Author Topic: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 64  (Read 45291 times)

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 5
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 09:51:15 PM »
Cedrick, get lost already! The black widow has your DNA, now go away!
GO! Sashay away.
Do not leave your backside print on the door on the way out.

XD OMG, even face down in the toilet Aries is awesome. I love this girl so much.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 06:45:31 PM »
Poor Hecate......please! Give the poor woman a nap!

I've never been one for CC, but this might just turn me. The hair, the outfits, the wallpaper, it all comes together wonderfully. (And, seriously, I LOVE that house!)

Flame is the cutest bean. I love her.

Hmm....Imgur is my website of choice. I've actually never had issues uploading photos. (And now that I've said that, it will ruin every photo of mine from now until the end of time.)

I'm excited to see where this goes!

Never! She must skill! (I'll try to work in a nap for her soon).

Oh CC. Once you fall down that hole, you never get up.
Never. 
Thank you so, so much! That house took wayyy too long to build.

Flame is so adorable. I love all the girls for different reasons, but she has a special place in my heart. I just want to protect her.

I actually think it's my internet now. It's been acting weird. Hopefully I didn't pass on the curse!

Awww, thank you! That makes me so happy.  ;D

Cedrick, get lost already! The black widow has your DNA, now go away!
GO! Sashay away.
Do not leave your backside print on the door on the way out.

XD OMG, even face down in the toilet Aries is awesome. I love this girl so much.

I just imagining you waving a "Team Aries" flag each chapter. XD

Cedrick is not my favorite out of the baby daddies so far. He's got good genetics, but he's crazy. Aries likes a little crazy though, even if she won't admit it.

ONE day I will find an unattractive photo of her, but today is not the day. She's one of my prettiest sims.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2019, 05:37:36 AM »
Another Aries fan right here. I love all 4 of the sisters. Flame is so cute but blue is my favourite colour and I love things moon-themed so I obviously love Hecate and Selene aswell.

Also the house is amazing. I can never be bothered with the building houses part. xD

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2019, 10:42:40 PM »
Another Aries fan right here. I love all 4 of the sisters. Flame is so cute but blue is my favourite colour and I love things moon-themed so I obviously love Hecate and Selene aswell.

Also the house is amazing. I can never be bothered with the building houses part. xD

Aries is hilarious in game. She helped the challenge really come to life in my mind. Agh, I know the feeling! They are all so different from each other and I love it.

Thank you! I use to build boxes for the longest time. I was the queen of boxes. I'm not 100% sure what got me into building. XD

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 6 - The Many Faces of Aidan
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2019, 10:43:01 PM »
Holy crap, we're at chapter six already. We're almost caught up to where I am in game which is crazy.
Buckle up because this chapter is literally just me gushing about Aidan.

The first thing Aidan learned to do was how to talk.
He's trying his best and it's adorable.

I love this child. So much.

His face is so expressive.

A vampire gnome showed up. I guess one of the special seeds are plasma fruit. That would be fine if the gnome didn't turn all the teddy bears. Agh. I was able to sell one though.

"Did you know when the Watcher is focusing on Aries, you can do anything?"
"What? You mean I could actually sleep?"
Yeah, no. Back to skilling.

Aidan: Distracts me with his cuteness so his aunt Hecate can get a nap.
I'll allow it. Just this once.

After Hecate's nap, she began to teach Aidan how to walk. He already learned how to talk so we're on a roll. Eventually, he got tired and since he can't survive off of caffeine, both him and Hecate went to bed.

Aries went into labor the next morning.
"No! No! Not right now! Just keep it in! I just taught Aidan how to talk!"
"That's not how this works, Hecate!"

Antheia Amarantha was born, much to Hecate's panic. Her traits are easily impressed and disciplined. She likes yellow, kids music, and french toast. Antheia is going to be the goddess of Flowers. I wish I made her the goddess of Delusions or something similar to that because Cedrick is crazy, but it's okay.

Aries placed Antheia in her crib and then peed herself.
"I'm NOT having another kid, Watcher!"
Then you'll get old and die, but if you don't want another kid, it's your call.
"...let's just never speak of this incident again."

Aidan woke up and resumed learning how to walk after all the drama happened.

Selene came in to help Hecate out with the kids.

Aidan finished learning how to walk and thus began learning how to use the potty by himself. I adore him. He sleeps through his sister's crying even though he doesn't have the trait for it, and rarely wakes up Hecate for no reason. He's the perfect child.

Time to shift back to Aries. Her hunt for future baby daddies has now been resumed: AKA she's going to stalk men and knock on random people's doors.
"After two kids, I still got it. Man, it's hard being a single mother."
...no comment.

