Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225746 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2011, 10:49:01 PM »
Awesome and hilarious Juxt! Hold on Velmoor, Love will prevail!  ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #181 on: March 17, 2011, 01:00:49 AM »
The Pokemon reference was hilarious!
I hope that someday Justina will get the love she deserves. Velmoor needs to straighten up!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2011, 05:18:09 PM »
Slow down, dear Velmoor, we've been given the scoop that Miss Right is just around the corner!

Thank you lilygirl, it's a good thing Velmoor can hear you guys too, or he might have made a horrible mistake in the end  ;D

Velmoor is my kind of guy!  He needs to find a girl like Amy Farrah Fowler on the TV show 'The Big Bang Theory'...yeah, they would hit it off perfectly!

Congrats on immortality, Aeluna!

Thank you katluvr, I haven't seen that show, but I don't think you'll be disappointed!

...again, I should not read this thread at work, because someone, someday, will decide I'm having a seizure and come administer first aid.

Thank you cathyknits, I'm glad I can keep you laughing, just remember to breathe between the laughter and you'll be able to tell them first aide is unnecessary LOL

Awesome and hilarious Juxt! Hold on Velmoor, Love will prevail!  ;D

Thank you Esther, love will prevail!

The Pokemon reference was hilarious!
I hope that someday Justina will get the love she deserves. Velmoor needs to straighten up!

Thank you kattiq, I was trying to think of the least romantic thing he could say, and that won!  It's true his performance romantically was sub par at first, but lots of young men have trouble with love, and he does have an audience you know, anyone might crack under all that pressure.  :)

Draigoth (off panel to the left): Sir, please wake up sir.  This is not professional!  The shop is supposed to be open, stop falling asleep before 2 pm!

Velmoor: Oh no!  I'm feeling smothered again, I can't breathe, I hate this feeling!  What if everyone's right, what if I'm rushing into a mistake I can't take back!  What if I ruin Justina's life, what if I can't ever fall in love!

Velmoor: Yeah soon I'm starting my job, so I felt it was really important I find a girlfriend before I become a doctor, I'm just not really sure about us.
Justina: A hot doctor you say, well I don't mind marrying into your family for that!
Velmoor: Uh, that's not really what I meant.

Velmoor: Ahh, old reliably broken.  Without you repair would have been much harder to learn, and now I'm an Electrician.

Velmoor: Well we're sort of on an electronically generated plane of existence, and it makes the most sense if you picture other cities as other planets, mom, are you still paying attention?
Aeluna (internal Monologue): This all sounds so crazy to me, I hope my son will be OK.

ME: Aeluna will not be shown up by her twin and Grandmother Sashyna, so she takes to the trampoline to show off her aerial prowess.

Cylliah: Well, I'm sure you've heard by now, because well, who hasn't, my handsome nephew is going to be a doctor.
Allison Reeves: A doctor you say, well that certainly admirable.
ME: After meeting a few times, and Allison reveals that she wears a coconut bikini top both to bed and to swim in, Velmoor discovers what it's like to connect with someone, because you see, they're both nuts!

Velmoor: You don't make me feel like a freak Allison, we share so much in common even our favorite color, I was wondering, is there any chance you'd like to move in and be my girlfriend?
Allison: Oh yes Velmoor, it's always been my dream to fall in love, and have time to live a life filled with music.
Velmoor: Oh, good, you and Grandpa Draigoth will get along well then!
ME: I was getting tired of the skinny white Sims, so I was grateful when Allison showed up, I was really settling when I started his relationship with Justina.
Velmoor: I'm more excited than I've ever been, but something tells me I'm forgetting something.

Next time: Allison gets to show off her pretty new clothes, and Velmoor remembers that he should probably break up with his other girlfriend now.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »
Congrats Velmoor! Allison seems nice, and yeah you might wanna end it with Justina lol. I didn't think it was possible to have 2 girlfriends! At once that is.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2011, 05:51:28 PM »
I'm not sure whether or not I ever had Velmoor ask Justina to go steady, or if they were only romantic interests.  I can't remember.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2011, 06:01:03 PM »
You can have as many romantic interests as you or your Sim wants but only one steady relationship at a time.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »
I had momentarily forgotten that Velmoor can see and hear us! Now I'm really glad I encouraged him to wait. Phew. *Wipes brow*

I'm excited for the crazy girlfriend makeover. Welcome Allison!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2011, 02:29:03 PM »
Wow, what a whirlwind of romance for the young Velmoor. Allison looks cooler anyways! I think she is better equipt for Velmoor's crazy antics....err lovable personality.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »
Wow, not quite sure how I missed the last couple of updates.  I would say Velmoor has been busy, well you only live once ya know, lol.  Those screenies are funny and you said just the right thing.  I love it when it works like that. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2011, 03:37:57 PM »
You can have as many romantic interests as you or your Sim wants but only one steady relationship at a time.

Rachel

Thank you Rachel, that answers that then, Velmoor didn't even like Justina enough to make her a real girlfriend.

I had momentarily forgotten that Velmoor can see and hear us! Now I'm really glad I encouraged him to wait. Phew. *Wipes brow*

I'm excited for the crazy girlfriend makeover. Welcome Allison!

Thank you lilygirl, Velmoor's glad too!  I like Allison :D

Wow, what a whirlwind of romance for the young Velmoor. Allison looks cooler anyways! I think she is better equipt for Velmoor's crazy antics....err lovable personality.

