Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 411749 times)

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #480 on: December 16, 2013, 04:32:38 AM »
Hello, everyone. I have particular request for a building, I hope someone could help me.

I was looking for school building include dormitory in separate room and I prefer a large size. Oh, if that is possible I want a school with an old and ancient feels, not a modern one.  So it's okay to include magic related item from Supernatural or sword inside them. Preferable if that has mystic feel and several empty graveyard is okay. But, if that’s not possible it’s okay to have modern one.

I want to have several classrooms in the building, sport room, musical room, headmaster room and what the school has.

I have all expansion except Into the Future and I have all stuff pack. Thank you again for looking at my request, I’ll waiting ;D

P.S: If there is already one in this forum, could you point that for me? Thank you!

Hey Eldridge

I had done a "school" a while ago. I don't know if it's what you're after, but here is the Exchange link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5442123

There's no cc or custom patterns used and no store items.
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #481 on: December 16, 2013, 10:31:32 AM »

Hey Eldridge

I had done a "school" a while ago. I don't know if it's what you're after, but here is the Exchange link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5442123

There's no cc or custom patterns used and no store items.

Thank you so much, Neashaleigh. Well, this is not the one that I looking for, but this “school” look great.

I have tried your creation in my game, and I want to tell you about my opinion :)

Things that I loved from your building:

Principal’s Office

I really loved when you decide to create a waiting room, and the Principal office is ‘open’. The use of aquarium is also neat. It’s a small room but it's wonderful. The only problem is the chair; I must edit the location it before my Sims can use it. I know that will decrease the artistic looks but if my Sims can’t sit on it, that would be trouble :D

Library

Totally love it; my favourite room is the place that my Sims gathered and having conversation while others are reading. I love the chair and the decoration inside!

Dormitory

I love the detail that you use from the expansion that you had. I have no problem, it looks great but it would be better if this place more colourful instead you just divide it with two major colours alone, to add more variety :)

Bathroom

I love the way that you put detail in bathroom, like that sign for example. Each separate bathroom for boy and girl has a different model and that’s why I love it. I also love when you chose wood-related theme.

Art Room

I love the art room! Especially for the statue that you put there, one of the places might be small, but it’s beautifully decorated and I also loved how you include computer in each area. I love the place when you can do makeover more and research about architecture/fashion design though.

Music Room

What would be our life without music? I totally love the music room. My Sims could start a band life in their high school life. It’s neat that you include DJ Booth.

Cafeteria

I notice there are two places where my Sims can hanging out with their friend, but I love this place more. I’m pretty fond of wood theme related so I chose this place as my favourite!

Playground

There are two different sections, but I loved this section the most! If I am there I would be enjoying myself like my Sims. It feels so calm especially when you’re alone in this place reading book and listen your favourite music while waiting for the next class :)

The other room also looks great, but I love that I mentioned above the most. Oh, the order not indicate the rank anyway!

You did a great job, Neashaleigh ;D

Well, I don’t feel comfortable with PMing, so I will ask in here instead. Would you mind to give me permission to use this in my story? I still don’t know the exact date either, it seems still has a long way to go or it will never published/created anyway because I need to focus to my current projects. But in the story that I planned will involved a student life and I’ll create story with use of your building with a slight modification and I’ll credit you for the building and give you the link to the story via PM later. It’s alright :) ?
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seablah

• Nooboo
« Reply #482 on: February 05, 2014, 10:40:06 AM »
Hellooo! *wink*
Tried my search via Google, but couldn't find something. Either I typed in the wrong words or there's just nobody who has already done it. So I really, really hope that someone can help me.

I'm searching like mad for the bottoms only from the Adult Male Showtime Aspiring Mime Outfit.

Help would be sooo appreciated! Thank you!  :)
Many greetings,
Seablah
Something wrong with my English grammar?
Yes? Then it's because it's not my native language.

^_^

Offline GoldenRetriever

• Nooboo
« Reply #483 on: March 15, 2014, 12:55:52 AM »
I don't know if it's the best thread for such kind of request but is there someone a great artist who could make a sim of Willa Holland here ?

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #484 on: March 15, 2014, 12:42:47 PM »
I don't know if it's the best thread for such kind of request but is there someone a great artist who could make a sim of Willa Holland here ?

I am not at all familiar with this actress, but I found some photos online.  Will this work?  If so, I'll post her in the Swap Shop:

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #485 on: April 15, 2014, 07:57:40 PM »
Hellooo! *wink*
Tried my search via Google, but couldn't find something. Either I typed in the wrong words or there's just nobody who has already done it. So I really, really hope that someone can help me.

I'm searching like mad for the bottoms only from the Adult Male Showtime Aspiring Mime Outfit.

