Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 417367 times)

Chuckles_82

Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #435 on: June 11, 2013, 03:42:12 AM »
Ok, well here are the ones I made yesterday that might help:

You can download them here

I can make more designs from the knit pattern - I have it in vector format, which will allow me to select individual stitches, so I can move specific groups to different layers to form shapes.

While I was looking for what is already available, I found some very nice ones at a CC site. Google "sims 3 PatternWitch's PW knittings set". I haven't tried them myself, but they look very nice.

Offline Lissa

• Nooboo
  • Watching those Sims
« Reply #436 on: June 11, 2013, 03:39:44 PM »
Hello! I would like to make a request  ::)
I would like a wedding dress (clothing) for a young adult female. I do not have anything from the sims 3 store other than what is free. I currently have Generations, Ambitions, and Pets. If anyone could help, it would be graciously appreciated!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #437 on: June 11, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »
Chuckles, could you PM me link for it? I can't seem to fin it. ???
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #438 on: June 12, 2013, 11:26:58 AM »
I would like a wedding dress (clothing) for a young adult female. I do not have anything from the sims 3 store other than what is free. I currently have Generations, Ambitions, and Pets. If anyone could help, it would be graciously appreciated!
Welcome to the forum Lissa! I could have a go at this. Do you mind if I use one of Chuckles' lace patterns from the swap shop? I don't know which one yet, though. I'll link to it in the download thread when it is finished. Hopefully, it will be done by Sunday, but I can't make any promises.

Chuckles, is it alright if I use one of your lace patterns for the request?
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #439 on: June 12, 2013, 07:57:05 PM »
Absolutely - I'd love to see them used for things :) I don't do CAS requests, but I did imagine that the lace or embroidered flowers would look very nice on a dress (I tried a few out making wedding dresses actually).

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #440 on: June 12, 2013, 08:59:15 PM »
I've made several wedding dresses, you can see a sample of them in "Nadia's Escape" (In my signature) Not sure what page, but I have a bit of a montage of them. Just tell me if you would like any of them. I'll look at what I can design in CAS anew. Any particular themes?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #441 on: June 13, 2013, 07:48:35 AM »

I've recolored three dresses to use as wedding gowns . One from Base Game and two from Generations . They can be found Here
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2013, 08:11:11 PM »
I've tried to create this sim person for myself and just wasn't quite getting her to the specifics I'd like. So I thought I'd make a request to have her made.

Here's a photo of the female Sim -

Description: YA Female, Asian, has black hair, and dark brown eyes. Beehive Ponytail, Jackie Open Back Dress and Geo Pump shoes.

She's pictured from the set -- Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13740&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:56409

She does not have to come with the actual hairstyle, clothing and shoes. I just want a female that looks as close as possible to her.

PM me with any questions and/or if you're able to create her. As I might miss messages posted in this thread.

Thank you!! :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #443 on: June 17, 2013, 10:54:33 AM »
I'd like to request a pattern.  There's a vertical stripe that I'd like a horizontal version of.  I don't know how to take a picture of the stripe alone, but here it is shown on a bunk bed:

The blue and white colours shown are the colours of the stripe in CAS, so it should be easy to find.  Thanks to anyone willing to make this pattern!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #444 on: June 17, 2013, 12:27:50 PM »
I'll take a stab at this.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #445 on: June 17, 2013, 12:38:04 PM »
I've made it appear woven, and not woven. Which would you prefer?

EDIT: I've made it look better

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #446 on: June 17, 2013, 02:12:28 PM »
I've tried to create this sim person for myself and just wasn't quite getting her to the specifics I'd like. So I thought I'd make a request to have her made.

Here's a photo of the female Sim -

Description: YA Female, Asian, has black hair, and dark brown eyes. Beehive Ponytail, Jackie Open Back Dress and Geo Pump shoes.

She's pictured from the set -- Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13740&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:56409

She does not have to come with the actual hairstyle, clothing and shoes. I just want a female that looks as close as possible to her.

PM me with any questions and/or if you're able to create her. As I might miss messages posted in this thread.

Thank you!! :)

MrsFlynn

I've just finished creating a sim . Her name is Jin Chu . She can be found Here
Here is a photo of her .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #447 on: June 18, 2013, 08:54:10 AM »
I've just finished doing a bit of work on her face . Her eyes are not as slanted and also did a bit on her cheekbones . Here's what she looks like now .

She can be found Here
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #448 on: June 18, 2013, 09:10:34 AM »
Swirl-Girl, thank you so much for your fast response to my request!  What you've done with the stripe looks just perfect.  I like all the versions you've shown, so why don't you pick whichever one you like best, and I'll look for it in your pattern thread.

Thanks again!  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #449 on: June 18, 2013, 09:04:26 PM »
Your welcome! I most prefer the most recent one. But I'll also upload the first one, because it is much brighter!

anything