Author Topic: The Clone Voucher  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
The Clone Voucher
« on: July 31, 2017, 05:46:00 PM »
If you use the clone voucher, does the clone get listed as the original sim's child?

E.G. Say if Gunther Goth used it, and created a clone. Would the clone be acknowledged as Mortimer's sibling, Gunther's child, and Cornelia's step-son? Or would the clone be completely separate like Imaginary Friends made real?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Clone Voucher
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:30:36 PM »
I did a search on this and found some information on clones.

Re: What can you do with clones of your Sim?
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=12386.msg243090#msg243090
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 07:37:55 PM »
Thanks for your reply. I read it, and it doesn't have any information that answers my question. That covers it's actual life time, not possible relationship/family ties that the clone would have upon creation. I currently don't have enough points to buy the LTR on any of my sims, but if it turns out the relationship/family ties are unfavorable, I won't bother saving them and just spend them else where.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 09:40:02 PM »
Ah, I'm sorry. When I read this quoted part I thought it was answering the family ties part of your question.

If the below is correct, the clone won't have any family ties or any skills. It seems as if you're making a clone of a Sim, just without Create a Sim.

Your clone will have none of the skills of the original, and no job.  When the clone is made, it is unrelated to anyone including the original.  You can romance your clone if you so choose.  It also starts with neutral relationships with everyone.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 09:51:14 PM »
Ah! So, if there are no connections at all, that can work with what I have in mind. Thanks for your help.

anything