Author Topic: The Does of Dragon Valley  (Read 43454 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Does of Dragon Valley
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2015, 03:32:44 PM »
At this point it's between Ruth and Mitch. I'll have to see their final traits and LTWs first. Eva is driving me bonkers. An evil technophobe is a nightmare.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2015, 04:03:34 PM »
Good luck!  (I have a feeling you're going to need it.  Either that or a miracle :P)

The joys of random traits...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2015, 07:58:22 AM »
Team Ruth.  I think the interesting balance of her bad traits with the good ones will make every Sims in town either love or hate her with no in between.  Plus, scare squad is just awesome!  Excellent job catching the shot of the tiptoe twins.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2015, 10:58:05 AM »
Thanks for commenting everyone. These traits don't exactly scream heir, do they.
@PeregrineTook , Thanks for the input. Ruth has already chosen her LTW, Swimming in Cash, and completed it when I finally remembered to collect the rent for their properties. I think she would make a wonderful school teacher.

As a Young Adult, Cleo’s traits are Absent-Minded, Grumpy, Perfectionist, Eccentric, and Snob. She’s making good progress on her Renaissance Sim LTW.

Even though it won’t count toward the legacy score, Anna painted Cleo’s portrait. Everyone who actually lives in the house will get their portrait hung in the basement.

Mitch’s love of video games has earned him a new nerd trait. He rolled Neat. Well at least that’s useful.

He built his first time machine and decided to go to the past. He came back with the betrayed moodlet. It must have something to do with the adult vampire he’s suddenly good friends with.

Ruth has also gained a new nerd trait but by socializing with nerds, not by playing video games. She’s been working on her charisma skill and, amazingly, makes friends easily. She rolled Genius as her new trait. The world should be very afraid.

Leona has interrupted the family’s morning routine for the first time post-mortem.
Ruth: Eww, you’re so gross.
C’mon, you’ve wished to see the ghost of pretty much everyone you’ve ever met.
Ruth: Did I say gross was a bad thing?

The triplets ran into prom.
Mitch: Quick, before somebody realizes we should all probably be grounded!

Mitch was voted prom king and got a babysitter romantic interest. Eva was voted queen and ditto about the RI. None of them got into a fight. What?

Fritz became an elder at one of Fiona O’Reilly’s many parties.
Nice duds, dude.
Fritz: You don’t always have to talk, you know.

Anna became an elder but refused to pose until her hair was dyed.

The little Doe house looks deceptively peaceful nestled here in lovely Dragon Valley. Tomorrow the triplets grow up. Perhaps the quiet is the town collectively holding its breath.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2015, 12:49:51 PM »
Hmm...you have a tough decision ahead of you, KRae! Looking forward to seeing who is the lesser of all the evils you choose  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2015, 04:41:50 PM »
I'm really surprised there were no fights at prom! I guess the RI's kept them busy!!  :P
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2015, 05:09:13 PM »
And so Dragon Valley holds its breath in anticipation of the coming surge of Ruth's awesomeness.  (And I'm hoping the "gross isn't a bad thing" philosophy won't influence her spouse selection).
Team Ruth.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2015, 11:42:52 PM »
Eva is such an awesome name, I just have to choose Eva as heir (and yes, if I was playing them, I'd totally go for her, have her try for baby straight away and have her consume magic jelly beans non-stop (after baby is born)). :)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2015, 12:44:42 AM »
What a novel idea @ Deklitch, but perhaps she should feed them to her spouse.
@PeregrineTook , do to trauma at our business today, I only got to play their adult birthday today, but I'm tipping to the Ruth camp myself.
@Playalot , I guess they didn't need to fight at prom. They do enough at home.
@Malley, I really feel for the next generation. I hope Fritz and Anna live long enough to keep any nooboos alive.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2015, 08:26:52 AM »
Maybe it's not so much that none of them got into a fight as that none of them got caught.

I think I'm Team Ruth too, but mainly because I'm shallow and I like her colouring.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2015, 07:25:24 PM »
Team Ruth and/or Mitch! Eva's cool but the other two are just really awesome.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2015, 10:31:57 AM »
I'm team Mitch! He just seems so... Right... I don't know any other way to say it, sorry :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2015, 12:52:38 PM »
@Alex, I guess that makes me shallow, too. I really like Ruth's appearance.
@dontmindme , Eva is irked. Hold onto your electronics, she wants to smashed them.
@Magpie2012 , Mitch thanks you and would love to clean your house.

The triplets had their birthday, and Eva became an exotically beautiful woman. Her final traits are Heavy Sleeper, Perceptive, Evil, Technophobe, and Eccentric. Her LTW is becoming the Emperor of Evil. Unfortunately, Eva will not be heir and will not be completing her wish. Eva is evil, but not in a fun way.

Mitch’s traits are now Athletic, Eccentric, Hates the Outdoors, Dislikes Children, Neat (nerd), and Diva. His LTW is Monster Maker. Everything is already in place for him to complete his wish. Mitch will not be heir because, honestly, his skin is so red it makes me squint.

So our heir, tada, Ruth Doe – Grumpy, Evil, Good Sense of Humor, Schmoozer, Genius (nerd), and Frugal. Her LTW, Swimming in Cash, has already been completed. Ruth’s odd mix of traits makes her very amusing. Sneak up, Scare, Compliment, Tell Joke.

Eva got her portrait painted, got a job at the criminal warehouse, and moved to a little, vine-covered cottage close to work. She loves fishing so this is a good location.

Mitch soon reached level 10 in inventing and was asked to help the scientists create a mystery invention. He had everything they required in his backpack. Mitch must be psychic. Here he is coming out of the facility ready to hit the inventing bench. He’s wearing his work clothes from his video game developing job.

Ruth’s task has been locating a suitable spouse. There are mostly elders in town now and the only interesting looking sims are either related or genetically related. Ruth invited over a babysitter best friend from high school. Like they do, Christopher Kendall aged from teen to young adult on his way over.

Christopher was very cooperative, and they were soon married. His traits are Slob, Flirty, Bookworm, Irresistible, and Family Oriented. His LTW was Master of Mysticism for some reason. Since that wish has already been used (Darron), as soon as he had 10,000 LTH points it was changed to Professional Author which was one of those offered.

Morning sickness has struck, but really only once. My question is how long will the family keep their interesting genetics while marrying babysitters?

Ruth: For the love of Carl, why do I feel compelled to watch this? I can feel my IQ dropping.

And the results….

Christopher’s family oriented kicks in big time. If he can only stop flirting with Anna and Cleo, he will be a good father.

Mitch created his third monster and completed his Lifetime Wish.

Mitch: I am so getting my Dislikes Children self out of here.
Goodbye, Mitch, and thanks for being triplet prevention.

We soon have a double birthday.
This is Roland Doe, a Neurotic Loner. He has his mama’s features.

And his sister, Hannah, Insane and Excitable. You know rolled traits have been bad when these look good.

At this point the family’s score is at 60, but I really don’t know if that’s good or bad and I care even less. Edt: Make that 72. I forgot to add the completed LTW.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2015, 12:59:11 PM »
Both twins are adorable - Roland especially, I think.

Mitch's work clothes are very, um, different :D

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2015, 02:09:25 PM »
Christopher’s family oriented kicks in big time. If he can only stop flirting with Anna and Cleo, he will be a good father.

:-\

And his sister, Hannah, Insane and Excitable. You know rolled traits have been bad when these look good.

Or maybe it just means you've been Simming too long.  They look good to me, too ;).

anything