plot, sold all their belongings, and move to Riverview. They moved to a small house with a good sized yard. Out of 6.8 million, they got to keep 4,000. Swizzle had already accumulated 143,000 lifetime happiness points and had more than 90,000 unspent. First thing, he got a dust old lamp and wished for fortune. While Swizzle went to hold some business meetings and Jami left to buy supplies at the elixir shop, the house was remodeled. They kept it simple, but got everything they needed to make life more comfortable.

When Jami arrived back home, she was greeted by some neighbors who told her about Riverview. Mostly about the excellent fishing.

Jami needed to work up her magic skill and what better way than casting good luck charms on your new neighbors.

Time to magically upgrade all their new possessions to unbreakable. First the computer, then the stereo. You'd think she'd fix the stove and shower first, but Jami had her own set of priorities.

Swizzle wanted to learn alchemy. He could help build up their store of vials of bliss. After learning the basics, he was given some basic ingredients. Jami used them to start an herb and mushroom garden.

Swizzle went to work the next day and met a few of his co-workers. (Nice work uniform, by the way) When he got home, he ask Jami to finally marry him. She, of course, agreed.

They had a little private celebration, and when chimes were heard, decided to get married right away. And so ended their second day in Riverview.

Swizzle: Aw, how's my little lump of Doe?

In no time they had a little son to snuggle. Swizzle had a little mishap at the alchemy station.
Jami: I made some cure elixirs. Just use one before you emotionally scar him for life.

Braise Doe  - Heavy Sleeper, Excitable

Braise learned all his toddler traits.
Jami: I like cooking, but all I've made is country bread. Maybe you can do more.
Braise: Let's talk about it when we're not next to a fuming potty.

Aunt Bernice has struck once again. Braise played with his doll until exhaustion set in.

Look next to the fireplace. We've had an unfortunate spawning of beetles here and also just inside the front door.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2015, 01:01:16 PM »
The image of Swizzle as a toad hugging his infant son was just hilarious. And Braise is just adorable  ;D

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2015, 01:21:09 PM »
Braise is handsome.
Did you try to change the direction of the house by any chance? Spawners don't move, so the beetles may have got in that way.
If you're not HOF, you can move them outside the boundaries of the house via buydebug.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2015, 01:55:36 PM »
@Malley  Jami never once has toadified herself. Swizzle did on his first attempt.

@Tixxis  These are from spawners added when they started practicing alchemy on the lot. The bugs don't really bother me that much. It just looks odd with the baby sleeping on the floor.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2015, 06:45:04 PM »
How adorable, like father like son =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2015, 02:44:36 AM »
Congratulations on completing your first town. And Braise is just gorgeous!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2015, 11:50:45 AM »
@Nettlejuice  Braise really does look like his father save having his mother's hair color.
@Playalot Thanks. I am loving the speed of this.

Nice clothes, Braise.
Braise: I'm keeping them.

Let the baking begin.

Bwahaha! I am the King of the Kitchen. I burn nothing.

The King sits down for his next birthday cake.
Braise: This cake would have been better than nice if I had made it.

I will be King of all the kitchens.

Meanwhile, Swizzle gets a new work uniform. The dress shoes are a nice touch.

Jami's Garden of All Things Alchemical.

Jami's other occupation.

The shower's close by so this is not really a problem, but Jami keeps casting love spells on herself. I have to watch her so carefully. It may be time for that potent cure that Swizzle bought. Jami, you've been warned.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2015, 12:54:15 PM »
Wow you are going really fast. This dynasty is super funny.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2015, 03:05:23 PM »
lol@ Swizzle's new uniform and I'd forgotten about that auto-love charm thing that witches do, so annoying.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2015, 09:51:05 AM »
@CeresIn  Keeping the family small allows me to play at a faster speed part of the time.
@Playalot  In previous a game I had a chat with boss queued up for a male sim without realizing that he'd had a love charm cast on him. He jumped in the car, drove to his bosses house, and started kissing him on the front porch. It almost caused a divorce. And yet, here I am playing with witches again.

Time for cake again.
Braise: I look good.

Right after graduation, Braise signed up for the culinary career. Kitchen domination continues.

Anyone going to move anything besides their fingers?
A trio of Doe voices: Nope.

It's probably a good thing that Braise has no interest in athletics. These are his workout clothes.

Braise ran off for his first shift at the diner. They started him off as a Kitchen Scullion. His boss didn't know he was dealing with the King of the Kitchen, and Braise was smart enough not to inform him.

While under the influence of one of her love charms, Jami turned her husband into a hunka hunka burnin love.

Say goodbye to your witchy powers. Don't say you weren't warned.

When Swizzle became an elder, apparently no one at work wanted to see him in a towel anymore.

Jami became an elder at one of the many parties the family is invited to. I thought that I didn't have to watch her carefully since she was no longer a witch. Not true. She became love interests with Buck Broke anyway while I wasn't paying attention.
Jami: Sorry. I'm told we need to be just friends.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2015, 01:09:12 PM »
I'm going to miss Swizzle's towel and dress shoes. They were pretty awesome.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2015, 03:40:14 PM »
So funny! I love Braise' work out gear *snicker* And I'm with Malley, poor Swizzle, elders have rights too ya know!  ;) Jamie sounds like a right handful to play. lol

anything