Author Topic: Witness Protection  (Read 54406 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Witness Protection
« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2015, 08:09:44 PM »
Congrats Chip! And very cute that the happy couple keep wishing for a nooboo floorboo. *Happy sigh* I love that word.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #211 on: July 28, 2015, 10:48:06 AM »
@Tixxis, I agree, Vincente and Novella are lovely as elders, and Maria is adorable.
@Playalot , They both locked in wishes to have a child and to have a child with each other fairly early on.

Soon Chip and Maria realized their wishes would soon come true.

Novella and Vincente were both 53 and living on borrowed time. They were a bit stir crazy and decided to visit that night’s hot spot in town, Rodeo-A-Go-Go. Milton Best, the proprietor, and a paparazzi were present which probably did make it the busiest place in town. Milton took one look at Novella and left, probably worried about the possible appearance of night wear.

Then the pap left in her own special way.

A tourist from China showed up just in time to witness Vincente’s meeting with the Reaper.
Vincente: Please, just wait until my wife gets up here.
Grim: Sorry, I’ve got a tight schedule.

The next day a little, pink bundle came along to help fill the hole in Novella’s heart.

Aria Doe, Heavy Sleeper and Virtuoso. She has her father’s coloring, but maybe her mother’s lips and face shape. Fiona’s eye color has been very persistent.

Novella helped out when she could.

But the parents taught Aria her skills.
First came the all important pottying.

Followed by getting her on her own two feet.

Next a discussion of why the moon had only one phase.
Chip: Zombies!
Aria: Grr! Arrgh!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #212 on: July 28, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »
The celebrity system certainly reflects real life in a way  ::) Congrats, Chip. Little Aria is so cute, hope she lives up to her name =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #213 on: July 28, 2015, 01:26:06 PM »
From the potty training pic and the talking training pic, I must conclude that adorable Aria is practicing lower octaves.  :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #214 on: July 28, 2015, 02:58:48 PM »
The screenshot of Novella cuddling Aria is just gorgeous. RIP Vincente least your last few hours were spent with Novella.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2015, 05:50:31 PM »
@Nettlejuice , They gained celebrity points so fast. Aria instantly got 3 stars on becoming a child. At least she hasn't been falsely accused of peeing herself...yet.
@Tixxis , She's practicing all the octaves.
@Playalot , Thanks, there was a lot of pausing involved.

Aria soon became a child and added the Ambitious trait.

She took off to check out the town and maybe meet some people. She went to the hottest club in town, but she and the proprietor were the only ones there.

Note: The town is pretty much dying. The paper has been read every day, and since the Does moved to town only one family has been added, and elder couple. When they purchased the consignment shop, two registers were added. Clerks were assigned, but I think they just moved in with some elders. Oh well, I guess it’s npc or tourist spouses from now on or travel maybe. Does anyone know if the proliferation of paparazzi and proprietors causes this?

Sure, Novella, brag about your 3 star celebrity granddaughter to her father. Well, he seemed to appreciate it.

Do your homework, Aria, you don’t want to grow up to be clumsy.
Aria: Clumsy might not be so bad.

Chip went to a party and joined the rest of the town in elderhood.

The next day was Aria’s birthday.

She went off to find clothes and hair that suited her better. She may have her father’s eyes and hair, but everything else is pure Maria.

Aria was now Rebellious and set out to prove it. She has a mood swing every other day.

Novella, our oldest Doe at age 65, was taken by Grim. She lived to see her son become an elder and her granddaughter a teen. No easy feat on medium. You were a best friend to the family and will be missed.

Grim then stuck around to show one of our paparazzi a gross video. She still didn’t leave. Thanks for trying, Grim.

Aria took solace in her guitar. She and Novella were roomies and video game pals so her passing was especially hard.

Aria went to an empty park that evening and ranted to no one, but not about death, never about death.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2015, 06:04:35 PM »
RIP Novella, you shall be missed.

My favorite false accusation for kids is when someone says that the kid got arrested  :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2015, 10:13:04 PM »
RIP Novella, she did really well indeed. Aria is so cute. I love that she's having mood swings *snort* so true to life. Go Grim...pity the gross video didn't scare the pap off though.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #218 on: July 30, 2015, 09:07:02 AM »
RIP Novella, that's quite a long time to live on medium settings. Aria is a gorgeous mix of her parents.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #219 on: July 30, 2015, 09:25:13 AM »
I totally second Nettlejuice on this one.
Last picture and your lines made me ache for Aria.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #220 on: July 30, 2015, 11:01:09 AM »
@Malley , that's just too funny!
@Playalot , she had sooo many mood swings, but never pulled any pranks.
@Nettlejuice  and @Tixxis , I've been keeping the family small so I'm never in a rush to lose family members. It's funny, but even when I'm expecting them to die at any time, it always takes me by surprise.

When Aria became a Young Adult she decided to adopt a more tousled look. The Natural Born Performer in her thought it would look good tossed around on stage.

Right after graduation, Aria joined the Singer profession and began performing for tips.

At age 53, Chip attended another party but never made it back home.
Chip: Whatever, it was kind of boring anyway.
Maria had to crash the party to pick up his tombstone.
Maria: And why no pictures of that? Or anything else I’ve done as an elder?
Sorry.

During Aria’s first performance at Verde Park, a huge protest was held. It had nothing to do with her…really.  There’s some non-elders present. See the guy standing back by the speaker?

Keep singing, Aria. I’ll follow him home.

Well, well. He lives in a big house by the beach and has one of those Kompensator cars. He must be one of our consignment shop additions. It up to you now, Aria.
She made her move under the close scrutiny of Rudolph’s coworkers.

All went well, in fact, well enough that Rudolph messaged twice for romantic singing telegrams to assist in his flirting. Nothing wins a woman’s heart like assistance in her career.

Rudolph came over after work and moved in.

So this is Rudolph Banda with hair more suited to his renaissance fair clothes. His traits are Family-Oriented, Charismatic, Easily Impressed, Friendly, and Loner. He sounds a bit conflicted, if you ask me. Who cares, he has violet eyes.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2015, 11:46:58 AM »
You are so lucky with your spares! Look at this one... Rudolph Banda is totally adorable!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #223 on: July 30, 2015, 01:22:58 PM »
Violet eyes, Renaissance outfit and good traits? i think you're hoarding all the best randoms xD

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #224 on: July 30, 2015, 03:18:10 PM »
Agrees with everyone else...Rudolph's just fab! I laughed at Poor Chips demise...'anything to escape this boring party Grim'. lol RIP Chip you sure played your part well.

anything