Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 411665 times)

HannahEloiseee

Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #375 on: April 23, 2012, 01:58:55 PM »
I used to play The sims 3 for PS3 or XBOX. In Moonlight Bay, I really like this mansion that was pre-made. It's at the top right hand corner of the map. Is it possible for somebody to 'transfer' that house to this swap shop?

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #376 on: April 23, 2012, 03:03:51 PM »
Would love someone to remake the zhang family from moonlight bay! (sims 3 ps3)
Father: Here.
Daughter: Here
Son: Here

Sorry couldn't find pictures! So someone who's played console should make it instead!  :)

Much appreciated.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #377 on: April 23, 2012, 05:31:33 PM »
HannahEloise, You need to re-post your request in the Building and Construction Request thread. This thread is for requesting Sims and other things other than buildings.

Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #378 on: April 24, 2012, 07:47:33 AM »
Seabody, I finally have gotten the Emmings uploaded into the Swap Shop. Would've been up last week if I had planned my homework better.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #379 on: April 24, 2012, 06:17:09 PM »
Yay, thank you Gogo!

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #380 on: June 24, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »
Hello! I have always wanted a Nicky Simself, however I am no good at the sim making (my patience is limited and... I'm no artist, this you should know) Anyways I am happy to provide photos and details if anyone is interested in helping me  :D

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Love. Life. Beautifully.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #381 on: June 24, 2012, 10:28:11 PM »
@Nic: PM me the details and I'll see what I can do.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #382 on: June 25, 2012, 04:33:36 AM »
@Nic: PM me the details and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Trip! Sent you a PM, it was from my phone so photos might be a little useless :) Let me know if you need different ones! :)

Love. Life. Beautifully.

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #383 on: July 03, 2012, 06:51:17 PM »
Re-appealing to anyone who could make a simself for me? I would really love to play a version of myself but alas I lack the patience and the artistic know-how (plus I have a slightly distorted view of myself and always land up packing it all in and creating a pretty version of a sim *rolls eyes*) Anyways if you have a bit of time to spare me I'd greatly appreciate it. PM me and I'll send pictures over, as for traits and clothing I am happy to edit these myself :)

Thanks!

Love. Life. Beautifully.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #384 on: July 05, 2012, 10:58:12 AM »
Re-appealing to anyone who could make a simself for me? I would really love to play a version of myself but alas I lack the patience and the artistic know-how (plus I have a slightly distorted view of myself and always land up packing it all in and creating a pretty version of a sim *rolls eyes*) Anyways if you have a bit of time to spare me I'd greatly appreciate it. PM me and I'll send pictures over, as for traits and clothing I am happy to edit these myself :)

Thanks!

I'd be happy to give it a try. I'm not great but I've started creating sims that resemble real people for a project, so I'll see what I can do.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #385 on: July 10, 2012, 04:42:51 PM »
I'm not very good at building houses but i'd really like to have a house built around a garden, like the garden in the middle and all walls facing the garden should be complete glass Family recreational area should also be included in that area but more to the side, main focus should be on the garden with both anarea for harvestables and landscaping plants. Anyone who decides to do this project could let me know and i will PM them any furtherdetails they may require..OH one more thing, i only have World Adventures, Ambitions, Late NIght installed, going to get Generations this weekend. No store content either or STuff Packs

The Swap Shop Request thread is used for Sims, patterns, etc. Requests for buildings go to the Buildings and Construction Request Thread.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #386 on: July 15, 2012, 09:57:47 AM »
May I make a request for a Sim based on the appearance of Mo Rocca? Adult Sim, traits don't really matter. I have all expansions, HELS, TL, and no store content. Here's a picture of Mo. (Can't get it to show up as a image, sorry)

thesweetestpea

« Reply #387 on: July 15, 2012, 09:26:07 PM »
May I make a request for a Sim based on the appearance of Mo Rocca? Adult Sim, traits don't really matter. I have all expansions, HELS, TL, and no store content. Here's a picture of Mo. (Can't get it to show up as a image, sorry)

I can try, but I won't be able to start until Friday.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #388 on: July 16, 2012, 08:39:12 AM »
I can try, but I won't be able to start until Friday.

That'd be great, thank you!  :D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #389 on: August 28, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
Hello everyone! I've been away from the forum while I was in hospital, but I'm back out now and onto the Sims :D

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone is willing to help me to create my cat for the Pets expansion pack?
This is what she looks like:

She's a tabby/tortoise shell cat, with one green eye, and one spotted brown eye with a little bit of green underneath. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Oh, and her name is Kitty!