Thank you kattiq, Allison is infinitely cooler, and if she had shown up a few days earlier Justina would of never even been in the picture, but if she'd shown up later... catastrophe! LOL

Wow, not quite sure how I missed the last couple of updates.  I would say Velmoor has been busy, well you only live once ya know, lol.  Those screenies are funny and you said just the right thing.  I love it when it works like that. :)

Thank you Saltypaws, but it's really easy to miss a few updates when I post every day, I am a writing addict, I don't know what I'm going to do once I'm done with this story, it's been filling so much of my free time!  Thank you again for the compliment, I take a lot of screenshots, and dispose of a lot of screenshots, I try to pick the best ones that I actually have something to say about, so it's nice that you like them.

ME: So the two young lovebirds move into Draigoth's remodeled room, it seems Velmoor is all Allison can think of, even asleep.

ME: When I learned that her favorite color is lavender, the same as Velmoor's I knew for sure this match was 100 times better than the one he almost jumped into with Justina.  Plus she's really cute and curvy, bonus!

Velmoor: I've found a lovely lady, so you better get ready hospital, because you're about to be over run by Velmoor!
Velmoor: Yeah, that's right, I'm calling you out hospital!  I can take you!

Velmoor: Hmm, I'm kinda hungry, oh look, I found a bug!  What, no, no I'm not gonna eat it, really!

Velmoor (1): Those people over there look nice, but what am I supposed to do walk over and say, "Hi, I'm Velmoor, I'm gonna be a doctor, who are you?"
Velmoor (2): Actually that doctor thing would make a good icebreaker, time to get a job!

ME: So Velmoor walks in dressed like a casual freakazoid, but still at least gets a job cleaning bedpans.  His rise through the medical ranks is swift however, because lets face it, not cleaning bedpans anymore is a good motive to succeed.

ME: The night after his first shift, Velmoor goes to his nearby Cove to gather his profits and finds a familiar face, that reminds him of that nagging issue he'd been forgetting.
Velmoor: Oh, hi Justina, fancy meeting you here.  Listen, I've met someone else, we need to break up.
Justina Milton (internal Monologue):  I thought I was going to be part of an important family, I can't believe Velmoor would lead me on like that!
ME: Yeah, this is the end of a love so true and pure, what ever!
Velmoor: I really hope we can still be friends.
Justina: You've broken my heart, I don't even want to see you!

ME: While Velmoor is closing the brief chapter of his flirtations with Justina, The Incarnations of Immortality are at Banzai Lounge again.  Looks like the music is going well.

Next Time: Gnomes and Grim!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2011, 03:42:13 PM »
I hope Velmoor and Allison will be happy! They are adorable! Can't wait to see their nooboo!

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2011, 06:03:51 PM »
Congrats, Velmoor!

...and I hope Gnomes and Grim are only related by being in the same update. Although a Grim Reaper gnome might be kind of awesome.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2011, 10:29:57 PM »
Ha! At least Velmoor told Justina that he had eyes for someone else. Daniel never even told Kathrine he was getting married until she came to the wedding! Boy was she a mad teen.
That Lavender color looks fantastic with Allison's skin color. Beautimous!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2011, 02:08:26 PM »
I hope Velmoor and Allison will be happy! They are adorable! Can't wait to see their nooboo!

Thank you Esther, but your hopes are a little far ahead, you'll know the baby is close after the wedding ;)

Congrats, Velmoor!

...and I hope Gnomes and Grim are only related by being in the same update. Although a Grim Reaper gnome might be kind of awesome.

Thank you cathyknits, but now I really want a grim gnome!  That would be SOO cute.

Ha! At least Velmoor told Justina that he had eyes for someone else. Daniel never even told Kathrine he was getting married until she came to the wedding! Boy was she a mad teen.
That Lavender color looks fantastic with Allison's skin color. Beautimous!

Thank you kattiq, honestly Velmoor and I were so happy with Allison, that I might have never broken up with her if she hadn't shown up autonomously on the beach that night.  Sim Fate just wanted Velmoor and Allison to be together properly I guess  ;D

Allison: What did you do today, my love?
Velmoor: Broke up with Justina, and got a job at the hospital, now give me a kissy!
Allison: Gladly!

ME: Just Gnomes being cool and rocking out in Sashyna's museum room.
Bling: I'm MC Gnome and I'm hear to say, Gnomes do something funny nearly everyday!
Myron: Break it down!

Justina: Oh! It's Draigoth, I didn't know he'd be at the consignment shop today, it just reminds me of how much Velmoor hurt me!  And my roomate is just dancing with some strange guy to his music, doesn't anyone care about my heartbreak?

Draigoth: ...and when I got to the consignment shop for my regular trip, I played my most consoling, and inspiring song for her.  But Justina didn't even smile, it's so sad that she's heartbroken, but I know Velmoor has made the right choice moving you in.
Allison: I'm glad you feel that way, sometimes I feel terrible for Justina, I hope she and Draigoth can remain friends after she's over her depression.

ME: At 92 days, Cylliah is surprised at her computer by a fabulous sparkly feeling.

Grim: Your time has come Cylliah, have you any regrets.
Cylliah: No Grim, this day is something I've been looking forward to, there's someone I'm hoping to see on the other side of the veil.

Grim: I can't believe a lady of class like yourself would wet herself in public, have you no shame?!
Aeluna: I can't believe you put stock in foolish rumors, I thought you wouldn't be such a gossip!

Grim: You're right Aeluna, I can't help being such a fan, you're just the most awesome person ever!
Aeluna: All right, you can have another autograph.
ME: Grim seriously loves Aeluna, this is his second autograph, and he's also taken phone pictures of her, he's a fanboy!

Next Time: Putting Cylliah to Rest, and the "I have $2 million" yard makeover.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2011, 03:22:57 PM »
R.I.P. Cylliah!

A $2 million yard makeover! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations