Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1264603 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4905 on: November 19, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
Welcome Angelika :) It's nice to have you with us!

Offline falloutboi

• Nooboo
« Reply #4906 on: November 20, 2014, 05:57:53 PM »
I'm don't think I'm particularly new to the forum, I've read through threads for tech advice and stuff but I'm fairly new when it comes to actually posting myself. But everyone seems so nice, welcoming and helpful! I really enjoy coming on each day and posting or reading through threads and I'm really enjoying the forum thus far :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #4907 on: November 20, 2014, 09:25:47 PM »
Hi, I'm Whirligig. I've been a user of Carl's guide off and on since I got back into the Sims in about May of this year. I still play TS2 more than TS3, but I am really enjoying TS4. I found the rules for the TS4 version of the Immortal Dynasty Challenge on this forum and it seems less daunting than the Sims 3 version to me for some reason, so I've decided to give it a try. That's what prompted my creating an account a few days ago and wanting to get active in the forums now. (Also, I'm on summer break until early February, so not having to focus on Uni means more free time to do what I want to do. :) ).
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #4908 on: November 21, 2014, 05:06:32 AM »
Welcome Whirligig! Nice to have you with us. The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty challenge didn't seem quite so daunting when it was first created, but as extra expansions were added, more and more amendments and adenments were made to the ruleset. If you play with just the base game it's really not quite so scary :) I am very impressed that the team managed to convert this challenge for The Sims 4 and am playing one, too. Have fun!

Offline SimOakley

• Nooboo
« Reply #4909 on: December 11, 2014, 11:58:58 AM »
Hey guys!

I am SimOakley and I really like the sims, it's a habit. I have all the Sims 3 expansions and some of the stuff packs (stuff packs don't really interest me). I also have the Sims 4, which has been amazing since I've got it! A bit is I live in England and I really like dogs and I'm pretty boring, but hopefully I'm not to you! Anyways, this may be dragging on for a long time, so yeah.

SimOakley

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #4910 on: December 11, 2014, 01:35:53 PM »
Welcome SimOakley!

Offline pithenia

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4911 on: December 16, 2014, 11:50:41 AM »
Hey Everyone, My name is Pithenia. I have been playin' the Sims since 2001, it was The Sims 1. I fell in love with it right away and played the game all night. Now I am here with the fourth generation and I still play all night sometime  ;D . I found Carl's Sims 3 guide about a year ago when I was looking for tips on how to play the Sims 3 University. Right now I am just playing the Sims 4, so I am so glad that Carl is moving with the creators. I am super excited to be a part of this forum, I have never participated in a forum before, but I am lovin' it. I will be on here telling my Sims stories and challenges.

I would like to thank Carl for creating such an awesome site!  :-*

Just Keep Simmin'
Pithenia
Just keep Simmin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ladiikay75

• Nooboo
« Reply #4912 on: December 20, 2014, 04:36:33 PM »
Season Greets every one I'm Kay but Ladiikay in cyber world. I found this site by accident I was looking on TS4 forum and saw the challenge read it loved the idea and registered. It is a pleasure reading rules that make sense and easy to follow. Looking forward to taking on the challenge but don't really know how to use the game other than to play and go to the gallery. But anywho I can't wait become active in a fun group of people. 

Offline MagpieC

• Nooboo
« Reply #4913 on: December 21, 2014, 06:03:56 AM »
Hello everyone,
I have been reading the main site and occasionally popping in to the forum since my husband convinced me to start playing sims3 about a year ago. We've just bought a few new EPs now that the price has dropped to a level I consider reasonable so I registered because wanted to join a couple of threads on Pets.
Of course with the new game I'm going to be in a dying section of the forum but hopefully there's enough people still interested in sims3 to at least help while I get started with the new expansions.

Offline simsante

• Nooboo
« Reply #4914 on: December 21, 2014, 08:08:17 PM »
Hello everyone,
I have been reading this forum and using the main site for a while now and I love the cool awesome advice and answers to questions so I have decided to start chiming in on things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Shikoo

• Nooboo
« Reply #4915 on: January 13, 2015, 12:07:31 PM »
Hello to all of you!

I'm Shikoo, a Finnish simmer and 16 years of age. I got into the series in 2009 or so, after the third game was released. I have Sims 3 and a couple expansions, the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and, most recently, Sims 4, which is also my main game at the moment because of computer problems. I've been lurking around the guide and these forums for a while, and in fact this place is the one that got me into the fanbase with all the stories and other fun stuff! My main thing right now is to participate in the Challenge Tournament... I've never done it before, so I'm really excited. Hopefully I'll get to know many of you! Fun Simming for everyone!

Offline koalaplushdoll

• Nooboo
« Reply #4916 on: January 13, 2015, 05:33:00 PM »
Helllooooo, I'm koalaplushdoll on both here and Origin :) I've come looking for Origin friends. Lol.

Offline Darcoria

• Nooboo
« Reply #4917 on: January 16, 2015, 05:06:25 PM »
Ehm....right... *gives a small wave*
Well hello, I am Darcoria, or Darc for short. I have been reading on the forums for quite sometime now and decided to sign up a few days ago.
It's a pleasure to have met some of you and I am hoping that I will be able to contribute somehow.

Offline dhaemers

• Nooboo
« Reply #4918 on: January 24, 2015, 10:49:34 PM »
Hi gang.  Love this forum.  Great work. Playing Sims 3 with my 9 year old daughter.  We loved the codes.

Offline drache98

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4919 on: January 25, 2015, 04:32:21 AM »
HI EVERYONE  ;D

I'm Drache, which if you didn't know is German for dragon :p You can call me whatever, I don't mind  ::) I'm one of an apparently rare breed of purely console players (at least for now) Which means If stuff goes.wrong, I'm doomed! This forum is really friendly though and I'm glad to be here  :D

anything