Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1264590 times)

Offline sybilmeows

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4860 on: September 05, 2014, 08:23:21 AM »
Hello everyone!  I found this forum last year when looking for help with creating an apartment building in TS3.  Out of all the Google results, this forum was the most helpful.  I found myself coming back from time to time, so I thought I should register!  I seem to always be a bit behind - questions I have or those posted by others are already answered.  Thanks to everyone for such clear and complete answers and guides  :)

I have been playing since the first Sims game, and really discovered the joy of lot building in TS2.  I haven't had as much free time since TS3 came out, but I still most enjoy building.  Just installed TS4 last night and dreamed about it all night  :D

So off I go... there's a house that needs building.... but I'll be back again.  Have a wonderful day!

Offline billythegreat

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4861 on: September 05, 2014, 08:43:01 AM »
Hello, I am long time lurker since TS 3 was on the market. Now I am waiting the courier with my premium edition Sims 4( just got a text  that is on his way to my place). I just want to add that this is the most friendlier place for simmers and filled with useful  knowledge simswize. Keep up the good work. ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sannara

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4862 on: September 05, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »
Greetings everyone! I've been turning to Carl's guide for years now, and thought it was time to stop lurking.

I am a long-time Simmer. As in...I pre-ordered the original Sims, and have purchased every single expansion pack for all versions of the game. And about half the stuff packs.
Outside of Sims, I'm a single mother of two active children.

Offline kmoore61

• Nooboo
« Reply #4863 on: September 06, 2014, 01:17:01 AM »
Hi--I'm another long-time lurker--I've played the sims since TOS, and just started enjoying S4.  Thought I'd register and speak up in case I was able to help anyone and get help with questions on this new game.

Offline raec69

• Nooboo
« Reply #4864 on: September 06, 2014, 12:22:09 PM »
Hi all, waiting very impatiently for Sims 4 to be brought home, my husband has our copies but doesnt finish til 8pm  :(

Been a Simmer since the beginning, raised our children and converted my husband to players with Sims 2, then 3 and noone may see or hear from us for weeks after tonight  ;D

Great forum, great guides and so glad I found this place, only sorry it wasnt alot sooner.  Cheers guys & girls  8)

Offline krutt77

• Nooboo
  • You can call me Julla
« Reply #4865 on: September 06, 2014, 08:16:43 PM »
Hi, I'm krutt
I decided to join after using your tips and tricks for a while and loved it. I haven't posted anything yet but I will if I find anything before any of you geniuses out there. My first try of sims was way back when the first one came out, bought it on the first day it was in stores and fell in love. Will never miss a game, ever.
I've been using TS3 to help with all my questions and I'll do my best to help with making TS4 be as good.
Happy simming   :D

Offline simchuff

• Origin ID: chuffman86
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can call me Corey :)
« Reply #4866 on: September 06, 2014, 08:50:39 PM »
A big welcome to all the nooboos, great to have you with us. I don't believe I've introduced myself on here. But I have been a simmer since about the 3rd Sims 1 expansion, which I believe was the vacation one. My cousin brought down the sims base game from Ohio on a trip to visit us in Florida, and I haven't stopped since (though he never made it passed the first game, unfortunately for him). I am an attorney which really dampens my ability to play regularly, but I am looking forward to being on the ground floor of the Sims 4 forum and helping build it up with my experiences, and tips that I find playing (though like the last poster, I probably will find them later than most of you since I can't play as much).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snick3

• Nooboo
« Reply #4867 on: September 07, 2014, 12:45:57 AM »
Hey All! Snick3 here (Randy) and while I did not start playing till Sims 2 I did dive into the deep end once I did find the game. Did the same for Sims 3 and enjoyed that immensely. I'm a little hesitant to jump full boar into Sims 4 because I feel there is still a lot to do in Sims 3; especially given all the items I've bought created as well as owning all the expansions. Of course that didn't stop me from picking up Sims 4 but I may wait for a bit before I give up on Sims 3. Really wish they had a way to bring your Sims 3 character over. If not their wealth/items at least their avatar.

Offline Evma Alsar

• Nooboo
« Reply #4868 on: September 07, 2014, 04:40:13 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm Evma Alsar (Known as Mattstopher on Origin should anyone wish to add me) and I've been a fan of The Sims ever since release of 1 back in 2000; I've still got all of the expansions for 1, 2, and 3 tucked away somewhere!

I've been using Carl's Guide for The Sims 3 ever since it came out, but haven't really been much of a forum lurker, but with the way the gallery works in Sims 4 I thought I'd try to be more of an active contributor (despite never having gotten good at house building in all this time).

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4869 on: September 07, 2014, 08:22:00 PM »
"Allow me to introduce myself: my name is [Drguyks]." (I borrowed the line from Rumpelstiltskin). I am a fan of fairytales, myth, magic, Sims 3, working on becoming a fan of Sims 4, and too many other things to list here. I'm also a Doctor Who fan, big time. If you've seen my name in other gaming forums, cool. Chances are strong it's me.

Offline DoHana

• Nooboo
« Reply #4870 on: September 09, 2014, 11:05:51 AM »
Hello! I'm also the sort of lurker.

I've been messing around with the Sims franchise since Sims 2! I've fallen in love with 3 and 4 and had it pre-ordered as soon as I could! I love talking Sims with other people,sharing households and stories,so I'm always up for a message.

You can contact me on origin by:DodoTheBirds
 For just a chat or if you want to share households.

I'm about to attempt my first sort of legacy,once I figure out exactly what I want to do! 10 generations is the shot,with some tweaks and weird throw ins. I loved building in the Sims 3,and hopefully once I get a hang of it in the Sims 4 I'll get around to posting some stuff! Looking forward to becoming active in the community. :)

Offline DaMook

• Nooboo
« Reply #4871 on: September 09, 2014, 11:54:28 PM »
Also a lurker here (been getting all kinds of help for Sims 3 from the guides, thanks everyone who helped make them, you guys are awesome ;D) if you wanna check out any of my households or lots my Origin ID is LeGopher.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #4872 on: September 10, 2014, 02:40:48 AM »
Hiya,

I wouldn't call myself a lurker as I've only just discovered the forums... used Carl's Sims 3 guides like they were some sort of religious icon kind of thing, anyway, I've been playing The Sims since the beginning, including the Sims Stories and Medieval packs, I've always found sims to be the best escape from reality.

if you want to add me on Origin my id is: gf13490
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Offline Manicanikum

• Nooboo
  • Rock on
« Reply #4873 on: September 10, 2014, 01:37:45 PM »
Hi, I am Samantha or 'manicanikum' as I am known on most networking / blogging sites. I am new to this forum, I havn't ever joined a forum before - but I am glad I have as I am getting quite a lot of good tips here. So I'll leave it there.

Offline Drazard

• Nooboo
« Reply #4874 on: September 11, 2014, 07:14:57 AM »
Hello guys

New guy here  8)

anything