"Hey Mr.Cheekbones. Thanks for letting me in. So... how do you feel about being my boyfriend for a few days and then getting your heart crushed into tiny pieces?"
"I'm just going to forget you said any of that because you're attractive."
"Awwww."

I had Aries determine how attractive she found him and she gave him a solid 8/10. He might be a baby daddy down the line, but not right now.

Speaking of baby daddies, I think Aries just found baby daddy number three.
He seems happy enough to see her anyways.

His name is Hyun-Moon Lau-Jun. They instantly had hearts with each other and Aries left him just like that.
Poor guy. He doesn't realize what trouble really is yet.

"Did I do good, Watcher?"
Yes you did!
Flame caught her first Deathfish. I'm so happy.

Flame got home and had a wish to give Selene a gift.
"I got you this gift!"
"That's so sweet, Flame! Wait... it's a fishing book?"
"I think the writer is going to drag it back into my inventory."
Selene: :(
Flame: :(
Well now I feel bad.

Aidan had learned all the three basic skills, so Selene got started on reading him books.
Ohmygoshlookathislittleface.

Here is Flame holding Aidan. This picture has no real purpose, but I really like it. It reminds me of my last Four Immortal Sister's Challenge.

Selene took a break the next day from reading with Aidan to work on her inventing skill. She's at a pretty high level already.

Back to reading with Aidan!

Flame is starting to learn the martial arts skill now that she's done everything she can to get the ingredients for Ambrosia. Now it's just a waiting game to see if any of the special seeds grow into life fruit. Selene is going to age up soon so fingers crossed!

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm really enjoying reading the comments!  ;D

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 6
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2019, 09:27:23 AM »
*waves around Aries flag*
Oh yeah, I'm totally an Aries fan. I love all the camera time on her. XD
Aries fan girl moment over...

OMG!!!AIDEN IS SO CUTE!!!OMG!OMG!! So cute! The poor Amarantha sisters. XD They skill, they raise the kids, the black widow goes out and collects men.

Love this challenge so much.

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2019, 12:00:28 PM »
Good luck finding life fruit! Oh my word, Aiden is just a cutie. I wish I could skill as fast as Selene.....college would at least be easier. Keep it up!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2019, 05:50:57 PM »
*waves around Aries flag*
Oh yeah, I'm totally an Aries fan. I love all the camera time on her. XD
Aries fan girl moment over...

OMG!!!AIDEN IS SO CUTE!!!OMG!OMG!! So cute! The poor Amarantha sisters. XD They skill, they raise the kids, the black widow goes out and collects men.

Love this challenge so much.

Aries does her best to get as much of it as she can. XD
He is so adorable! I love him. I've said it a thousand times already, but I love him. They are actually pretty happy even with all their complaining. Aries probably is the happiest though.

Thank you!!  ;D

Good luck finding life fruit! Oh my word, Aiden is just a cutie. I wish I could skill as fast as Selene.....college would at least be easier. Keep it up!

Thanks! Oh preach. I wish I could skill as fast as her too. I could get so much more done.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 7 - She's Fine
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2019, 08:59:13 PM »
I won't lie to you guys, this is the fourth time I've tried to write this chapter and the page reloads every time. Every. Time. Grrr. Anyways, I know it's been a while since the last update, so you know how I said we're almost caught up to the point I was in game? Yeah... not so much anymore. I'm only about... ten chapters ahead. You know, just a mere few. Not like I completely binged played the sims or anything. *Coughs* I'm also extremely exhausted which is going to make this chapter very interesting.

Aries invited over her latest victim and Hecate went out to meet him. When I came back, there were hearts.
Oh boy.

"Let me tell you something."
"Oh, do tell."

"I love my sister, but if you walk through that gate, you're going to get your heart broken within a matter of hours. She has a job to perform and she enjoys it."
"A job to perform? What do you mean?"
"She's going to get pregnant and then discard you."
"Nah. You're sister seems like the trustworthy type. Plus, I'm married."
"Fine. Suit yourself."

Aries went to greet her future baby daddy none the wiser of the warning he was given; or maybe she does know. Who knows with Aries? She does give the baby daddies plenty of warnings herself.

You okay there, Hecate?
"I'm—"
Whack.
"—fine."
Whack.
Alrighty folks. She's 100% fine. I completely believe her. Anyone who is beating a microwave with a hammer while having a slight crazed smile on their face is just fine.

Contrary to what Hyun-Moon Lau-Jun believed, he was awfully easy to persuade.