Help would be sooo appreciated! Thank you!  :)
Many greetings,
Seablah

This would be CC, and as such is unwelcome to be discussed here. I would suggest finding a different forum to make this request.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #486 on: May 20, 2014, 11:45:18 AM »
If anyone would like to work on a horse ranch for me, I would be very happy!  I looked for existing uploads here, but didn't find anything specifically for horses.  Now that I've just started playing seriously with horses, I want a fully operational horse ranch.  I want a nice and modern house on the property, enough to hold two adults and a couple of kids.  And I want a large part of the lot (60x60) to be devoted to the horse(s).  A barn with stalls, a racing track, and a jumping track.  I have all of the expansions and most of the stuff packs, plus a lot of store items.  I'm willing to purchase whatever store items I don't have.  If anyone has questions, ask them here and I'll reply as quickly as I can.  Thanks you!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #487 on: May 20, 2014, 07:35:49 PM »
If anyone would like to work on a horse ranch for me, I would be very happy!  I looked for existing uploads here, but didn't find anything specifically for horses.  Now that I've just started playing seriously with horses, I want a fully operational horse ranch.  I want a nice and modern house on the property, enough to hold two adults and a couple of kids.  And I want a large part of the lot (60x60) to be devoted to the horse(s).  A barn with stalls, a racing track, and a jumping track.  I have all of the expansions and most of the stuff packs, plus a lot of store items.  I'm willing to purchase whatever store items I don't have.  If anyone has questions, ask them here and I'll reply as quickly as I can.  Thanks you!

For you, Pam, I'd do a full build and decorate. :)  And I've done tons of horse ranches.  PM me and we'll go over the details (lot size, source house plan (I'll give you some choices) and which world you'll play it in).

Offline Cashmere

• Nooboo
« Reply #488 on: June 27, 2014, 09:12:37 AM »
Hello Everyone

I am not sure if non-specific-specific Sims requests are welcome here as well, but I will give it a try.
Why I want to ask for help is, I totally lack any kind of creativity when it comes down to male sims. (So my poor sim-Ladies always end up with one of the townies ;i ).

What I am looking for:

short
male Young Adult
almost any life state - Human, Werewolf, Vampire, Witch, Fairy
no prefered traits or LTW
blonde hair; tanned skin
athletic - how much depends on you
family any

more
As stated above I am pretty uncreative with that kind, so I have a rough idea in mind but unable to concretise. Maybe you know what I mean.
I would love to get a tiny little background story for him, hmm just some motives something more to work with but just the 'traits'. I love to spin whole stories in my head and make up everything about my sims character. (the 2 additional trait ideas from UL are also welcome).
He should be sort of Australian, and it's actually important at least to me, so whatever comes to your mind when you think or hear about australia (I mean except kangaroos ;i).

My sims usually live in Isla Paradiso or Moonlight falls, these are my favourite expansion anyway. Would be absolutely awesome if you could work with any of that. I do not have Showtime and Seasons, if this matters in any case.

Thank you in advance for atleast reading. I hope someone have some time to spare and get creative!

Have a nice Weekend.

Cashmere

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #489 on: June 27, 2014, 10:16:34 AM »
Hi Cashmere, non-specfic sim requests are definitely welcome here! If you check the list of all of my Sim creations, link in bio, you might be able to find someone (I think that at least two should fit your requirements) you like but I can also create one or two new Sims if you would like. I just need to know if Showtime and Seasons are the only expansions/stuff packs you don't have.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline keepflying42

• Nooboo
« Reply #490 on: June 27, 2014, 03:07:35 PM »
I was wondering if anyone would be able to make me a pair of actor based sims. I recently re-watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean, and fell in love with Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom. I would love if someone would be able to make me sim replicas of those two actors. I have Dragon Valley, and Supernatural so if the sims could be dressed in period appropriate clothing that would be perfect! Thank you for whoever takes this on. It means alot.  :D

Offline Cashmere

• Nooboo
« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2014, 05:51:28 PM »
Hi Cashmere, non-specfic sim requests are definitely welcome here! If you check the list of all of my Sim creations, link in bio, you might be able to find someone (I think that at least two should fit your requirements) you like
Hey

Thanks! You were right, found some pretty interesting stuff. You really have nice ideas, I like them.

but I can also create one or two new Sims if you would like. I just need to know if Showtime and Seasons are the only expansions/stuff packs you don't have.

If you feel like it, I definitely would say no :) (somethings you can neve have enough of), and yes those two and the diesel-stuff-packages-thingy are only ones I don't have.

Cashmere

ps. I was a little surprised about the fast answer.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #492 on: July 02, 2014, 03:41:27 AM »

If you feel like it, I definitely would say no :) (somethings you can neve have enough of), and yes those two and the diesel-stuff-packages-thingy are only ones I don't have.

I have some other projects I want to finish off and post before I will work on the sims but it shouldn't take too long.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline xVECHIOx

• Nooboo
« Reply #493 on: July 03, 2014, 08:00:23 PM »
Can someone with good heart do this girl for me as a young adult sim, on sims 3?

http://instagram.com/p/prlE1sQECU/?modal=true

I want this the most perfect you can do.

Note: if i posted it on the wrong section, you can move it

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #494 on: July 03, 2014, 09:04:23 PM »
I'm moving this to the Swap Shop request thread.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum