Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 416136 times)

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #405 on: December 01, 2012, 07:00:31 AM »
Hey, seabody -- I found it, and was working on it while you typed in that you'd look tomorrow. :)  Chuckles_82, you can download it here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,13613.0.html

Offline aAa

• Townie
« Reply #406 on: December 20, 2012, 04:37:50 AM »
Can someone please make the characters from The Holiday (2006 Romantic comedy)?
Refer here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holiday
I would like:
Iris (Kate Winslet)
Graham (Jude Law)
Amanda (Cameron Diaz)
Miles (Jack Black)
I have Showtime, Supernatural, and Ambitions.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ggdlmnt

• Nooboo
« Reply #407 on: January 14, 2013, 09:17:36 PM »
Can i request a sims based on my face? if yes, i'll upload my face later lol.

JessieJJJ

« Reply #408 on: February 02, 2013, 03:19:17 PM »
Hello!

I am a terrible builder right now *cough*very terrible*cough* and I was wondering if anyone could please make a house that would fit the Sunset Valley theme. There are 6 sims right now and soon to be 8 so 6 bedrooms is the limit :)

Here are the sims so you can you know make a lovley room to fit their personality.

Harry Kendrick-Atletic Slob Lucky Ambitious Friendly <3 green is married to Anna Kendrick Athletic Carrer lv.6 Vampire

Anna Kendrick-Athletic Genius Brave Family Orientated Good <3 grey is marriend to Harry Kendrick Special Agent carrer Lv.7 Vampire

Katy Sullivan- Virtuoso Partyanimal Excitable Good Family Orientated <3 lilac is married to Andrew Sullivan Music Carrer Rock Branch Lv.6 Fairy

Andrew Sullivan- Natural Cook HAndy Hopless Romantic Friendly Over Emothinal <3 red is married to Katy Sullivan Cooking Career Lv.7 Vampire

Duncan Sullivan- Toddler Artistic Excitable <3 Spice brown Fairy

Nicole Kendrick- Toddler Virtuoso Good <3 Black Vampire

I have all expansion packs, Outdoor living, High End Loft and Fastlane. Please no store content.

P.S. I have the sims so dont create them :-P

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #409 on: February 02, 2013, 05:01:44 PM »
Hello!

I am a terrible builder right now *cough*very terrible*cough* and I was wondering if anyone could please make a house that would fit the Sunset Valley theme. There are 6 sims right now and soon to be 8 so 6 bedrooms is the limit :)

Here are the sims so you can you know make a lovley room to fit their personality.

Harry Kendrick-Atletic Slob Lucky Ambitious Friendly <3 green is married to Anna Kendrick Athletic Carrer lv.6 Vampire

Anna Kendrick-Athletic Genius Brave Family Orientated Good <3 grey is marriend to Harry Kendrick Special Agent carrer Lv.7 Vampire

Katy Sullivan- Virtuoso Partyanimal Excitable Good Family Orientated <3 lilac is married to Andrew Sullivan Music Carrer Rock Branch Lv.6 Fairy

Andrew Sullivan- Natural Cook HAndy Hopless Romantic Friendly Over Emothinal <3 red is married to Katy Sullivan Cooking Career Lv.7 Vampire

Duncan Sullivan- Toddler Artistic Excitable <3 Spice brown Fairy

Nicole Kendrick- Toddler Virtuoso Good <3 Black Vampire

I have all expansion packs, Outdoor living, High End Loft and Fastlane. Please no store content.

P.S. I have the sims so dont create them :-P

This needs to be requested on the building and construction requests thread on the building and construction board.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

JessieJJJ

« Reply #410 on: February 02, 2013, 05:30:00 PM »
This needs to be requested on the building and construction requests thread on the building and construction board.
oh whoops sorry

Offline SpiritedTreasure

• Sosi the Raven
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #411 on: February 23, 2013, 09:57:39 AM »
Can someone please redo the festival park for Sunlit tides? There is nothing to do there but roller skate..Thanks.
"Courage looks you straight in the eye. She is not impressed with power trippers, and she knows first aid. Courage is not afraid to weep, and she is not afraid to pray, even when she is not sure who she is praying to. When she walks it is clear she has made the journey from loneliness to solitude. The people who told me she was stern were not lying. they just forgot to mention she was kind."
-J. Ruth Gendler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #412 on: April 14, 2013, 08:28:54 AM »
I'd really need a high-level witch. The appearance itself doesn't really matter (I'm going to edit it in CAS anyway). If possible, with as little of other skills as possible (although alchemy is encouraged, not required!), but anything will do! I need a good witch for my upcomming story and it would really save me the effort! :)

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
« Reply #413 on: April 14, 2013, 09:14:09 AM »
I'd really need a high-level witch. The appearance itself doesn't really matter (I'm going to edit it in CAS anyway). If possible, with as little of other skills as possible (although alchemy is encouraged, not required!), but anything will do! I need a good witch for my upcomming story and it would really save me the effort! :)

I have a female high-level witch with alchemy skill to level 10 only with no other skills if you are interested.  Will download her and let you know. :)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #414 on: April 14, 2013, 09:15:13 AM »
I have a female high-level witch with alchemy skill to level 10 only with no other skills if you are interested.  Will download her and let you know. :)

That would be perfect actually! I'll let you know how I use her via PM! :)

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #415 on: April 14, 2013, 10:51:32 AM »
Hi:)

My first ever Swap Shop Request:)

I'd like some Greek style clothing and/or hairstyles.

Anyone upto it?

Thank you in advance :)
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
« Reply #416 on: April 14, 2013, 03:15:48 PM »
That would be perfect actually! I'll let you know how I use her via PM! :)

Here is my Female witch with level 10 Alchemy and Spellcasting Level 10.  No CCs or Mods were used. Feel free to use as you wish.  This Sim was born in my game.

Download: here

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #417 on: May 07, 2013, 10:36:04 AM »
I'm wondering if any of you talented pattern-makers would be willing to make a couple of stripe patterns for me.  What I want is basic two-colour stripes set diagonally.  I'd like two patterns, one with the diagonal going from upper left to lower right, and the other stripe going from lower left to upper right.  The key point is that I want to be able to alternate the two patterns to make chevron shapes, so the stripes would need to match up.  There are several diagonal stripes in the game, but I can't seem to find any that match up to make a chevron.  I'd be very grateful to anyone willing to tackle this!  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Chuckles_82

« Reply #418 on: May 07, 2013, 05:56:14 PM »
I could give that a go - do you want a matching opposite one for one of these (in red), or something in between?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #419 on: May 07, 2013, 06:19:06 PM »
Just a reminder people, that this thread is NOT where you upload your files. This is just for requests and questions regarding those requests. If you have created a sim or a lot in response to someone's request, that creation needs it own new thread in the appropriate Swap Shop board following the guidelines set out here - Swap Shop Instructions and Guidelines
Once you have posted your creation on the correct board, then by all means, come here and link to that thread so the person who requested it can see it, but do not upload the files here.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

anything