Very easy to persuade.

I honestly have no doubt that Aries is going to destroy this one. He got a warning and everything.

Coughs. Time to break it up you two.

"Right.... so that wife of yours. You don't need a wife. I'm the most attractive woman ever."

"You know, you're right. I have this odd feeling though."
"Pfft. You wouldn't be here if you had a brain. Don't worry."
"I... thank you?"
I feel like divorce in the sims should be a bigger event, you know? It makes life easier for Aries however.

Baby number three is on the way! Aries charms worked. They always do.

Hyun-Moon had to leave a little bit after that, but they were being all adorable together. She'll have to tell him to come back so she can go steady with him and then she will immediately break up with him. I'd feel bad, but I honestly just can't.

Besides sisterly drama, Antheia aged up! I have decided instead of her just being the goddess of Flowers, she's going to be the goddess of Spring. It's more fitting and vague so I can work with it better.

She's adorable AND she automatically started skilling. I love her so much. She's got a good mix of both Aries and Cedrick in her.

It wasn't too long before Hecate began teaching her how to walk.

She's just so precious. I'll probably love all of Aries' children, but I just can't help it.

"Say 'auntie.'"
"........."
"I'm going to take that as a 'no' then."
"No!"
So, learning how to talk took a bit of time.

A little break from the toddler skilling; it is official! Aries is pregnant with baby three. I mean, it was basically official once the chimes went off, but still.
Aries even looks happy.

I'm not going to lie, Aidan, I'm almost certain that's not how you play a musical instrument, but I could be wrong. The farthest I got was playing Hot Cross Buns on a recorder. You do you.

Hecate taught Antheia how to use the potty and she was all done with her three basic skills!

After that, Antheia returned to learning logic on the peg box.
Maybe not with as much as enthusiasm as last time.

I'm VERY happy I wasn't drinking coffee when I got this notification. How dare Hyun-Moon do that? So Aries destroyed his marriage and ignored him for a day, but that still doesn't mean he can go steady with someone else. I also wanted Julian as a future baby daddy and him and Hyun-Moon were being so cute in my notifications. Agh.

At least we got life fruit now!

That's all I have for this chapter! Bye guys!

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 7
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2019, 02:07:38 AM »
Ha! Hyun-Moon and Julian seem cute together. (But not as cute as the toddlers! My favorite part of any Sims game, really......)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 7
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2019, 06:44:29 PM »
Ha! Hyun-Moon and Julian seem cute together. (But not as cute as the toddlers! My favorite part of any Sims game, really......)

They are super sweet together, but Hyun-Moon is a jerk. He doesn't deserve Julian.
I love, love the toddlers in this game. The majority of them always turn out adorable.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 8 - The Swimwear Housewarming Party
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2019, 06:52:00 PM »
Welcome back! So, updates may be a little less frequent for a while because I got a new job. This is definitely a new chapter in my life and the transition will likely make me put sims on the back burner for a bit. On another note, I've narrowed down the majority of my issues I have been having with the forum/Imgur that I mentioned in previous chapters to my mac. It's about seven years old and should've died two years ago, so I can't say I'm surprised. If my mac does FINALLY break, it'll just be an inconvenience thing at most and shouldn't effect my ability to play sims, since I have a gaming PC. Anyways, I think I covered everything, so I declare this ramble finished!

Aidan starts off this chapter for us by screaming his head off to wake up Hecate. Also him and Antheia both have imaginary friends. Yay. I can't wait for possible game corruption.

Sometimes... it's worth them having imaginary friends. I adore, ADORE when toddlers sing to them. It's so cute!

I turned over to Selene so Hecate could go back to bed and she had other plans.
"You evil gnome! You are not welcome here!"

"Take THAT!"
This took me by surprise. I didn't think that Selene would be the one to knock over the vampire gnomes. It's probably because both her and Flame didn't get ANY picture time in the last update. She's taking her anger out on the poor gnome.  :(
The gnome looks so offended that I can't stare at the picture for long without bursting out laughing.

My heart! Once Selene was done with her err... anger management(?) she went to read with Antheia.

"Blockssss."
Aidan looks slightly like a demon when looking down. To be fair though, all my sims do because of my default eyes. It's one of the only downsides to my default eyes and I'm too attached at this point to replace them. Oh well.

Now I know what you are all waiting for: What's Aries up to? Nothing much.
Just throwing a party and inviting every man in town.
"It's a swimwear house warming party. I haven't met all you wonderful neighbors yet! The rumors about me? Completely untrue. I haven't destroyed any marriages."

