Author Topic: Grow as You Go Farmacy - The Story of Evie Nirel  (Read 13261 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Grow as You Go Farmacy - The Story of Evie Nirel
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2019, 09:42:34 PM »
I forgot a couple of pics of the cake cutting

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2019, 09:58:41 PM »
One more note here. I got rid of the money tree. I felt that it was just too "cheaty"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2019, 11:09:46 PM »
Last update for tonight;

It was time for Timothy to go. He was in his hot tub relaxing when he suddenly started floating. He couldn't figure out what was happening at first, but then realized that he was passing into the after life world. Galen happened to be in the same room and he was totally shocked at first. Timothy had a wonderful life and got to see his oldest son get married. Unfortunately, he tried begging grimmy for more time, but to no avail. Galen then realized what was happening. He was losing his dad! He was totally heart broken.

When Grimmy was finished, Galen decided to chat a bit w/him. At first he was asking why Grimmy took his dad away. When Grimmy told him that his dad was in a much better place now, Galen gave him a high five.

Then Grimmy asked Galen how he was doing in school.

After chatting a couple more min, Grimmy vanished. His job was done for now.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 12:49:37 AM »
The time came for Kirsten to give birth. She had twin sons named Amande and Laurel. Amande is friendly and loves the outdoors and Laurel loves the outdoors as well as loves the heat. Fleur and Grandma Ellie just couldn't wait to play with and snuggle the babies.

Ellie is absolutely on top of the world now w/her new grandsons. Fleur also has the wish to attend university and I will send her. Her ltw is to be a Creature/Robot Cross Breeder. When she graduates and returns home, she will move out on her own after I put her into the science career. Galen has only a couple of days left of being a teenager. We'll see what happens then. So far, he has not rolled a ltw yet. He will probably move out very soon after graduating high school.
Also, Gardener finished expanding the house w/another bedroom which is the nursery. He's also decided to concentrate on growing fruit. He'll have a perfect Pomegranate the next time he plants it and he has a couple of perfect Life Plants and will have more shortly plus a few other fruits. He's saving the Pomegranate and Life Fruits for the future nectar maker. The family has a bit over $ 800k now mostly from the Red Berry Beans and Honey and a few other veggies. Right after his twin sons were born, Gardener went outside and started dancing in his formal wear! LOL

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2019, 07:40:30 PM »
I'm currently playing w/Fleur at college. I found out that she really doesn't need to go to classes at all b/c her grades go up w/just fishing, and gardening, lol Only in the sims. I'm working getting those skills up for when she goes to work at the science center. Even as a townie, it should help.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2019, 09:02:23 PM »
Fleur is doing great in college. She decided to rent her own private house instead of living in the dorm. When she went to the Meet and Greet session, she met a young man named Nicholas Albright. So far she is on the Dean's List. During the last half of her first term, she discovered that she could skip classes and just go fishing and it kept her grades up. Leisure Day came around and she decided to throw a pool party. The only guest she invited was Nicholas who she has been keeping her eye on and chatting with every time she had a chance. When it came time for the party, one other guy, Scot Macklamoor crashed the party. She started talking w/him and discovered that there was a little chemistry between them. She decided against him though. When Nicholas came, he brought some waffles. She invited him to swim w/her, but unfortunately, she discovered that he is hydrophobic.

All he could do was go into a panic when he was in the pool. The only way she could get him over his panic long enough to get out of the pool was to invite him to a venue. According to Scot (who stole her pool lounger), her party was a legendary success, but to Nicholas it was a totally lousy and horrible party b/c of his panic in the pool. She decided to give it another try though and invited him over again, but this time no swimming! As the night progressed, they shared their first kiss and he became her boyfriend.

When she graduates, she intends to marry him and then they can find a home of their own.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2019, 07:44:49 PM »
I know it's been a few days since I updated. As Fleur left for college for the last time, the family again waved goodbye to her.

