Author Topic: 2019 Challenge Tournament Finale: Let's Play Bingo!  (Read 4735 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: 2019 Challenge Tournament Finale: Let's Play Bingo!
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2019, 02:53:33 PM »
Congratulations on winning the finale @Isabelalabe!  Great stategy 8).

Thanks so very much for an awesome season, team.
Sul! Sul!
My Origin ID is Coolsim9999999 --- so you can find my stuff. 

My SwapShop Page

Happy Simming :)!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Occult
  • I'm not home alone.á My sims are all here.
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2019, 05:55:20 PM »
Congrats to all the participants and thank you for sharing your strategies throughout the year.

In case you did not catch the new poll on this board, please check it out and vote. Thanks.

What Packs Do You Have?

@GlazeyLady

How long will this poll be up?  I responded already but realized that I will be adding two more packs at the end of this month....
If the poll's still up, do I take it over? And yes, I will be occasionally be participating in the 2020 Tournament. :)

I'm not sure how long it will be up, but I don't think you can take it twice - when I click the link again, I see the results with no way to take it again or change my answers.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2019, 05:59:55 PM »
How long will this poll be up?  I responded already but realized that I will be adding two more packs at the end of this month....
If the poll's still up, do I take it over? And yes, I will be occasionally be participating in the 2020 Tournament. :)

That's great news we'll see you in 2020, oshizu. :) I looked at the poll and it appears I set no time limit, but I'll probably delete it after a couple weeks when the team puts up the 2020 schedule and the first rule set.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2019, 10:13:20 PM »
@GlazeyLady & @Metropolis Man

Thank you both for responding about the poll's duration.
I do plan to buy/install RoM and DU but I'm delaying it until my Power of 10 Dynasty has heirs ready to move into each pack's world (otherwise, the premade sims will die out).
Shoot, I shouldn't have taken the question so literally!

Looking forward to seeing what the Challenge Team's creativity and imagination offer us in 2020.