Aries just wants more men.
"I'm just doing this to max charisma like I'm suppose to, Watcher."
And the only reason I'm writing this chapter is because I'm not procrastinating going to bed.
"Touche."

Let the games begin!
"I didn't know what to bring so I just brought nothing."
It's the thought that counts.

Two of the men, including Hyun-Moon, started booing Aries.
They're lucky her back is turned. I have no doubt she's aware of the booing, she's just deciding to ignore it and remember it later.

Flame is acting like it's Christmas. She doesn't seem to understand it's a swimwear party, but she's trying her best.

Why are you making that face, Hecate?
"Aries is going to eventually destroy all these mens lives. I'm enjoying the moment."

Disturbing, but okay.
"I did warn one of them. My conscious is clean."

"So.. I was thinking since our relationship is going so well, we should move in with each other!"
"Our what? You said what?"

You're joking me. You got to be joking me. He's with Julian and he wants to move in? That was a big fat no.

While Aries was dealing with THAT mess, a random townie decided to take a picture of Flame. She finally switched into her swimwear too.
Her happiness during this chapter is the only thing keeping me sane.

"Let's get this over with, shall we?"
"Huh?"
A few kisses later and Hyun-Moon broke up with Julian.  :( It's got to be one of the only relationships I actually feel bad about Aries destroying convincing the men to put on the back burner for a bit.

Aries and the douche Hyun-Moon are officially going steady!

The next chapter will wrap up the party and we will (hopefully) no longer have to deal with him!
Bye guys!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 9 - The Swimwear Housewarming Party Continues
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2019, 05:57:32 PM »
Yet another chapter in a short amount of time! I have a few days until I start my new job, so I may be getting another one out too. Who knows? This chapter will be continuing on from Arie's part and is err... interesting. I warned you guys.

Now that Hyun-Moon was Aries' boyfriend, the party should've reached it's peak weirdness. Right?
Wrong.
"Surprise! I know you missed me! I brought food!"
The fact Cedrick hasn't died yet from his own stupidity astounds me.

"Fiisheeessss."
Disturbing, but harmless. I think that sums up Cedrick.

While Cedrick was staring at the fishes, Aries and Hyun-Moon went to woohoo. For some reason, all the party guests were migrating over to HER room where the stereo was and where Aries planned to woohoo with Hyun-Moon.

I was expecting Aries to kick them all out, but nope. There Aries was, woohooing with Hyun-Moon, while a bunch of men in their swimwear were dancing.

I just couldn't stop laughing.

This is just so violently Aries. Of COURSE she would do this.

Every time I go into game she just surprises me more, I swear.

She was so happy about it too and then her scheming face came back on.

I interrupt Aries' shenanigans briefly with a pretty picture of Selene. My HQ mod did her proper justice.
Now we shall return to the shenanigans.

"This isn't going to work out."
"What? I destroyed two relationships for you!'

"How do I put this simply? Right, I don't care. I just don't like your face anymore. I hate it. My sister warned you and you ignored her. What can I say? The dumb guys get boring after a while and darling, you're boring to me."
That guy dancing in the background sums up how I feel in these type of situations.

"That's it? That's all. After everything?"
"It was only two days!"
Hyun-Moon then strutted out of Aries' room. It was pretty funny.

"Huh. I suddenly feel happier. I wonder what happened."

"Oh. Aries took out the trash. That's nice."
I'm surprised Hyun-Moon hasn't started running around on fire yet, because he just keeps constantly getting burned by these girls.

Aries met this... fellow who's name I can't remember. Jack? Jack Limb. I think he's insane, but hey, she dated Cedrick.

Flame started talking to Todd Landgraab to pass the time. She was just so happy someone was listening to her except her sisters. Their interactions were pretty forced but, hey, at least she made the attempt.

Selene just spent the entire party avoiding everyone until I gave her an excuse to go invent.
Something I can also relate to.

There was a woman sorrowfully playing the Aries' piano and I guess we have a ghost now.

Well, that's all I have for you guys! Bye!

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 9
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2019, 11:17:53 AM »
*screams like a crazy mad woman*
OMG!!! ARIES!!! I love her so much. XD She's so epic, she doesn't care that all those men were in the room.
The kids are adorable as always. The sisters are gorgeous.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 9
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2019, 05:50:13 PM »
Ah. These girls. I love them. I also love Hyun-Moon even if he's a jerk. I can't help it. Him and Aries are so cute and Hecate and him would have been cute too (the ship that never was!)
Oh Aries. xD Woohooing whilst topless men dance in the same room. What is she like? Never change! XD

anything