Fleur graduated from college w/flying colors and a straight A giving her a Suma Cum Laude degree in Science. The last term was a bit harder though b/c of it being winter and she couldn't fish. I tried other skills related to science, but they didn't help. She called her mom the night before the big exam and chatted a bit.

She called everybody in the family that same night invited them over for the graduation ceremony. The next morning, she was a little nervous at first when she got her report card although she knew that she had passed. It had been hard this time, but she knew that she made it.

When she read her report card, she let out a huge WHOOP!!!

When everything was said and done, she headed home. It was at her drop off station where she tossed her diploma.

She was glad to be home now. She would help w/the toddlers for a while and also work on her skills to ensure that she get a pretty high position in her chosen career. When she is ready, she will invite Nicholas to move in and then be married and they will move out together to their own house. Then Gardener and Kristen can grow their family.

Next up, pics of the twins.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2019, 09:23:22 PM »
As promised, here are some pics of the twins as toddlers and as children. First is Amande and then Laurel. I'm having a hard time trying to decide who  will be the heir, lol. I like the red hair. Amande has grandpa's hair and dark eyes and I'm not sure where those came from unless they came from Kristen's side of the family. Laurel has dad's and Grandma's hair and Kristen's blue eyes. Votes anybody?

In other news, Fleur just invited her boyfriend over and will have him move in. Also, I'm counting the days now, but Ellie is at the end of her life bar. It's just a matter of a couple of days now.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2019, 11:56:01 PM »
My vote is for Laurel. I had an Aunt Laurel for a while (she and mum's younger brother subsequently divorced) but I like Laurel's red hair.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2019, 12:23:46 PM »
Thanks Dek!

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2019, 03:36:02 PM »
My vote is for Laurel too! Love the hair!

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2019, 12:36:23 AM »
Thanks Amaranthin and Dee!

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2019, 02:01:21 PM »
Quite a bit has happened since my last post. In a nutshell, Fleur is now married and she and Nicholas are expecting their first child, Evie passed on, The boys are continuing on and have A's in school, and Galen moved in his intended. She only has 1 more day of being a teen and then they can be married. I'm just going to be doing a private wedding for them. Then they'll move out as soon as he reaches his ltw of living in the lap of luxury which will happen very soon. Here are some pics of Fleur's wedding;

Fleur also starts out in the Science career at level 4. Even as a townie, she should progress pretty fast b/c all of her necessary skills for that career are maxed.

2 days later it was time for Evie to leave them and join her beloved in the afterlife.

When Grimmy showed up, she remarked "is it time already?"

Afterwards, she gladly joins her beloved

Although, they knew her time was close, it was still very, very difficult for the others, especially the boys who had never experienced this before.

They all begged her not to go, but to no avail. It was time.

I'm not sure what happened, but one of Fleur's wedding pics ended up last and I really don't want to re-insert all of the attachments just to put her pic where it belongs.  I just looked at it in modify mode and everything is in its proper place including that pic as listed below the post under "Attached," but there isn't any "attachment 5" listed in the attached pics within the post.  : /

One more shot  though of Evie's final resting place.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2019, 04:44:04 PM »
Some surprising things happened since last time. First of all, for the first time ever that I remember the burglar came approaching from the back! She came up from the back of the lot, giving the family plenty of time to tackle her or call the police.

This didn't faze Gardener at all who is brave. It gave him plenty of time to get  out of bed and attack her. Of course all of the neighbors had to come over and watch.

and whoops her lousy, criminal butt!

The fight took so much out of him that he was totally exhausted when everything was done.

Fortunately, he had just bought a bottle of Invigorating Potion from the Alchemy shop a couple of days before to have on hand just in case something happened that he didn't get enough sleep the night before. Little did he know that he would need it to revitalize himself after fighting the burglar. One thing I didn't know is that it lasts for 24 hrs. He did some skilling up to fulfill wishes that night and then went out the next morning to work on the garden. He has many, many Life Plants, getting ready for whoever will take up the Nectar making skill. All of the plants on the left are Life Plants. He also has a couple of perfect Pomegranate trees that  he will replant when they can be harvested.