Author Topic: The Does of Dragon Valley  (Read 43502 times)

Offline Alex

• Occult
Re: The Does of Dragon Valley
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2015, 12:41:21 PM »
Evil, Grumpy and a Klepto - Leona must be lovely to live with.

RIP Sophie.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2015, 09:52:07 PM »
Team Leona!  She has managed to become even cooler!!  I will say, I enjoyed how shy Hedwig's only "spoken" part was to think about keeping her head down and looking at the bock table.  You certainly don't want the sibling you shackle to an easel in the basement to be noisy.  That's when people start investigating.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2015, 02:54:58 AM »
I'm such a softy... Go Hedwig. I'm all for sweet and nice!  ;) Not looking good for ya babe though I have to admit.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2015, 09:34:12 AM »
Ooh, I can't pick a favourite - Hedwig's so sweet and cute (love the skin/hair combo) but Leona looks pretty interesting too! I'm looking forward to seeing them as adults :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2015, 11:16:11 AM »
Wow, Leona added Klepto to her traits. I see a job as a master thief in her future  ;)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2015, 06:59:35 PM »
@Alex , Leona hasn't been too bad at home, but everywhere else she's alienating people.
@PeregrineTook , Hmm...you seem awfully adept at this evil thing.
@Playalot , I'm a softy too. Evil sims are fun until they start upsetting their own nooboos. Leona may have to go.
@Ausette , I prefer Hedwig's coloring too and would like to keep that hair in the family. She's named after my favorite grandmother who passed back in 1972.
@Malley, I've been playing their teen years and will try to post tomorrow. Wait til you see their new traits.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2015, 10:29:20 AM »
Hedwig became a teen and added Nurturing to Excitable, Disciplined, and Shy. She’s seems to be the polar opposite of her sister.

It was a big day for Darron as well. He reached level 10 in his fortunetelling career completing his lifetime wish. He then quit so that blue aura he had developed wouldn’t alienate his family. He’s now a professional alchemist. To top off the day, he had his elder birthday and developed an immediate rocking chair addiction.

Leona went home after school with one of her classmates, Brandon, and discovered he was rich and lived in an enormous house.

That makes him friend material. *splash*

Leona: Hey, Friend, nice house. I would look good in it.
Subtle as ever, I see.
Leona: What has subtle ever gotten me?
Well, nothing, as you’ve never tried it.

Leona had her teen birthday and decided to go with a rather unique makeover.

And what trait did she add to Evil, Grumpy, and Kleptomaniac? Neurotic, of course!

Leona became a teen in time to go to prom along with Hedwig. She got in three fights – only three? Hedwig was voted prom queen and got a babysitter romantic interest.

Sorry, Hedwig, you need to break up with him. It’s way too soon to be getting involved with babysitters.
Hedwig: Okay, but I hate to hurt his feelings. He’s my only best friend, other than Leona, at school.
Don’t worry, you’re very sweet and he will forgive you. There see, he’s unhappy but still you’re besties.

Hedwig has taken up martial arts in her spare time and is making rapid progress.

Adabelle, it’s not fair kicking your opponent with those heels.
Adabelle: Are you kidding? Do you know how hard these things are to balance in? Besides, Hedwig always wins.

Leona relaxes with the waterslide and gives it her full attention.

She’s also a frequent after school visitor at Brandon’s house. He’s still a child, but she follows his sister, um…Blue Sweatshirt Girl, home. There’s lots of kids in the house from toddlers to teens. I’m not sure what Leona is thinking of stealing here. Possibly their Merman father?

Leona did bring this red dragon home from somewhere and has named him Co-conspirator.

The house is mostly peaceful. Hedwig works on her Illustrious Author LTW and Leona reads recipe books. She wants to be a Culinary Librarian. I guess that comes from watching too much Cookin’ Cable.

The night before Hedwig’s birthday, Leona gives her an early birthday present.

Better be careful, if she wasn’t so sweet, she could kick the poo out of you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2015, 10:35:36 AM »
Leona did bring this red dragon home from somewhere and has named him Co-conspirator

Tee hee :D

At least Culinary Librarian is a great lifetime wish. So easy with all the expansion packs!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2015, 11:46:35 AM »
Non-subtle Leona has become the Pharoah.  Yep.  There's the obvious heir right there!  Loved the whole I'd look good in your house bit.  I may gravitate towards the amusingly evil Sims, but you're the one who's writing her so well ;=)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2015, 11:47:01 AM »
Just read the original Does.  How did I manage to miss a whole KRae dynasty  :o?  It was good to see Flip back again, if only for a short time.

Rex: Ah, tiny plant, I will critique you once again. Still tiny.

For some reason, that line made me laugh out loud and get stared at by my husband.  It’s all right: he already knows I’m mad  ;).

Adabelle was soon screaming about recipes. Whatever helps.

Indeed  :P.

Not at all sure I'd want an evil Sim around with a fire-breathing pet  :P.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2015, 02:04:24 PM »
I was visiting my daughter a while back and we watched a U Tube playalong by Markiplier where he carried a "pet" box around with him that he called Tiny Box Tim. The activity around the tiny plant made me think of that.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2015, 03:17:08 PM »
I agree. Heels are certainly not a good thing to wear when practicing martial arts. I could barely walk over the mats with them  :o (instructors and volunteers dressed up for tournaments and special events, thus the heels).

