Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236471 times)

Offline KekeLi

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5415 on: November 08, 2018, 02:10:59 PM »
Hey,
My name is Keke and I have played Sims, since the beginning. Huge fan of Sims 3 and 4.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5416 on: November 08, 2018, 02:22:50 PM »
Hello @KekeLi

Welcome to the forum! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Boudicca

• Warrior Queen
  • Nooboo
  • Becky with the Good Hair
« Reply #5417 on: November 10, 2018, 09:54:07 AM »
Hello! I am have been lurking on this board for a few years, so I decided to register! I'm a 29 year old Computer Science major from Texas. I have played The Sims since TS1, and I own all the games. Hopefully, I can be some help around here. Blessed be!

Offline KyriaT

• Nooboo
« Reply #5418 on: November 19, 2018, 05:50:10 PM »
Hello all nice people!

I've been lurking around this site for years, learning a lot from tips and tricks, so now I thought I just have to register. I'm a 50+ Norwegian female with a Greek nick. There is almost a Hemingway short story in that sentence...  ::)

I started simming a loooong time ago, before the game had numbers attached. Nowadays I play and build in Sims 4. It's too much hazzle (for my head) to handle different versions. I used to be a creator/lotbuilder for Sims 2 and Sims 3 (you can still find some boats and stuff of mine at MTS), but at the moment I don't upload anything anywere. That might change later, if I can find som extra time and energy lying around, but it's also a choice to live more and sim less.

I like realistic gameplay and historical buildings. I'm trying not to fill my folders with CC, but I find it extremly challenging.  :o I also like to write small stories, I found the sims quite inspiring.

I miss certain elements of previous versions (oh! Those seemless neighbourhoods! Oh! The design tool!), but I still think The Sims is the best game there is.

See you around!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5419 on: November 24, 2018, 09:49:37 PM »
Hail @Boudicca @KyriaT and @caitlinrosee

A big warm welcome to all three of you veteran simmers to the forum!

Offline Anna

• Nooboo
« Reply #5420 on: December 09, 2018, 09:21:37 AM »
Hi, everyone.

I'm Anna and have been using Carl's guides for... years, I think. I've found myself visiting the forums regularly now that I'm attempting an Apocalypse Challenge on a separate blog. So many rules! So many ways of interpreting the rules!

I've been writing stories for years and have played every sims game since the first (barring some expansions/stuff packs).
Chambers Apocalypse Challenge - ongoing, game-typical themes including references to woohoo and crime, no explicit mature description

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5421 on: December 24, 2018, 05:30:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum @Anna :)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
« Reply #5422 on: January 05, 2019, 03:47:33 PM »
Hello,
I'm a french Simmer. I've been reading you since a long time,and I really love your guides,the forum,and especially the challenges (which are particularly challenging for some of them!)
Sorry in advance for my bad english..!

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #5423 on: January 05, 2019, 04:14:29 PM »
Hi @Elinoee, welcome to the forum, and don't worry, your English is fine.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #5424 on: January 12, 2019, 09:43:18 PM »
Hi all, I was reminded of my experience in middle school playing the Sims 3 and uploading builds on this website (after a friend brought up buying an old version of the Sims 3), so I decided to do some internet exploring to see if my account and posts were still here.

And they were! A really weird experience for me to reminisce on myself in 2011-2012 (I was in early middle school).

Not sure how many accounts from those days there still are, and if anyone recognizes my names or the builds I uploaded, but I figured I'd stop in and say hi again. :)

Thanks for everything Carl and those users that supported me back then. You made a huge difference in my attitude and development and taught me a lot of valuable skills about professional communication, communication in general, deadlines, etc.! All very valuable as a late college student these days.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Furrynextdoor

• Nooboo
« Reply #5425 on: January 14, 2019, 04:25:01 AM »
Hi my names Carmilla but you can call me FND or Carmilla whichever strikes you're fancy.

Offline Gallifrey

• Nooboo
« Reply #5426 on: January 15, 2019, 07:46:18 PM »
Just wanted to say Hi!!!!!

Hi

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #5427 on: January 16, 2019, 11:09:38 AM »
Hi @Gallifrey, welcome to the forum.  I like your user name, who's your favourite time-lord?  I grew up with Tom Baker so have a soft spot for his version.

Offline Gallifrey

• Nooboo
« Reply #5428 on: January 17, 2019, 06:38:29 PM »
Hi Helen! David Tennant will always be my favorite! And Thank you for the Welcome!

Offline SoulGal7

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5429 on: February 08, 2019, 07:21:43 PM »
Sul Sul simmers! SoulGal7 here. I've been playing since the beginning of time...er...Sims 1 that is. Just absolutely love the game and learn something new all the time. Glad to meet everyone. Am looking forward to participating in a few of the challenges, so will see you there. :)