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2015, 11:27:54 PM »
Woah! What on earth was Leona thinking? Only 3 fights at the prom... what a wasted opportunity!  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2015, 12:17:04 PM »
@Ausette , Yes, Culinary Librarian can be completed at about level 5 or 6 in cooking, I think.
@PeregrineTook , If she's not heir, I'll still probably keep her around. Father's don't need to move in so that leaves open some interesting possibilities.
@hazelnut , It's easy to miss my dynasties as I just learned to add links to my signature. I should probably add this one.
@Malley , I don't think I've worn heels in at least 20 years. Dress flats and dress flip flops for me!
@Playalot , Well, there's a limited number of teens in town and it's only so much fun to fight with babysitters.

Now that she is a young adult, Hedwig’s traits are Excitable, Disciplined , Shy, Nurturing, and Socially Awkward.

Hedwig graduated Valedictorian, but didn’t receive any special awards. There’s not one for Most Likely to Sit Alone and Not Talk to Anyone.

Darron ran into his fairy friend, Breandon O’Shea, at the library. He called Hedwig over to meet him.
So far we know that Breandon is a Charismatic and Ambitious young adult. And that he and Hedwig really like each other.

After kissing Breandon for the first time, Hedwig went home and painted this.

With her very next painting, Hedwig completed her Lifetime Wish.

Leona is still a teen, but has already completed her Lifetime Wish and maxed both cooking and logic. She and Co-conspirator have time for a little crime spree.

No, Adabelle, you’re an elder now, but you still look lovely. No need to choke yourself.

The Queen of the Nile has become a young adult. Her final traits are Evil, Grumpy, Kleptomaniac, Neurotic, and Neat. Neurotic and Neat actually work quite well together.

Leona goes spouse hunting. Her first stop is the local nectary where Liam Eames, an original townie vampire works.
Things started out well.

But quickly devolved into shouting, name calling, and threats to expose his weaknesses to the world.

Leona’s next stop is her friend, the vampire Quinn Flanagan’s house. As a teen Leona had met Quinn at one of the many parties Darron was invited to. They became friends immediately, which is somewhat worrisome. Okay, instant attraction….

That went much better. Leona has a boyfriend….well, I’m not so sure about the boy part as Quinn became an elder later that day.

So now we have to decide who will be the heir.
Both have completed their Lifetime Wish, have had their portrait painted, and earned more than 100K LTH points.  Hedwig’s boyfriend is younger, but who knows what will happen when he forsakes the Fae.
I don’t care too much about earning legacy points, so as long as the spouse is around long enough to make babies, age doesn’t matter. Both women have interesting genetics as do their male friends.
Hedwig is a level 5 writer and Leona is unemployed and isn’t popping any get a job wishes. Whoever is chosen, I will keep both around at least for a while, maybe having Leona learn science and start cloning.
Preferences?

Now that she is a young adult, Hedwig’s traits are Excitable, Disciplined , Shy, Nurturing, and Socially Awkward.

Hedwig graduated Valedictorian, but didn’t receive any special awards. There’s not one for Most Likely to Sit Alone and Not Talk to Anyone.

Darron ran into his fairy friend, Breandon O’Shea, at the library. He called Hedwig over to meet him.
So far we know that Breandon is a Charismatic and Ambitious young adult. And that he and Hedwig really like each other.

After kissing Breandon for the first time, Hedwig went home and painted this.

With her very next painting, Hedwig completed her Lifetime Wish.

Leona is still a teen, but has already completed her Lifetime Wish and max but cooking and logic. She and Co-conspirator have time for a little crime spree.

No, Adabelle, you’re an elder now, but you still look lovely. No need to choke yourself.

The Queen of the Nile has become a young adult. Her final traits are Evil, Grumpy, Kleptomaniac, Neurotic, and Neat. Neurotic and Neat actually work quite well together.

Leona goes spouse hunting. Her first stop is the local nectary where Liam Eames, an original townie vampire works.
Things started out well.

But quickly devolved into shouting, name calling, and threats to expose his weaknesses to the world.

Leona’s next stop is her friend, the vampire Quinn Flanagan’s house. As a teen Leona had met Quinn at one of the many parties Darron was invited to. They became friends immediately, which is somewhat worrisome. Okay, instant attraction….

That went much better. Leona has a boyfriend….well, I’m not so sure about the boy part as Quinn became an elder later that day.

So now we have to decide who will be the heir.
Both have completed their Lifetime Wish, have had their portrait painted, and earned more than 100K LTH points.  Hedwig’s boyfriend is younger, but who knows what will happen when he forsakes the Fae.
I don’t care too much about earning legacy points, so as long as the spouse is around long enough to make babies, age doesn’t matter. Both women have interesting genetics as do their male friends.
Hedwig is a level 5 writer and Leona is unemployed and isn’t popping any get a job wishes. Whoever is chosen, I will keep both around at least for a while, maybe having Leona learn science and start cloning.
Preferences?

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2015, 01:34:32 PM »
I think I have a slight preference for the Queen of the Nile but they both have interesting faces and traits.